Worried- few symptoms

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Minbad

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Jhendrickson's Avatar Veteran
I can't help but worry, must just be my nature, and the fact that things have gone south for me before. I went to a 6 week appointment and they found the fetus with a heatbeat (but didn't measure it), all on track. I have yet to truly have morning sickness (I'm 9 weeks Saturday), and the only major symptoms I have are tiredness, hungry every couple of hours, peeing in the middle of the night, and very sore breasts. I'm just hoping everything is still going well.

I certainly don't WISH for m/s, but I can't help but feel a little worried that at 9 weeks I have such few symptoms. I go to my next appointment on Monday--hoping all is well!!
January 17th, 2013, 12:08 PM
tparum's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to tparum Send a message via Yahoo to tparum
I haven't had m/s with this pregnancy at all every once in a blue moon ill get nausea but that's it in that area got my fingures crossed for u and hope all is well kup

Allways Remembering our Angels
Angelina Marie 08-02-99,William Dewayne 02-08-01,Thomas Ray 07-30-02 and BabyBean 02-22-08 and BabyBean 03/02/2012
January 17th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Try and relax hon, I know that is so much easier said then done, but with DD I didn't have one stinking symptom. So just hold on hope to those symptoms you are having. KUP on everything.
January 17th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Veteran
I hope my story helps! I have 3 kids, and with each of them (progressively worse) I was sick as a dog first trimester. Miserable. Barely functioning. I've also had 3 losses, so in my mind, for ME, healthy pregnancy = severe nausea, sore boobs, etc... This pregnancy I have had some nausea but not every day, and not overwhelming. My nipples are a little tender sometimes but I can push on my boobs with no pain. I'm tired, but also not sleeping great (anxiety) and I have 3 kids and at least some of us have been sick with viruses since before my BFP. I'm also on Prometrium 200 mg orally at night so my symptoms could be side effects of that. I went in for an u/s yesterday expecting the worse. I had to fight back tears the whole drive to the office. And you know what I saw? A perfect healthy little bean measuring 6 days ahead of LMP with a good strong heart rate in the 160's. Turns out every pregnancy really IS different. It IS possible to be sick sick sick with some pregnancies and near symptom-less with others and everything can still be fine. Who knows why? But I know it happened to me! I know when you have a history of problems you feel the need to brace yourself for the worst. That's certainly how I felt 24 hours ago. But I just want to reassure you that it is possible everything is just fine! So try not to stress, assume the best until you have proof there is a problem. I know the fear creeps up on you, but when it does, remember my story and have hope!!
jkbaxter612 and Jhendrickson like this.
Elli (age 4)
miscarriage Sept 09
Audrey (age 2)
miscarriage Aug 12
Baby #4 - BOY!!! - due Aug 31, 2013
January 17th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
I'm sure everything is fine but its normal for us to worry. I will keep you and LO in my thoughts and prayers
Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013
Miscarriage at 8 weeks 1 day November 27 2014

January 17th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
That's about all the symptoms I get with all of my pregnancies. This one all I have really is tiredness and once in a while my boobs hurt.

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

January 17th, 2013, 02:22 PM
annabelpolo's Avatar SAHMommy expecting #2
I wouldnt worry about it too much unless you bleeding and cramping. Some women get lucky and have mild symptoms! Im sure baby is doing fine

January 17th, 2013, 04:20 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
I hardly ever have any pregnancy symptoms, never any morning sickness, with any of my pregnancies. Mostly just some fatigue, and look at all those kids in my siggy. LOL. Some women just have very mild symptoms, and I guess I am one of the lucky ones.

Try not to worry. I know its hard. Even with my history I am still worried about my lil one. I haven't had an appt yet, so I haven't seen or heard the heart beat, and I am 12 weeks. My first appt is next Friday!
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
January 17th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Jhendrickson's Avatar Veteran
Thank you ladies--I really needed to hear that today! Getting pretty emotional about the upcoming visit!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search