Want a free tarot card reading?

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree32Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2013, 07:18 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Open for the day.

I'm bored. I will do this for fun. But in case a lot of people might want a request, I want to keep it easy, so just 1 question each please

Lost's Gender Guesses
for those who asked

BOYS
Papasgirl
Hesperleigh -- WRONG
Beachbabies -- WRONG
KeLLiC09 -- CORRECT
IrishGirl
Kashworth -- CORRECT
PhD_Bound_Mommy -- WRONG
alittlelost -- WRONG
Norwegian mom -- CORRECT
teeny -- WRONG
Iam -- CORRECT
Jhendrickson -- CORRECT
soccermamatomany -- WRONG
angelbabiesmama -- CORRECT

GIRLS
Dandelion -- CORRECT
Tinky -- WRONG
Dolphin~Dreamer
Mom2RickyRanaJavier
Round2t -- CORRECT
BeachMum -- CORRECT
jessicag -- CORRECT
tommysma
Mom2Gabe (not entirely clear, but leaning girl) -- WRONG
miraclebaby2011
Momma2Chase -- CORRECT
BirdsWifey -- CORRECT

GENDER LEANS
AprylLynn (girl OR gender opposite of desire/dream) -- WRONG (boy)
annabelpolo (girl OR gender opposite of desire/dream)
BabyFever23 (boy OR gender opposite of desire/dream)
Honestlymonique (not entirely clear, but leaning boy--if not boy this pregnancy, then boy the next) -- lean was CORRECT

UNCLEAR
Kearsty: Gender desire opposite (boy) -- CORRECT
Kayla: Shy baby or gender will be Hard to Determine (ultrasound office was told to send the results to the midwife, but in the end they were able to get the tech to tell them: GIRL!)
mrskfet: unclear -- BOY

Last edited by alittlelost; April 5th, 2013 at 09:25 AM.
January 2nd, 2013, 07:21 AM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sure. I get tired of reading my own cards lol

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
January 2nd, 2013, 07:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sure I've never done this before though so I don't know what kind of question to ask lol. I don't know how specific to be.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
January 2nd, 2013, 07:32 AM
Just ask a question and I'll give the answer. You an do it here or PM me. Whatever you want

I read my own tarot all the time and sometimes even read tarot for the characters in my book. Sarah, so cool that you read tarot, too! The more I learn about you the more awesome you are

Or I should say, the more awesome I realize you are. You'd still be awesome even if I never learned anything about you
Tinky likes this.
January 2nd, 2013, 07:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ok I'm curious about my career. I spent a lot of time and $ on my education and am wondering if ill ever make a career out of it or if my career is going to be being a SAHM (both have advantages I'm not leaning either way).

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
January 2nd, 2013, 07:36 AM
Veteran
sure sounds interesting

im wondering about finances in the near future mainly my husband..... any way you can predict the sex of the baby?
January 2nd, 2013, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbabies View Post
Ok I'm curious about my career. I spent a lot of time and $ on my education and am wondering if ill ever make a career out of it or if my career is going to be being a SAHM (both have advantages I'm not leaning either way).
You won't force a career to happen--if it happens, it will happen organically, but for it to happen will involve you nurturing your opportunities. Through your entire career path, you will be nurturing to your children--you may take the opportunity for a job, but when you time with that job is done, you will be able let it go and move on peacefully. There won't be any "stress" for you if you get a job and then later lose it, which makes me believe you will be at peace with either outcome regarding your career. Your career, if you pay attention and take the right steps (without forcing it) shows great potential. You having a job in your intended career may require action on your part or may require waiting (perhaps until your LOs are a little older).
January 2nd, 2013, 07:48 AM
AprylLynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many children will we have?

Visit my blog:http://adventuresofamom.blog.com/
January 2nd, 2013, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlelost View Post
Just ask a question and I'll give the answer. You an do it here or PM me. Whatever you want

I read my own tarot all the time and sometimes even read tarot for the characters in my book. Sarah, so cool that you read tarot, too! The more I learn about you the more awesome you are

Or I should say, the more awesome I realize you are. You'd still be awesome even if I never learned anything about you
Awe shucks, thanks lol yes, I like to draw a couple cards for myself every day but I've gotten out of the habit since I've been pregnant. I'm so lazy anymore lol

Hmm... how about a reading concerning our financial circumstances? I'm curious to see where this year will lead us with dh's job and the addition of a new baby. Dh is a motor man on an oil rig.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Fins's Avatar Super Mommy
I love this stuff! Hmmm.... I don't know what to ask. Can you tell how many kids I will have? I'm curious because I'm older and basically starting over but I know DH would like to have more than 1 biological child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kearsty20 View Post
sure sounds interesting

im wondering about finances in the near future mainly my husband..... any way you can predict the sex of the baby?
That's two questions

But I will do both for you.

Future finances of your husband.

His future work will give him a new outlook on life. He will be diligent in checking for outs and making sure everything is done just right. I see a willingness to learn new things to ensure his success, but this kind of devotion may mean him working long hours. It will come from a new job and it won't be an easy road. The learning curve for his new job will be hard, but he will try and try until he gets it perfect. It will be something he is passionate about. The beginning of this new job may be bumpy (rough on the finances) but he won't be discouraged. In the end, his hard work will pay off.

Gender.
I'm not getting a clear gender. It's definitely implying sacrifice, confusion, and things being turned upside down (which I believe means not getting the gender you want or being confused about what you want) and there is nothing you can do about it (obviously...) Hopefully that gives you a better idea even though I could not.
kearsty20 likes this.
January 2nd, 2013, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
Awe shucks lol yes, I like to draw a couple cards for myself every day but I've gotten out of the habit since I've been pregnant. I'm so lazy anymore lol

Hmm... how about a reading concerning our financial circumstances? I'm curious to see where this year will lead us with dh's job and the addition of a new baby. Dh is a motor man on an oil rig.
Your Finances with your husband's job and the addition of a new baby.

There's going to be a shake up, but NOT externally/with your finances. What I am seeing is that your finances will stay the same, but your OUTLOOK on them will change (during an epiphany) where the material things that seemed important before won't seem important anymore. His income will become more effective as you get rid of unnecessary expenses (that before you did not see as unnecessary). None of this will be a HUGE change, it will be something mild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fins View Post
I love this stuff! Hmmm.... I don't know what to ask. Can you tell how many kids I will have? I'm curious because I'm older and basically starting over but I know DH would like to have more than 1 biological child.
There are a few ways I can ask this.

Will you and your DH have more children together?
Will your DH have more biological children?
Will you have more children?
or How many more children will you have?

Let me know which way you want me to approach your question
January 2nd, 2013, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlelost View Post
[U]

There are a few ways I can ask this.

Will you and your DH have more children together?
Will your DH have more biological children?
Will you have more children?
or How many more children will you have?

Let me know which way you want me to approach your question
how about "Will you have more children?" That might help alleviate my fears about this little bean too

January 2nd, 2013, 08:08 AM
Sweet, thanks. We do have some payments that will be ending this year.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
January 2nd, 2013, 08:10 AM
mrskfet's Avatar Super Mommy
Its pretty cool that you and Sarah know how to read cards

My question is will our finances be okay having a baby and me being a SAHM or do you see me getting a job soon?

If that counts as two then the second half is the one I choose lol
January 2nd, 2013, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fins View Post
how about "Will you have more children?" That might help alleviate my fears about this little bean too
I see light amidst darkness for you--possibility among improbability. I believe that you are going to be someone who is not affected by the "odds" of things, someone who will experience powerful miracles. Even if things start to look grim, a brightness will shine through that changes everything for the better. Good energy surrounds the idea of a future with more children for you.
January 2nd, 2013, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrskfet View Post
Its pretty cool that you and Sarah know how to read cards

My question is will our finances be okay having a baby and me being a SAHM or do you see me getting a job soon?

If that counts as two then the second half is the one I choose lol
I asked if you will need to get a job in order for your finances to be enough to survive on with a new baby.

What I see is that there may be a time of financial instability, but even during that you will not be afraid because it is known that the financial instability won't hurt you/won't last. You will achieve your goals. You are strong enough to handle working if you need to, but this doesn't mean you will need to call on that strength. You may need to show that strength for a time and get a job, but it won't be a permanently necessary situation, and you won't have to work to a point that will cause you any stress or upset. You know what you want in this situation and ultimately you can trust that will be what you get.

Last edited by alittlelost; January 2nd, 2013 at 08:46 AM.
January 2nd, 2013, 08:20 AM
awesome! Thanks sweetie!!

January 2nd, 2013, 08:25 AM
I've done my own tarot for this baby SO MANY TIMES asking if it would be a girl and every time it says no.
January 2nd, 2013, 08:25 AM
mrskfet's Avatar Super Mommy
Thank you so much, that was exactly what I needed

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search