Music!!

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm such a music freak. Love all of it...folk, bluegrass, hip hop, indie, pop, oldies, alternative--everything but classical... but mostly country music and Christian music. My favorite groups are Hillsong United and Jesus Culture. And of course I love me some Luke Bryan!

Care to share your favorite songs/artists? I love being introduced to new stuff :-)

Some others that I love:
Old Crow Medicine Show
Gungor
Black Eyed Peas
Kari Jobe
Johnny Cash
Jason Aldean
Al Green
Muse
Hank Williams Jr
Zac Brown Band
Jay-Z

I could go on and on!

*Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

Last edited by jkbaxter612; December 16th, 2012 at 07:20 PM. Reason: wanted to add info
December 17th, 2012, 12:12 AM
Dirtroads's Avatar Facta Non Verba
I don't have anything new for you but I am glad to see another person's ipod that resembles mine. My sister laughs at me and tells me I am the only person in the world to have Al Green, The Temps, Pat Benetar, Reba, Etta James, NKOTB, Justin Timberlake and ZZ top all on one playlist. Now I can tell her I am not . . . well pretty close. I saved her text that said that because its true and made me smile.

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 17th, 2012, 04:23 AM
mrskfet's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm pretty okay with all music, except heavy metal and extreme country lol but I love old "baby making" music and Jazz. On my ipod I have some Luther Vandross, Atlantic Star, Barbara Weathers, and Earth Wind and Fire as well as music from today (Adele, Muse, Black Eyed Peas, etc.)
December 17th, 2012, 04:30 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have an eclectic taste of music too. My dh used to make fun of me. I like 80's rock, 90's, Christian Contemporary, Bluegrass, Blues, etc.

Some of my faves are:

Barenaked Ladies
Chris Tomlin
Mercy Me
Sheryl Crow
Faith Hill
Tim McGraw
LeCrae
Cowboys & Indians

Last edited by BeachMum; December 17th, 2012 at 07:02 AM.
December 17th, 2012, 04:58 AM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My taste in music is all over the place. I love 90s music (all genres), country, rock, pop/rock, classic rock, lots more.

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

December 17th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I don't have anything new for you but I am glad to see another person's ipod that resembles mine.
Having a little of everything keeps it fresh. And I loooove Etta James!!

Quote:
but I love old "baby making" music and Jazz
Hahaha! I used to listen to the Isley Brothers...we would say, "it's time to turn on the baby making music!"

Quote:
Tim McGraw
LeCrae
LeCrae is awesome! He had a concert out here over the summer but it was outdoors and I'm too much of a weenie to deal with the heat. And Tim McGraw used to be my "boyfriend"! lol

*Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!
December 17th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a open mind when it comes to music. I listen to all kinds. One day I'll be all country the next I'll be listening to Skrillex
Country and rock are my faves though. I love Eric Church and The Band Perry. I've seen both in concert at Jamboree in the Hills here in Ohio.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search