What are your kids names?

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 15th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Veteran
my sons name is zaiden lawrence his middle name is after my DH dad and grandfather first name was because i liked the name jayden and he wanted a z name so compromise and it suits my sonn very well. if this one is a girl we are thinking maybe evelyn my DH wants to stick with z names though and im not to sure about that... so far all of our names end with an en sound so i think evelyn would work out perfect.
January 15th, 2013, 04:03 PM
AprylLynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our kids first names dont really have a meaning but their middle names are our middle names. Tyler Jospeh and Alyssa Lynn. Baby #3 will have a family middle name too but not sure which yet. The first name has to "go" with Tyler and Alyssa. Every time we think of a name I say Tyler ALyssa and _____ to see if it sounds nice. So far we have Mason for boy and Kaylee for girl. Idk how we would spell Kaylee. Feel like those two names "go" with Ty and Alyssa.

Visit my blog:http://adventuresofamom.blog.com/
January 15th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprylLynn View Post
Our kids first names dont really have a meaning but their middle names are our middle names. Tyler Jospeh and Alyssa Lynn. Baby #3 will have a family middle name too but not sure which yet. The first name has to "go" with Tyler and Alyssa. Every time we think of a name I say Tyler ALyssa and _____ to see if it sounds nice. So far we have Mason for boy and Kaylee for girl. Idk how we would spell Kaylee. Feel like those two names "go" with Ty and Alyssa.
Kaeleigh
Kayleigh
Kalee
Kaley
Kaely
Kaeli

Just some ideas. Or throw in the silent H, lol

Khaelee
Etc.
January 15th, 2013, 04:18 PM
IvyMommy's Avatar Veteran
I have a Lawson Riley and Britain Charann

they dont really go so no set and this one whatever hubby and I can agree on which so far is only a girl name haha
January 15th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
my son's name is Nicholas Antonio. We've picked Alexander ( we really liked this name) Cole ( his grandfathers name) & Victoria ( his grandmas name) Elizabeth ( my grandma's name & mine& my mother's Middle name)

January 15th, 2013, 04:45 PM
FL Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have Noah Joseph and Jonah Thomas. Obviously, we like Biblical names, and their middle names are family names - Joseph after DH, and Thomas after DH's father. We haven't even started discussing names, but another boy will most likely get a Biblical first name and a family middle name. We've had a girl first name picked out since pregnancy #1 which would be Patricia (Patti) after DH's mom who died when he was young, and since this is to be our last baby I will insist that her middle name be after someone in my fam.

Noah Joseph - 8/22/03
Jonah Thomas - 9/29/05
Patricia Carryl - Due 8/23/13

Missing my Heavenly Babies - 10/28/04 - 14wks & Baby Born Still - 10/18/11 - 17wks

January 15th, 2013, 04:46 PM
BabyFever23's Avatar Proud mama & Wife
My boys names are Rondell Ervin Jr and Jayven Seandell. Dh and I both agreed that if its a girl her name will be Laelah Maliah although I'm starting to like Laelah Faye lol for a boy we've really been bumping heads because I love Jayce Camden but he hates it. We only agree on Ivan for a boy but arguing over the middle name. I want Rene for my step dad who raised me like his own and he wants Ronald for his dad who I cant stand lolol

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 15th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Super Mommy
We have Ryann Olivia, and Zane Austin, we do n's on the end so we have to find something...

January 15th, 2013, 05:07 PM
AprylLynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhD_Bound_Mommy View Post
Kaeleigh
Kayleigh
Kalee
Kaley
Kaely
Kaeli

Just some ideas. Or throw in the silent H, lol

Khaelee
Etc.
hm Kayleigh looks nice.

Visit my blog:http://adventuresofamom.blog.com/
January 15th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprylLynn View Post
hm Kayleigh looks nice.
I'm all about some different spellings
January 15th, 2013, 06:55 PM
carolinashore's Avatar Veteran
Mine are Cody Lee and Luke William. We're using my mom's name (Jane) for a girl's middle name, or my dad's middle name (Lloyd) for a boy's middle name this time. So far I like Nola for a girl, and Evan for a boy. DH won't talk names until we know the gender

January 15th, 2013, 08:01 PM
KeLLiC09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My sons name is Nathan James. We liked Nathan because we could call him Nate and James is after hubby's favorite singer, James Hetfield of Metallica lol
FL Mama likes this.
and Mason Jacob born 08.12.13

January 15th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Regular
DD is Maya Stella Maria (middle names after our grandmothers).

For this one we're definitely not decided. If it's a boy, I would love Jonah or Sebastian, but DH doesn't like them. We were set on Nikolas (Niko for short), but my cousin just gave her son that name. For a girl, we're all over the place, but lately I've been trying to talk to him about Talia. It's important to me that we have a name that's relatively easy to spell and pronounce and that's easy for my European relatives to say.

Middle names will be family names. For a boy, probably our dads' names (Drago Joseph) and for a girl our moms' names (Nada Frances).

I have to say, talking about names is one of my favourite things about pregnancy.

[/url]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search