The venting post (the place for you to let it all out)

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Tinky
  • 1 Post By PhD_Bound_Mommy
  • 2 Post By Anchored
  • 2 Post By Beachbabies

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 15th, 2013, 11:28 AM
cypressmama's Avatar Super Mommy
Can we see about making this one sticky?

I thought we could use one general place to come to and just let out our current frustrations. Whatever is ailing you or irritating you

VENT!

January 15th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
This may sound stupid, but what is bothering me today is people driving like idiots. If you aren't a cop, ambulance or firetruck you don't need to get there that fast! leave earlier. Change lanes properly, use a signal!
Beachbabies likes this.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
January 15th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine is personal. I'm going through custody court with DD's bio-dad. He hasn't been in the picture until DH came into the picture, he doesn't pay CS doesn't do anything for her, and now court has ordered him to get an unsupervised visit from 4pm Friday to 6pm Sunday. He doesn't know how to care for her, and this scares me since I know how much she dislikes him and how little he knows about kids. There is so much more, but that's all I'm willing to vent about this at the moment.
angelbabiesmama likes this.
January 15th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
I'm pissed off at our property manager. They are being totally anal. Last week they sent us a note that we are not allowed to store anything in our carport/garage (some people have one, some have the other) or storage shed.... umm... it's a STORAGE shed!! And then they send a note that everyone (all 200+ homes) have to completely empty their carport/garage/shed by MONDAY because they are going to start converting the carports into garages. So we have to find a place to put all the outside stuff in the house (yeah, love the idea of housing volitile chemicals in my house with small children and a pregnancy). And who knows how long that's supposed to last. We all know it's going to take them MONTHS at least to get to ours...sigh.

And today they tag DH's car because his tabs are barely expired and are threatening to tow it if we don't renew them in 48 hours. He doesn't get paid until Friday and we don't have the funds to do it right now...

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

January 15th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm a little PO'd at my husband. It's his birthday today (yay!) and I preordered a game he wanted for him for his present... being a preorder, I don't have anything to hand him. so I told him what it was and he looked totally unimpressed and I asked if he liked it, he said "Oh yeah, it's fine." >.<
Don't tell me to get you something "electronic, or a video game" with NO hints at all and then have the nerve to be unimpressed.

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

January 15th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Veteran

Make a pregnancy ticker

Last edited by angelbabiesmama; March 1st, 2013 at 11:02 AM.
January 15th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What pita birthday boys!!!
Anchored and angelbabiesmama like this.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
January 16th, 2013, 11:02 AM
mrskfet's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm frustrated with Ivy Tech, and by frustrated I actually mean beyond pissed off. Fall semester I signed up for classes, didnt get my financial aid verification done in time and was told I was being dropped for non payment. No big deal. After the first day, which I did attend, I stopped going because I was told I was being dropped. My mom gets a letter at the END of the semester saying I owe 1200 for tuition FOR CLASSES I ATTENDED ONCE. Apparently I have a fail withdrawal in those classes as well which kills my transcripts. Mom just got a letter today saying that the bill has been sent to a debt collection agency and I now owe 1550. Of course my mom always has to recommend what she would do instead of just letting me freak out and figure things out on my own. I'm so tired of FINALLY feeling secure in our finances just to have that snatched away from me, and I hate feeling like I'm a burden to DH because its always ME that causes the financial issues. My school, my credit cards, my doctor bills, my EVERYTHING. Worst wife of the year award goes to this girl.
EDD: Aug. 9th, 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 16th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, my turn. I'm tired of being hungry ALL the time. Thirsty ALL the time. I'm sick of being so thirsty but then I drink so much water and it makes me gag from the "taste". I'm done with morning sickness for the most part so woot woot! But I still have no real energy. I get so exhausted around 2 p.m. I'm tired of being so whiney lol of these crazy mood swings.

Seriously. I just ate a second helping of what we had for dinner and downed a bottle of water. And guess what? I'm still HUNGRY. GAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Blah

Also, I miss my husband. He works on an oil rig and their location is 3 hrs from home so he can't drive it everyday. So I haven't seen him in 2 weeks. He comes home tomorrow thank goodness.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!

Last edited by Dandelion; January 16th, 2013 at 06:34 PM.
January 17th, 2013, 01:03 AM
BabyT_heart_beat's Avatar Baby girl Londyn 8/13
I'm tired of working doubles because people don't want to come to work. I am being nice because I feel it's my duty to help out as a supervisor but they don't want to pay me OT and technically its my not my responsibility. Those end at 11pm. But they can't find a worker. One nurse can't take care of 80 patients at night...aagghh..oh and I am here now at 3:00am!!!! They are going to really hate me when I get further along in this pregnancy because I will NOT being doing doubles anymore.

****Thank you*Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy****

January 17th, 2013, 09:09 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been spotting since last night. Just the cherry ontop of a crappy week.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search