For those of you with Kiddos - who do they look like?

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Hesperleigh
  • 3 Post By ♥womanintheshoe♥

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 31st, 2012, 08:02 AM
Fins's Avatar Super Mommy
My daughter is the spitting image of her dad. The absolute, ONLY thing she got from me are my green eyes. People have always been shocked when I say she's my daughter.

December 31st, 2012, 08:06 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
#1-3 look like dh and #4 looks like me, down to the blonde hair.

December 31st, 2012, 08:07 AM
KnitterLaurel's Avatar Super Mommy
Both my daughters are a pretty good mix of DH and me. They look so much like each other no one will ever mistake them for anything but sisters. But I think they lean more towards me than him. There is one picture of me at 5 that looks soooo much like my oldest daughter.

December 31st, 2012, 08:11 AM
Super Mommy
I say that DD is a good mix. Everyone else thinks she looks just like me. But when people she DH's baby photo they realize she does resemble him. Plus she has his brown eyes and most people look at the eyes anyway. Can't wait to see what this one looks like.

December 31st, 2012, 08:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well DS and DD came from two different relationships, however both look like me. My nose, my eyes, my lips, chin skin coloring, everything. Even my hair line. DS is blonde, DD is a red head. This is pics of them at 5 months side by side.
December 31st, 2012, 08:17 AM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
the eldest looks so much like me its crazy but my lil chipmunk looks like dh, but you can tell they are sisters cause they look a like. my bff was like i wonder what this one will look like since you each have a look a like. i'm hoping for a boy that looks like dh

December 31st, 2012, 08:18 AM
Mommy of 3
Dd is my mini me. Ds I think is more like me too, but a lot of people say he looks like hubby. I think it's just the fact that he's male with the same hair colour lol

December 31st, 2012, 08:23 AM
Hesperleigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think my son is a good mix of the both of us. Some people say he looks like daddy, but I think it is more because he is a male than anything else. It's mostly one of those cases where his family says he looks like him, and mine says he looks like me. We both think he is a good mix though... but def my personality.
Honestlymonique likes this.

December 31st, 2012, 08:28 AM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
lol the eldest looks like me but acts JUST LIKE dh. chipmunk looks like dh but acts like me.

December 31st, 2012, 08:42 AM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Both of our girls look JUST like DH, our 2 year old could be his twin LOL. They do both have my hair...but that's it!

December 31st, 2012, 09:05 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
It is my opinion that all none of my children look like me.
#12 is on the way
December 31st, 2012, 09:29 AM
♥womanintheshoe♥'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
#s 1, 4, 9 and 10 look more like me/my side of the family (light skin, hazel/gray/blue eyes). Everyone else looks like dad's side (part Asian).

What is a hoot are my twins who look so different, people often do not realize they are both mine! I see them as a perfect representation of the diversity of my children's looks. Since my dh is adopted, we have no idea what his dad looked like (although we suspect Native American) so it's fun to see my dc's features vary so much.

Trish36, BeachMum and mom2K&G like this.

Also missing 11 precious little ones here with us but for a moment.

VERY cautiously expecting after two losses early 2013. Hoping and praying my Valentine's Day due date baby sticks this time.

Last edited by ♥womanintheshoe♥; December 31st, 2012 at 09:32 AM.
December 31st, 2012, 09:31 AM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
oldest is a good mix, middle is the spitting image of her dad, youngest looks just like me, yet they all look like each other too LOL

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

December 31st, 2012, 10:43 AM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My son looks primarily like me, I think. He's got some features from his father (his dad is part Japanese), but I still think he looks more like me lol

My husband's 2 kids are his mini-me's! We are thinking our kids together will just look like him lol

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

December 31st, 2012, 11:32 AM
AprylLynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When my son was born he was identical to my dh, now he looks more like me. My daughter was a mixture but more so dh now she is all him.

Visit my blog:http://adventuresofamom.blog.com/
December 31st, 2012, 12:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Both boys look more like me, but people are starting to say that as Cole gets older he's looking a bit like DH. There's no mistaking that they are my boys though

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
December 31st, 2012, 12:56 PM
BirdsWifey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DS #1 is the spitting image of his father. So much so that strangers even say "he must look like his dad" lol! DS #2 is much more of a mix. Who you ask will depend on the answer you get.

December 31st, 2012, 01:39 PM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Oh man DS is the SPITTING image of his father!! Even down to his bright blue eyes!! I don't see anything in him that's me! LOL

He looks just like him that we all call him Baby D, DH's name is David.

December 31st, 2012, 01:53 PM
Super Mommy
I always tease my husband that its a good thing I gave birth to our DS, or I would suspect he isn't even mine. He is his daddy's boy all the way.
December 31st, 2012, 02:19 PM
annabelpolo's Avatar SAHMommy expecting #2
when DD was born she looked just like her dad. Now she looks exactly like I did when I was her age. It's very cute when I put her baby pic and my baby pic together and you would swear we'd be identical twins.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search