SCH?

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2012, 06:53 PM
KASHWORTH's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anyone else have a subchorionic hemorrhage now or in the past? What did they do for it, as far as what you were/weren't allowed to do? Did it go away on its own?

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
December 16th, 2012, 08:54 PM
♥womanintheshoe♥'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had one with twin B. Mine continued to slowly bleed out (spotting only, no gushes like some women get) over the course of a few weeks. By 10 weeks it was gone (I think).

Mine was crazy scary as I had a gush of blood, went in and that's when we found out there were two sacs but one was filled with blood as the SCH had burst into the sac (I totally blame my intense run I did just moments before the gush). I knew a sac with debris in it is the end so I waited until the next week to be told the baby was gone...but amazingly there she was with the faintest heartbeat - so faint the u/s couldn't even measure it. Week after that, heartbeat was high and she was fine. I still can't believe how things went.

I drank so much water I thought I would pop and really took it easy for two weeks (no lifting my toddler and absolutely no more running or even power walking). I stayed on Lovenox as well just to make sure the SCH did not clot.

Also missing 11 precious little ones here with us but for a moment.

VERY cautiously expecting after two losses early 2013. Hoping and praying my Valentine's Day due date baby sticks this time.
December 17th, 2012, 04:45 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had it with #4, I started spotting at 6.1 weeks and bleeding the morning of 6.3 weeks. They did an ultrasound that morning and saw a HUGE SCH. I was put on pelvic rest. I was also told to take baby aspirin and was already on progesterone. I was monitored every week for awhile via ultrasound. The bleeding finally stopped at 17 weeks and at my 18 week ultrasound, it was gone. It was scary because I bled A LOT until 17 weeks. SCARY time, but I felt a little more reassured when I Started feeling him moving. Mine was rather large though and my ob told me it could go either way (as far as m/c). Thankfully he's here and my calmest baby.

Last edited by BeachMum; December 17th, 2012 at 05:12 AM.
December 17th, 2012, 05:00 AM
Bakerybrat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My OB told me last Monday that I had a small hemorrhage but she didn't seem too concerned. She said I would probably see some spotting but didn't give me any instructions or warnings.

December 17th, 2012, 06:44 AM
KASHWORTH's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine is pretty big. It's an odd shape so hard to compare to the baby but its about the same size :/ we caught it early on the ultrasound because it wasn't there Monday and it was Friday so I haven't had bleeding yet. They faxed those results to my OB on Friday so I haven't heard any instruction yet and of course I'm worried. It's hard to take it easy with a very mobile 9 month old and DH gone all day at work.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search