Baby Names

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2012, 06:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wanna share some of the names on your list?

DH loves Delilah for a girl, I'm not a big fan.
DH also loves Tyler for a boy. Not a fan of that either, lol.

I love Lemon for a girl.
And Khiun (like Cayenne) for a boy.
December 29th, 2012, 06:26 AM
KeLLiC09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm having a hard time trying to find a website that lets you look at names without having to pay for them.
and Mason Jacob born 08.12.13

December 29th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
For a Boy: Korbyn Eugene Lamar Travis. 2 middle names to incorporate both sides of the family. neither I am crazy about but they are special for other reasons and since I like Korbyn so very much i can live with it.

For a Girl: we aren't really discussing it much because the chance of a girl is so slim. However, I really Like Kiersyn, Karsyn, KarrLeah or Kiera-Jayne. Sue, Sue-Leah, SueLizabeth or Elizabeth Sue as a middle, again family honoring.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
December 29th, 2012, 07:03 AM
AprylLynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So far we are thinking for girl Kaylee (not sure how we would want to spell it though) and for boy Mason. For middle names no idea. Once we find out the sex we will start talking more about names

Visit my blog:http://adventuresofamom.blog.com/
December 29th, 2012, 07:07 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Boy:
I like Bible names. Obadiaah, Ephraim, Nehemiah. It has to be a J middle name. I have used most of the ones I like. I am leaning towards Obadiaah Jamison.

Girl:
I have liked Evaani since I had my last lil girl (she'll be 3 in May). I also like Delilah, but its too popular for me. Imaani, Amaya, but those are a little too normal. I think it will be Evaani Josephine. Josephine after my very good friend who passed almost 2 years ago.
#12 is on the way
December 29th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Pbear31's Avatar Super Mommy
Kelli, google "social security baby names" and you can ding the ss registry of all names. You can look up the top 1000 names by year all the way back to 1850. You can also look up the popularity of any baby name. Great resource!
December 29th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
It's a boy he will be named after his father(who is named after his father) n my grandfather. His name will be Terrell Nathan if a girl I'm thinking Andrea not sure yet n middle name is gone start with a N. Both of my girls have middle names with N

December 29th, 2012, 08:26 AM
♥womanintheshoe♥'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
DH also loves Tyler for a boy. Not a fan of that either, lol
I let dh name #2 (the only baby he got to name, lol) and I agree...not a fan of Tyler even 15.5 years later.

Boy: Peter Gideon or Levi Henry
Girl: Eden Hope will be the two middle names...still unsure as to the first name.

I'm so picky about names it's ridiculous. I really need girl name ideas if anyone wants to brainstorm with me! Nothing trendy, nothing unisex, must be very classic, preferably 3-syllable, nothing ending in the long "e" sound (Rylee, etc.). I would like to use one of these letters as the first initial: D, L, V

How's that for complicated??

Also missing 11 precious little ones here with us but for a moment.

VERY cautiously expecting after two losses early 2013. Hoping and praying my Valentine's Day due date baby sticks this time.
December 29th, 2012, 08:31 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
For a boy: We really love Liam Joe (Joe is a family name)
We both like Liam so much we haven't talked about any other names for boys. lol

For a Girl: we both like Evelyn (Evie or Eve as a nickname) or Evangeline (Eva for a nickname) Middle name will be Linda for my mother.

December 29th, 2012, 08:37 AM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Girl I have picked out Yalia (ya-Leah) ari (are-e) and boys middle name Arturo. Haven't talked to SO yet because he sees no point in talking names until you know gender.

December 29th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Super Mommy
We kinda got stuck on names that end, or sound like they end, with N. So we are planning to stick with it... Boys Callen, Talon, Landon, Quinn, Owen
Girls: I love June but dh isn't thrilled...yet, Caylin, ashlyn, Jocelyn

December 29th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Veteran
We are way away from deciding on names - we usually are debating until sometime during our baby's first day of life, so we'll be deciding for a long time.

I saw this a couple months ago about names that are rising in popularity. Thought you all might find it interesting. I don't mind popular names, but I'd rather not pick a name and then realize a year or two later that it's super trendy.

Fastest-Rising Baby Names: Popular Names of the Future | Disney Baby
December 29th, 2012, 09:08 AM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think this time we might wait until we find out the gender to start thinking of names.....*might* lol

December 29th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Kayla_7602's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We really have not started talking names yet. I dont really feel like talking names with all the nausea, however for a girl I love the name charlie...not sure how I would spell it though. I have liked it since I was like 12 years old and met a little girl names Charlie. However DH is not a fan, so who knows!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the awsome siggy!

December 29th, 2012, 11:21 AM
BabyFever23's Avatar Proud mama & Wife
For a girl Im stuck between Laelah Malia and Laelah Ivanee. Luckily my DH isnt being annoying with girl names. With boy names he's driving me crazy, he's black and he keeps mentioning all these ethnic names and its so annoying lol I like Jayce Camden and he said no thats too white Im like what does that even mean? Lol We both like Ivan but thats all we agree on. I pray to God this is a girl lol

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 29th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeLLiC09 View Post
I'm having a hard time trying to find a website that lets you look at names without having to pay for them.
I use Babynames.com

Some on my list are:

Girls- Eliora, Eliana, Noel

Boys- Zachary, Easton, Elias

I would like an E name this time

December 29th, 2012, 12:05 PM
♥womanintheshoe♥'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just looked at the Disney Baby link. Some of those names are...interesting. Poor kids.

Also missing 11 precious little ones here with us but for a moment.

VERY cautiously expecting after two losses early 2013. Hoping and praying my Valentine's Day due date baby sticks this time.
December 29th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥womanintheshoe♥ View Post
I let dh name #2 (the only baby he got to name, lol) and I agree...not a fan of Tyler even 15.5 years later.

Boy: Peter Gideon or Levi Henry
Girl: Eden Hope will be the two middle names...still unsure as to the first name.

I'm so picky about names it's ridiculous. I really need girl name ideas if anyone wants to brainstorm with me! Nothing trendy, nothing unisex, must be very classic, preferably 3-syllable, nothing ending in the long "e" sound (Rylee, etc.). I would like to use one of these letters as the first initial: D, L, V

How's that for complicated??
Vivianne
Lilianne
Vienna
Viola
Leonora

Just some ideas.
December 29th, 2012, 02:23 PM
singnmommy23's Avatar Member
Ivy or Irelyn for girls names or Isaac or Isaiah for boys names. Either boys name will have Hugh for a middle name and we are still debating middle names for the girls. All of my other children start with I.
December 29th, 2012, 03:37 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Quote:
Ivy or Irelyn for girls names or Isaac or Isaiah for boys names. Either boys name will have Hugh for a middle name and we are still debating middle names for the girls. All of my other children start with I.
I have an Isaac and an Isaiaah.
singnmommy23 likes this.
#12 is on the way

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search