Sometimes I wonder

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By alittlelost
  • 1 Post By Dandelion
  • 2 Post By alittlelost
  • 1 Post By Dandelion
  • 1 Post By Beachbabies
  • 1 Post By Tinky

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2013, 07:05 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
if people take classes on be insensitive obnoxious beaches.

sorry, just needed to vent.
Tinky and Ray88 like this.
January 2nd, 2013, 07:11 AM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol awe. rough day? I'm at the point where everyone drives me nuts and everything my poor dh says is taken the wrong way. God bless that man for loving me lol
Tinky likes this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
January 2nd, 2013, 07:17 AM
Awe! I have days like that, too. but in this case, it's basically just this ONE person who is CONSTANTLY irritating me. Personality clash, maybe. I mean, hey, I actually have a bit of aspergers so I know sometimes I say things that come across wrong or don't "see" what I'm saying wrong even when it pisses people off, so who am I to judge this person. But whether they have aspergers or not, the fact remains they seem to be completely selfish, completely self-centered, completely self-absorbed, completely obnoxious, and completely inconsiderate. I even asked some other ppl who knew this person, and they basically said, "Yeah, she's like that. Sorry you have to deal with her." So at least I'm not alone in finding this person to be just a total beach (whether it's intentional or not). I try to ignore them as much as I can, but every now and then when they are trying to get attention, I give it to them trying to be nice, and I almost always end up regretting it, then go back to ignoring them for a while until the "be nice to this person" bug kicks in again, only to remind me AGAIN that I'm better off ignoring them. Ha. Will I never learn? Thanks for letting me vent
Dandelion and Ray88 like this.
January 2nd, 2013, 07:32 AM
Anytime!

I don't like attention seekers. Honestly, when I don't like someone I just don't associate with them. I'm the "mean" one haha dh tells people I'm mean. I'm really not though! I just won't pretend to like someone if I think they are a vapid annoyance. If something someone says offends me or I find its disrespectful, I tell them so. I used to let people walk all over me and that's probably why I'm so blunt and all now lol
alittlelost likes this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}

Last edited by Dandelion; January 2nd, 2013 at 07:37 AM.
January 2nd, 2013, 08:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry you are dealing with someone like that I get annoyed when people say, "he/she is just like that, you just have to deal with it." I don't know why that comment bugs me so much... I guess it's mainly because the person I'm told this about is kind of nasty to my kids too (mainly Chase, Cole is too small) and I'm like, really, just because she is a raging b everyone had to learn to deal with her, even my 3 year old? Rubs me the wrong way!!!

I do the same thing Sarah. If someone is nasty enough I just don't associate with them anymore. Much easier and less stressful that way!

I can't do that with this particular person though....yet.
alittlelost likes this.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
January 2nd, 2013, 08:33 AM
I admire you ladies! I never feel comfortable speaking up about that stuff, at least not when people are rude to me. I tend to be more vocal if they are rude to my friends or family, though.
January 2nd, 2013, 09:03 AM
Being pregnant makes me even more vocal I think lol I just don't care when hormonal. My sister in law said I almost made her cry the other day because I expressed how ridiculous it was for her to take literally 2 hours to slather on her face and brush her hair... when she was only going to eat Bob Evans for breakfast. She never goes anywhere without a ton of makeup and man...I was hungry.... Don't stand in my way of good food.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
January 2nd, 2013, 09:14 AM
Food (or lack there of!) is one thing that can make me a grouch, too! lol
January 2nd, 2013, 11:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
Manbeast says I am welcome mat, because I let them same people walk all over all the time. I just feel bad for not giving them another chance, thinking maybe they just had a bad day. maybe they didnt know they really hurt my feelings or whatver may be the case.
alittlelost likes this.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
January 2nd, 2013, 11:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
yeah and somedays I think I teach the classes haha.

January 2nd, 2013, 11:36 AM
~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~
Ditto!

And ditto to .H.e.a.t.h.e.r. LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search