ughhhhhhh

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Allie_SMg
  • 1 Post By Honestlymonique

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 24th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
I'm beyond frustrated with the dh right now. All I asked last week was that we visit his grandparents Xmas eve instead of Xmas day. That I would just like the four of us to be enjoy the day together. He was fine but now he keep making comments like your selfish n u suppose to be with family on Xmas. How am I selfish n the last time I checked me n your daughters was your family. We go see them every holiday ((((((EVERY HOLIDAY)))))) n the day b4 the holiday. We have visit n spent majority of the past 4 Xmas since we been down here over there n when we were in GA we spent it with your mom. I always see my family prior to the holiday cause I hate running around on days like this. Growing up we stayed in one place on holidays n everyone came to u if they wanted to see u. Now I'm pissed, n decided to stay at home while him n the kids go visit. I just don't understand what's the big deal. It's not like I said we not going to visit at all. Is it me, am I wrong or is he just being a butt munch?

December 24th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Allie_SMg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think that if he already agreed about it beforehand, it's wrong for him to be calling you selfish. Especially since you're not saying that you shouldn't see family at all, just have one peaceful day. Besides, you've been feeling sick and exhausted. I don't want spend all day and night in the car going to see family.
Honestlymonique and mom2K&G like this.

December 24th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
He hates being coped up in the house, he can never spend a whole day in the house he will always make up an excuse to go to the store, go wash his car or do something so he can be out n about. I, on the other hand am a home body. It's never really been a problem b4 I usually tell him to go somewhere cause I know he's bored but all I ask is for one day. I just don't understand why he's acting like its unreasonably. Being the person I am, he will be hearing about it.
Allie_SMg likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search