Want a free tarot card reading?

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree32Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2013, 08:31 AM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlelost View Post
I've done my own tarot for this baby SO MANY TIMES asking if it would be a girl and every time it says no.
Lol what about meee?

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
January 2nd, 2013, 08:36 AM
AprylLynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is so cool.

Visit my blog:http://adventuresofamom.blog.com/
January 2nd, 2013, 08:51 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
Id like to ask one....simple....what is the gender of this baby? I love this stuff.

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
January 2nd, 2013, 08:54 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
Lol what about meee?
I see frustration over finding out the genre (possibly shy baby or waiting longer than you want to find out or just having a hard time waiting to find out). You might even get "unreasonably frustrated" because you'll be really excited to know and want to put your knowledge of the baby's gender to good use. But as soon as you discover the gender, you will be very happy. I sense girl.
Irishgirl99 likes this.
January 2nd, 2013, 08:57 AM
Hesperleigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So cool. The last time I had my cards read was right when I started seeing my husband. Right now, I'm also concerned about finances. I'm not sure how we're going to afford childcare for two kids at the same time, but I also don't think we could afford for me to stay home since DH pays child support on his boys from a previous marriage. We get by now just fine, though money is definitely tight at times. I just don't see how we can cut the extra 200 a week for newborn daycare!

January 2nd, 2013, 09:00 AM
I want to change my question from how many kids will I have to what is the gender of this baby

January 2nd, 2013, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papasgirl View Post
Id like to ask one....simple....what is the gender of this baby? I love this stuff.
I see a boy for you.
Papasgirl likes this.
January 2nd, 2013, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesperleigh View Post
So cool. The last time I had my cards read was right when I started seeing my husband. Right now, I'm also concerned about finances. I'm not sure how we're going to afford childcare for two kids at the same time, but I also don't think we could afford for me to stay home since DH pays child support on his boys from a previous marriage. We get by now just fine, though money is definitely tight at times. I just don't see how we can cut the extra 200 a week for newborn daycare!
I asked if you will be able to manage your finances after the arrival of your new baby.

The card I pulled is actually a woman juggling two pentacles (symbolizing multiple tasks that require attention). It also talks about financial concerns! This is fitting to your question, I think

Things will be rough, for both you and your husband, but if you are smart about the choices you make everything will turn out fine--after a rough financial time passes. You will be busy and have a lot going on. In order to get through this you will need to be flexible and go with the flow. It will be challenging but this is a temporary situation. Maintain your focus and it'll be over soon enough. In short, your finances will be HARD for a time but will not so hard you can't bounce back.
January 2nd, 2013, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprylLynn View Post
I want to change my question from how many kids will I have to what is the gender of this baby
I asked if you would have a girl (because a positive response would have meant girl and a negative response boy). I got a positive response, BUT the response was that your will get what you desire. So if you wanted a boy, that's a mixed signal, otherwise it's very clearly GIRL for you! If you don't care, I see a girl for you. If you want a boy, it may still be a boy, as the card did say your desire will become reality/dream will come true.

Last edited by alittlelost; January 2nd, 2013 at 09:18 AM.
January 2nd, 2013, 09:16 AM
Thats pretty cool. My gut is telling me boy but I really dont care either way

January 2nd, 2013, 09:23 AM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlelost View Post

I see frustration over finding out the genre (possibly shy baby or waiting longer than you want to find out or just having a hard time waiting to find out). You might even get "unreasonably frustrated" because you'll be really excited to know and want to put your knowledge of the baby's gender to good use. But as soon as you discover the gender, you will be very happy. I sense girl.
thanks much

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
January 2nd, 2013, 09:24 AM
Hesperleigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks so much! It is pretty much what we expect. I am starting to put money away now to help with the daycare costs and we're going to sit down in the next week or so to see what we can do to tighten it up as it is (i.e. not eating out as much). I feel like the first year is going to be really tough, but after that it is going to be better.

Can I ask gender, too? Girl?

January 2nd, 2013, 09:26 AM
Kayla_7602's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is so neat! I would like to know what the gender of baby is? Thanks for doing this it's so neat and fun

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the awsome siggy!

January 2nd, 2013, 09:27 AM
~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~
Cool, how long have you been reading tarot?

I read Tarot and oracle.

What do you see for the future of my baby?

January 2nd, 2013, 09:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
How super sweet to do this for us. The only thing really weighing on my mind is gender. Will you ask for me?

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
January 2nd, 2013, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesperleigh View Post
Thanks so much! It is pretty much what we expect. I am starting to put money away now to help with the daycare costs and we're going to sit down in the next week or so to see what we can do to tighten it up as it is (i.e. not eating out as much). I feel like the first year is going to be really tough, but after that it is going to be better.

Can I ask gender, too? Girl?
I asked if you will be having a girl.

Your baby will be a dreamer, chivalrous, romantic, and fiercely loyal. He will love art. Probably not be much into sports or other physical activities. May be shy. Will make his future partner feel like a princess. I also see that when you find out the gender you will hope that the ultrasound tech might have been wrong (might be that the baby is shy and so you never get a clear picture).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayla_7602 View Post
This is so neat! I would like to know what the gender of baby is? Thanks for doing this it's so neat and fun
Sorry I didn't get a clear answer. Just that you should ask yourself what your life will be like if your gut instinct about the baby's gender is right. Also, that on your ultrasound, it might be hard to tell if it's a girl or boy.
January 2nd, 2013, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~ View Post
Cool, how long have you been reading tarot?

I read Tarot and oracle.

What do you see for the future of my baby?
Only a little over a year. I have done rune magic with success many years ago, but then I stopped practicing things like this. I wouldn't take anything I say as a "real prediction" or anything. Just take it as fun

The card I pulled for you speaks of new life. (How fitting.) I see a girl for you who may have to experience loss at a young age (maybe a pet that dies or an older relative? I say this might happen before the age of 12, maybe after the age of 5--mostly I think it would be between ages 7 and 10), or some kind of loss, perhaps a friendship with an early childhood friend or moving away from her friends around that age. But she will recover from this in a normal healthy way, though it will be something she remembers. She will always feel connected to this lost soul and she will find peace in that eventually (or, conversely, will keep in touch with the friends she moves away from or always fondly remember the friendship she had with a friendship lost, for all the good memories accumulated before then).
January 2nd, 2013, 09:41 AM
Kayla_7602's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
lol thanks....figures it wouldnt be clear, its becuase I want to know so bad. The funniest part is i really dont even have a gut feeling!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the awsome siggy!

January 2nd, 2013, 09:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thank you so much for doing this for me. The results were very reassuring. I think my biggest worry is that when the kids are in school and I have time to focus on my career again ill be too rusty because being an educator is a career in which you are constantly growing and changing. Now I have some reassurance that it won't be too late. Thanks again!

Pooey I can't believe I didn't ask the gender question!!!! I guess I didn't realize you could get an answer to something like that. I DO feel strongly girl though like we've discussed before so hopefully it's right!!

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
January 2nd, 2013, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
How super sweet to do this for us. The only thing really weighing on my mind is gender. Will you ask for me?
The card indicates you feel passionate about the gender (though I already knew that haha). In the end, you can't get away from the actual final verdict. There is nothing you can do to change the outcome. (sorry this card is telling us a bunch of what we already know lol). The card indicates you ignoring your desires out of fear. In the end, you will be released from a negative situation/outcome (which would mean finding out it is NOT a boy and IS a girl).

I feel bad...most of that is stuff you already told me...but I swear that is what the card said.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search