Want a free tarot card reading?

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree32Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2013, 09:49 AM
~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~
Thanks! I am hoping for a girl! LOL

I haven't been able to ever get my cards to give me a yes or no answer, or boy or girl, or even a number to how many kids someone will have. . . I've been reading for over 4 years.

What deck do you use?

January 2nd, 2013, 09:49 AM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got one well two in one, lol... One or two and gender(s)?

January 2nd, 2013, 09:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
Thank you for reading me. However, I am either super stupid or very much in denial. the cards said girl?

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
January 2nd, 2013, 09:52 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbabies View Post
Thank you so much for doing this for me. The results were very reassuring. I think my biggest worry is that when the kids are in school and I have time to focus on my career again ill be too rusty because being an educator is a career in which you are constantly growing and changing. Now I have some reassurance that it won't be too late. Thanks again!

Pooey I can't believe I didn't ask the gender question!!!! I guess I didn't realize you could get an answer to something like that. I DO feel strongly girl though like we've discussed before so hopefully it's right!!
I asked if you will get a girl with this pregnancy.

The card said 3 times heartache, not getting what you want, and that the truth will hurt.

I HOPE EVERYONE CAN REMEMBER THAT I AM NOT A PSYCHIC OR PRETENDING TO BE (at least I don't think so. Guess we'll find out by next year...) Anyway, anyone can read and interpret tarot cards, that doesn't mean they are good at it or even doing it right. So, this is just for fun.
January 2nd, 2013, 09:58 AM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlelost View Post

The card said 3 times heartache, not getting what you want, and that the truth will hurt.

I HOPE EVERYONE CAN REMEMBER THAT I AM NOT A PSYCHIC OR PRETENDING TO BE (at least I don't think so. Guess we'll find out by next year...) Anyway, anyone can read and interpret tarot cards, that doesn't mean they are good at it or even doing it right. So, this is just for fun.
Pshhh you're totally responsible for if I have a boy. I kid, I kid. Tarot isn't an exact art. You're awesome for sharing this with everyone #
JessKeller24 and Tinky like this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
January 2nd, 2013, 10:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
well said dandelion! She is awesome and we all know it is in fun. It will be really neat to see who she is right with though wont it??

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
January 2nd, 2013, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~ View Post
Thanks! I am hoping for a girl! LOL

I haven't been able to ever get my cards to give me a yes or no answer, or boy or girl, or even a number to how many kids someone will have. . . I've been reading for over 4 years.

What deck do you use?

for yes or no answers, I only draw 1 card. A positive tells me yes, a negative tells me no. Sometimes it's not clear when doing this or the card seems unrelated. Sometimes it'st he keywords I go. For example, one time I asked my gender and I saw keywords such as water and full moon. Well, full moon usually symbolizes male (new moon, girl). And my next baby will most likely be a water sign (because my babies are usually born about 4 weeks early, otherwise my baby would be a fire sign). The same card was pretty much a negative on my desires. so, it doesn't really tell me "boy" or "girl" on the card, I just infer based on the way I asked. I can ask "Will they get the gender they want" If I don't know what gender they want or they don't care, I will ask "will they get a boy" or "will they get a girl" (ont both; one or the other) and see if I get a positive or negative vibed card. As for how may children someone will have, I don't know how to do that. I could ask, but I'd probably get a vague answer as opposed to a specific one.

I have a traditional deck (78 cards) with both Major and Minor Arcana cards. If you know a lot about the cards, you can take the card as a personality reading as well.
January 2nd, 2013, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2RickyRanaJavier View Post
I got one well two in one, lol... One or two and gender(s)?
One or Two babies:
I see that you have a lot worth protecting (but that doesn't necessarily mean twins). You will have to face a challenge and be strong. I see that if you believe it's twins, it will be a singleton and if you believe it's a singleton, it will be twins--that you will be wrong in your guess.

Question . . . did you have a miscarriage before this pregnancy? Or have you always wanted a girl but haven't had one yet? (I know you haven't had one . . . but have you always wanted one?) I ask because there's a rainbow.

I see a girl who will be sweet, sensitive, creative, intuitive, and emotional. She will love openly and deeply, but sometimes this will cause her heartache. She's often inspired and may even be a writer! Her compassion may lead her to give to others, particularly the elderly (maybe volunteer work). When she gives gifts, they will be more about sentimental meaning.

Last edited by alittlelost; January 2nd, 2013 at 10:19 AM.
January 2nd, 2013, 10:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:

Yikes!!! I'm actually fine with another boy but I want a girl a bit more....DH would love a house of boys though I hope it doesn't mean something is wrong with the baby because that's all that would give me heartache really.

Thanks so much for asking and reading!!! I know it's just for fun but it still takes time on your part so I appreciate it. For my sake I hope this reading was wrong lol

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
January 2nd, 2013, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Thank you for reading me. However, I am either super stupid or very much in denial. the cards said girl?
That is what I am sensing but some people feel like it's SUPER clear and then other people I feel like it's not. I could be interpreting wrong and it just means you will be happy when you find out/after you have the baby, even if it's a boy, but IDK I just have a feeling the kind of happiness implied there would mean girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbabies View Post
Yikes!!! I'm actually fine with another boy but I want a girl a bit more....DH would love a house of boys though I hope it doesn't mean something is wrong with the baby because that's all that would give me heartache really.

Thanks so much for asking and reading!!! I know it's just for fun but it still takes time on your part so I appreciate it. For my sake I hope this reading was wrong lol
It probably is wrong! I am not a psychic and even the psychics don't always get it right. Maybe I can be a reverse psychic (always wrong!) who knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
Pshhh you're totally responsible for if I have a boy. I kid, I kid. Tarot isn't an exact art. You're awesome for sharing this with everyone #
Thanks It's something for me to do while on this modified bed rest haha, so really no problem at all. I hope I'm wrong for all the ones people want me to be wrong for and right for all the ones they want me to be right for.
Tinky and KeLLiC09 like this.
January 2nd, 2013, 10:23 AM
KeLLiC09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have 2 questions: Hubby & I are having some money troubles, nothing bad, but will things look up for us I guess Will we be okay with money when the new one comes along?

And the 2nd - gender prediction for this baby?
and Mason Jacob born 08.12.13

January 2nd, 2013, 10:26 AM
Quote:
One or Two babies:
I see that you have a lot worth protecting (but that doesn't necessarily mean twins). You will have to face a challenge and be strong. I see that if you believe it's twins, it will be a singleton and if you believe it's a singleton, it will be twins--that you will be wrong in your guess.

Question . . . did you have a miscarriage before this pregnancy? Or have you always wanted a girl but haven't had one yet? (I know you haven't had one . . . but have you always wanted one?) I ask because there's a rainbow.

I see a girl who will be sweet, sensitive, creative, intuitive, and emotional. She will love openly and deeply, but sometimes this will cause her heartache. She's often inspired and may even be a writer! Her compassion may lead her to give to others, particularly the elderly (maybe volunteer work). When she gives gifts, they will be more about sentimental meaning.
Never had a mc that I know of. I have one girl. And have wanted a little sister for her ever since. Rainbow could be because my so lost his first son 6 1/2 yrs ago. But then my youngest would be the rainbow child for him. I was thinking twins for the longest time, but just recently of got more of a single girl feeling. This makes me hope even more that I get an us at my first appt the 14th.
alittlelost likes this.

January 2nd, 2013, 10:29 AM
I forget you had a girl! Ooops! Can't say for sure what the rainbow is about then.
January 2nd, 2013, 10:33 AM
Well now that scares me, my grandpa is dying from lung cancer, he was given 16 months, 18 months ago. He's doing ok right now, and I've been praying he will be able to meet the baby, but that makes me think the rainbow is this baby is the happy after loosing him. If he does go before baby, I'll just have to remember he can see us from heaven!

January 2nd, 2013, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeLLiC09 View Post
I have 2 questions: Hubby & I are having some money troubles, nothing bad, but will things look up for us I guess Will we be okay with money when the new one comes along?

And the 2nd - gender prediction for this baby?
Finances
I see that your family with do whatever it takes to make ends meet. There may be some thievery involved (not necessarily on your part--it could be that someone is preventing you from getting what you need and deserve.) I don't see that they will be caught.

I see a boy who is impatient in nature. He will also be generous and ambitious. He will have good intentions and give in to grand gestures. He might be the kind of kid to share his toys easily or to even give his toys away even if it leaves him with nothing to play with. He will love to explore and have a short attention span and love new challenges.

Quote:
Well now that scares me, my grandpa is dying from lung cancer, he was given 16 months, 18 months ago. He's doing ok right now, and I've been praying he will be able to meet the baby, but that makes me think the rainbow is this baby is the happy after loosing him. If he does go before baby, I'll just have to remember he can see us from heaven!
Don't be scared on account of anything I might have said, considering I really am the least reliable person on the planet with this stuff

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear of your grandpa's poor health Glad he has improved recently. Please don't be scared on account of anything I might have said, considering I really am the least reliable person on the planet with this stuff

Last edited by alittlelost; January 2nd, 2013 at 10:39 AM.
January 2nd, 2013, 10:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Pm'ed you mine
January 2nd, 2013, 10:48 AM
round2t's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was going to ask if this baby will make it full term, but I don't want the answer because I know I'll freak out if it's less than perfect (even if that means he or she comes at like 36 weeks haha)

So I will ask... Will I be getting the little girl I want so bad? <3

January 2nd, 2013, 11:01 AM
got all my PMs.
January 2nd, 2013, 11:06 AM
Mommy of 3
Oh me, me, me!!
Will I have a boy or a girl?

Thanks!

January 2nd, 2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by round2t View Post
I was going to ask if this baby will make it full term, but I don't want the answer because I know I'll freak out if it's less than perfect (even if that means he or she comes at like 36 weeks haha)

So I will ask... Will I be getting the little girl I want so bad? <3
Girl! One of the very clear girl readings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishgirl99 View Post
Oh me, me, me!!
Will I have a boy or a girl?

Thanks!
Boy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search