What are your kids names?

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 15th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Momma2Chase's Avatar August 2013 DDC Co-Host
I know a lot of people try to name in "sib sets" (names that all go together well), so I was just curious if anyone else is doing that.

What are your kids names, and what names are you thinking about naming this LO?

We have Madison Nicole, Aaron Seth, and Chase William... not a sib set since they're step siblings. This one will have a biblical name most likely, which doesn't really fit in there either huh? :\ lol!

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

January 15th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We have Cade Jeffrey and Camden Faith. This one will probably have the hard "c" sound, too, although I'm clueless on what that'll be!

*Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!
January 15th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We have Chase Rand and Cole Bradley. Love how their names go together but I don't think we'll continue with the C theme. We still love 1 syllable for a boy though. Why did my cousins already use Troy and Jack??? I love those names. Our girl name doesn't match our boys names at all. Although I loved Clara, Courtney, and Charlotte for a girl and DH vetoed them all...grrr. Our last name starts with a C though so it's becoming a bit much!

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!

Last edited by Beachbabies; January 15th, 2013 at 02:00 PM.
January 15th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
The eldest is SHANIYA NORSHA ( she was named by my mom n middle name was from dh mom, see how nice I was cause I hate her middle name lol but I let dh have his way). Chipmunk name is what for it......... Ni'Asia (we like Asia but the eldest wanted Ni in it like her name) Ni'Kole (after my sister who passed) A'yanna (after dh sister who passed). If this baby is a boy his name will be Terrell Nathan (Terrell after dh n his father & n Nathan after my grandfather). We like names that has special meaning to us. All of their middle names will start with N

January 15th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
Courtney Renee, Nola Michelle, and Kya Lucille.

No real "theme" or anything, who knows what this one will be! We do have a girl name (first name only) that we both really like and are 90% sure of, we have a couple boy names we're toying with. DH is pushing me to use "Doby" but I've told him flat out NO like a dozen times but he keeps asking. Kinda hoping it's a girl so it's off the table!

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

January 15th, 2013, 02:00 PM
jessicag's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DS is Orion Michael. If baby is a girl she will be Alice Persephone, if a boy we are leaning towards Cooper Nathaniel. But Logan Nathaniel was also thrown out.

Thanks so much to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy

10-30-12

January 15th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I love the name Logan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelllilee View Post
Courtney Renee, Nola Michelle, and Kya Lucille.

No real "theme" or anything, who knows what this one will be! We do have a girl name (first name only) that we both really like and are 90% sure of, we have a couple boy names we're toying with. DH is pushing me to use "Doby" but I've told him flat out NO like a dozen times but he keeps asking. Kinda hoping it's a girl so it's off the table!
I really like your taste in names And I also agree with you on Doby, definitely NMS. What boy names do you like?

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
January 15th, 2013, 02:20 PM
mommy2skyty's Avatar Super Mommy
My kids are Skyla and Tyler but we always call him "Ty" because Tyler is a much more popular name. This time we are going with something that is unique and goes with Skyla and Ty but we keep our names a secret until birth, he he! I have many girl names but very few boy names. Our kids middle names our after our family who have passed away. My daughter's middle name is Helen after my great grandma and my son's middle name is Lyman who is my husband's father that passed away when he was only 5 years old. If it is a girl her middle name will be after my mom who passed away 2 years ago and would have loved to see her 3rd grandchild

Skyla Helen- Feb 2nd, 2008
Tyler Lyman- Sep 6th, 2009

Quinn Kayden- Aug 17th, 2013

January 15th, 2013, 02:30 PM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh yes the trying to find a name that will "go" is stressing me out!

We have Eloise (but we almost always call her Ella), and Abigail (but we almost always call her Abby).

We really like Maxwell or Maximillian (but would use Max) for a boy but i don't know if it goes and if people would think it was too long and ridiculous (even though we would probably never use the full name). We have also tossed around Miles but we both like Max more.

NO CLUE for a girl. AT ALL. The names I think are nice and would go (Madalyn, Sophie, Olivia), DH hates lol.

January 15th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My dd name is Rowan Ashley and ds is Everett David. I don't usually pick names that "fit" with their siblings. We call them Ev and Ro for short which is neat I guess. Total accident though.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
Mummy to great girls
Still trying to figure out a girl name but if it is a boy this time, we will name him Zach to go with Zoe :-)

Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
We really like Maxwell or Maximillian (but would use Max) for a boy but i don't know if it goes and if people would think it was too long and ridiculous (even though we would probably never use the full name). We have also tossed around Miles but we both like Max more.
I think Maxwell/Max goes perfectly!

*Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!
January 15th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbabies View Post
I really like your taste in names And I also agree with you on Doby, definitely NMS. What boy names do you like?
Dh likes Elliot, but I'm so-so on it
I really like Tobin but DH is so-so
both of us like Benson
and we're both on the fence with Linus

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

January 15th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
We have Juvon and Janiyah & Lyric & Lauren so 2 J's and 2'L's. NOt sure what this LO name will be or if i will stick with another J or L. I'll have to wait untill i find out the gender before deciding

Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks

Hoping & praying for our rainbow baby after 2 back to back 2nd trimester losses

January 15th, 2013, 02:51 PM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ricardo Alexander, savannah Marie, Francisco Javier, I have Yalia ari or Jose Arturo picked out. Haven't mentioned name to SO yet because he doesn't talk names until gender is known. But Arturo is a defiant as its my grandpas middle name, well Arthur is, and he's dying from lung cancer so it has to be the middle name if its a boy.

January 15th, 2013, 03:02 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Elizabeth Catherine
David Alexander
Joshua Ryan
Matthew Aaron

We are big the meanings of names more than anything so that's important while we search names. We also will keep with the Biblical theme if its a boy. Maybe a girl too.

January 15th, 2013, 03:02 PM
BirdsWifey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Brady Cunningham and Asher William. My mom keeps saying we have to use a 5 letter name or she'll tell our kid it is adopted (we all have 5 letter names, not on purpose lol)

January 15th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Super Mommy
DD is Michaela Elaine. We wanted to do an 'A' mn for her (DH and I both have A mns) but could not agree plus DH is M.A. so we incorporated my name by giving her the 'E' mn. It was also my grandmother's mn.

So, this time I would like to do E.M. but if it is a boy I really want the name Zachary. I like Eliora and Eliana for a girl. Also, Noel but not sure DH would agree since he said no with DD.

January 15th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine both have K names that are out of the box. Karston and Khlovyr. Kohen will be the boy, and while Jaspyr is our girl, Khrymsun is her middle.
January 15th, 2013, 03:33 PM
annabelpolo's Avatar SAHMommy expecting #2
DD is Emma Marie. We both chose Emma and DH chose marie after his aunt who died with downs syndrome.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search