Left a message with the on call nurse..

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 24th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so worried, ugh, I wish the SCH would go away already. But yesterday I had those 2 sharp random pains that brought me to my knees and they were quick and went away so I sort of brushed them off. But now for the last hour I have been having bad cramping but even worse is that I am having SEVERE lower back pain. Like I'm in so much pain I'm shaking. I did a lot of running around after the dogs and cleaning etc... But it's hard to 'keep it easy' with 3 dogs and an active baby, DH is the only one around to help and he's gone 12 hours a day. Unless I get a strict bed rest note from the dr then I have to keep doing what I'm doing. I called them though because I'm just not sure what's normal or what to expect with the SCH, I didn't have this pain this early with DS.

December 24th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
Oh Kelsey. I am sorry you have to go through this....this pregnancy. I'm sure it must be scary. I hope someone calls you to ease your mind. I will keep you and LO in my thoughts and prayers
Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013
Miscarriage at 8 weeks 1 day November 27 2014

December 24th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you. I am just so worried because I just had my loss in September I didn't tell anyone but DH I was pregnant, then this time I told everyone cause I just had such a good feeling about it. Then this. My doctor didn't seem very optimistic or helpful either, just "it really could go either way" and "a lot of people go on bed rest but I doubt it would make a difference". Gee, thanks. This was the last appt, still waiting for the nurse to call.

December 24th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Allie_SMg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I pray that everything is alright with you and your LO.

December 24th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Yeh she doesnt sound too helpful...what a witch...some people dont have compassion or put theirselves in the patients shoes to understand how scary something like that is and google is the devil so thats out of the question. Grrrr i wish i had more information for you about it but i have no idea.. I just hope and pray it gies away so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. The on call nurse should have the decency to call you back since its Christnas Eve and who would want to stress about this over Christmas.
Forever in our hearts

December 24th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh, and my sister lives 10 minutes away and she is complaining and doesn't want to come watch Jakob while I go in. Like OMG he's already sleeping, she just has to come and watch TV or go on FB. I think my mom is going to make her anyway >.< Spoiled kid.

They said they'd call back in 20 minutes. 30 minutes now and nothing. Still hurting. Think I'll plan to go in anyway.

December 24th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Aw, your doctor sounds horrible! Why can't doctors have better bedside manner? Isn't that part of their job?? Mine told me "I know two losses in a row seems like a big deal to YOU, but medically... it's really not" all while smiling and refusing to run betas to be safe. :S And I'm sorry your sister doesn't want to come over, how rude! I hope you get in and get some questions answered.

December 24th, 2012, 06:22 PM
KUP on everything hun
Forever in our hearts

December 24th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_SMg View Post
Aw, your doctor sounds horrible! Why can't doctors have better bedside manner? Isn't that part of their job?? Mine told me "I know two losses in a row seems like a big deal to YOU, but medically... it's really not" all while smiling and refusing to run betas to be safe. :S And I'm sorry your sister doesn't want to come over, how rude! I hope you get in and get some questions answered.
Wow, that is really rude. I'd definitely would have said something about that

December 24th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Left 2 messages now. Been an hour and still nothing. Wow. Well my mom is coming over to watch J so I will just go in. Hopefully can get a hold of DH at work to let him know. I really wish he could be with me but I highly doubt they would let him.

December 24th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Mommy of 3
Praying everything is ok

December 24th, 2012, 07:05 PM
FL Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So sorry. Hope everything turns out okay.

Noah Joseph - 8/22/03
Jonah Thomas - 9/29/05
Patricia Carryl - Due 8/23/13

Missing my Heavenly Babies - 10/28/04 - 14wks & Baby Born Still - 10/18/11 - 17wks

December 24th, 2012, 07:15 PM
MyFantasticFour's Avatar Mommy of 4
Aww I hope everything turns out okay! What is SCH?

December 24th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Just got to the hospital. They had always said if there's a problem I go to OB Triage but I guess if its under 20 weeks I go to ER. If they had called back I would have known... Sucks cause there is an ER 20 mins from me but I went to the hospital 45 minutes because they have the OB part. Now waiting here in ER

SCH is subchorionic hemorrhage. It's like a clot or bleed in your uterus. A lot of times it will go away but if it gets bigger or stays for a long time then it's real serious. It poses an increased risk to miscarriage especially because its so early and it's the same size as the baby.

December 24th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh sweetie I'm so sorry you are going through this I am mad for you about your doctors and your sister- you need support in a time like this.

I'm glad your mom came to watch Jakob. I will be praying for the best and that you get some answers tonight.
Diamond2009 likes this.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
December 24th, 2012, 07:57 PM
round2t's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Kelsey what terrible timing I am praying that everything is okay and baby is just having a little dance party in there.
Diamond2009 likes this.

December 24th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you.

They are letting my husband come. Unexpected and sweet.

The registration person came in and said "what is a number you can receive texts at? The doctor will be following up with texting" gave me a laugh... Really?? That's new. What is this world coming to hahah

December 24th, 2012, 08:05 PM
lol Wow, texting? That's crazy. What did they mean? After you left the doctor would text you? Or they would text you to come in?

Still praying. KUP.

Last edited by Allie_SMg; December 24th, 2012 at 08:09 PM.
December 24th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
wow, a texting doc? How odd! SCH can be very very scarey and I am sorry that it is happening to you, especially after the recent loss. I am hoping and paying it reloves before your next u/s and yu get an all clear.
Diamond2009 likes this.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
December 24th, 2012, 08:21 PM
I'm praying and hoping everything is ok. I keep thinking about you, Thoughts and prayers are with you guys. So glad your DH was able to come meet you there
Forever in our hearts

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search