wierdest dreams during pregnancy..

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kearsty20

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 30th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Veteran
so i havent had any wierd dreams yet, but with my son i had a lot of dreams of him getting hurt or me constantly trying to save his life and they were sooo vivid and scary. the wierdest dream i had with him though....... i was in a place that looked like narnia and there was this man made thing you can surf on and i was surfing on it with kermit the frog and then jonathon taylor thomas came up in the titanic and almost drowned us..... i know i know freaking wierd!!! a dream i will never forget hahaha.... anyone had just crazy dreams during pregnancy?
PhD_Bound_Mommy likes this.
December 30th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had one with DS that was that I was in labor, gave birth to him and you could clearly see he was all boy and the doctor goes congratulations, it's a girl.

With DD i dreamed she was a baby doll that I carried around with me and would put her in the freezer when I'd go to bed. Then flipped out when I lost her and was showing our house that was built like a maze to the cast of Grey's Anatomy. I remember waking up and freaking out that I lost my baby.
December 30th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
I often dream of the actual birth. I am always alone when it happens it really strange places like walmarts bathroom. As if i would ever be alone at WALMART!

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
December 30th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Momma2Chase's Avatar August 2013 DDC Co-Host
Lol @ Jonathan Taylor Thomas!

I had two dreams with DS that I still remember:
The first one, he was a girl with curly blonde hair. We were in a tall tower and there was a tornado heading for us, the outer walls
Had already been ripped away. :/
That's all I remember from that one

The second, he was a little boy and had on a red and white striped sleeper. I was carrying him around near a river. I had wanted to name him River at first so I took that as a sign lol (and then didn't name him that afterall)

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search