Call me crazy, but...

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By jkbaxter612
  • 1 Post By Beachbabies
  • 1 Post By FL Mama
  • 1 Post By miniRazz
  • 1 Post By BeachMum

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2012, 07:22 PM
FL Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
...I'm actually hoping for some morning sickness. I had it with both of my boys, but not at all with either of my losses. I don't know, I think it would just help me feel a whole lot better and like this baby was really taking a firm hold in there if I just felt like crap for a little while. Does that make sense?

Noah Joseph - 8/22/03
Jonah Thomas - 9/29/05
Patricia Carryl - Due 8/23/13

Missing my Heavenly Babies - 10/28/04 - 14wks & Baby Born Still - 10/18/11 - 17wks

December 28th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh. I feel ya! I've had morning sickness with my other pregnancies...including my loss. I have *nothing* going on with this one. It freaks me out but then I feel guilty for not enjoying my "feel good". I had and hcg blood draw today and another on Monday so I guess I'll see then how things are going.

As mean as I feel saying this...I hope you feel like crap soon!
FL Mama likes this.

December 28th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
I get it! I was feeling pukey all week then this morning nothing. Made me want to indy 500 it to the er.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
December 28th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes it definitely does! And that's coming from someone who has suffered a loss and is at the moment dealing with pretty bad morning sickness. When I called the ob office this morning to ask for better nausea meds she said, "you sound chipper for being so sick" and I replied "yeah, I guess bring sick beats being worried." So I hear you!

But at the same time, I'm sure everything is fine. Every pregnancy is so different, and you know how ms is....it could randomly pop up tomorrow! You are still early.
FL Mama likes this.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
December 28th, 2012, 07:41 PM
FL Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkbaxter612 View Post

As mean as I feel saying this...I hope you feel like crap soon!

Haha! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbabies
But at the same time, I'm sure everything is fine. Every pregnancy is so different, and you know how ms is....it could randomly pop up tomorrow! You are still early.
I hear ya. I'm just being impatient, as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
I get it! I was feeling pukey all week then this morning nothing. Made me want to indy 500 it to the er.
That's awfully abrupt. At least you had that week.
Tinky likes this.

Noah Joseph - 8/22/03
Jonah Thomas - 9/29/05
Patricia Carryl - Due 8/23/13

Missing my Heavenly Babies - 10/28/04 - 14wks & Baby Born Still - 10/18/11 - 17wks

December 28th, 2012, 07:47 PM
miniRazz's Avatar <3 my rainbow baby
Oh yes, it made me feel "great" that I was feeling nauseous before 4 weeks lol
FL Mama likes this.

December 29th, 2012, 04:52 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
TOTALLY get you. I've been waking up the past 3 mornings with horrible nausea and I called my dh saying WOOOHOOO!! I didn't have any nausea with my last miscarriage so the nausea is VERY welcome.
FL Mama likes this.

December 29th, 2012, 04:57 AM
round2t's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still waiting... over halfway through week 8 and no signs yet. Trust me you're not alone. I've never wished to be vomiting before haha! I guess pregnancy brings new ways of thinking.

December 29th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Veteran
I get it. I don't get that sick with my pregnancies, and at first, I was more sick with my losses than my healthy pregnancies. But, with both my losses, I did have a sudden disappearance of all my symptoms and that makes me nervous. I've had a bit more energy over the last week and, while it meant I could open gifts on Christmas without needing a nap in between, it makes me nervous!
December 29th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Fins's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm the same way. I would feel better with symptoms. I was so ill with my daughter but that was so long ago I'm trying to remember when it started.
December 29th, 2012, 06:08 PM
MyFantasticFour's Avatar Mommy of 4
If it makes anyone feel better, I only got a tiny bit of nausea around 8 weeks with my first and third girls and it didn't last long. With my second, I had it from 5-25 weeks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search