someone tell me i'm insane!

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mamalamb

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
So I'm 8 weeks n I kid u not I think I feel the baby move. For the last few days I feel these light thumps n its never in the same spot. It's way to early right? These thumps come like 6 in a row n it honestly feel like baby movement. The baby is only the size of a raspberry so I don't even understand how I can feel that. I looked it up n some say u can feel if as early as 11 weeks (for those who been pregnant b4) its not muscle twitches cause I know how that feel, can it be anything else? Dh can put his hand over my stomach n even he can feel it. Someone give me a sound explanation?
Btw I haven't seen the Dr yet n probably won't be able to get in till Feb. It's not gas cause I know what that feel like n since I have a medical condition ( IBS) that is mostly painful

Last edited by Honestlymonique; January 19th, 2013 at 07:24 AM.
January 19th, 2013, 07:26 AM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've felt baby at 18 w, 16 w, 14 w, hoping to feel this one soon. But 8 weeks I'd think is way too early. 12 weeks is kind of pushing it. Maybe phantom kicks?

January 19th, 2013, 07:33 AM
With my last I felt her move at 12 but I do think its way too early but I keep feeling it. It happens a couple times a day. Idk but its weird, I can't come up with anything to explain this away. Don't think I'm crazy u guys lol logically I know its too early but......

January 19th, 2013, 10:10 AM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been dealing with the same thing since last week LOL. Everyone just laughs at me so I'm pretty sure I'm insane haha. I think I felt DD2 around 14 or so weeks? First time i think it was 19-20 weeks.
Honestlymonique likes this.

January 19th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamalamb View Post
I've been dealing with the same thing since last week LOL. Everyone just laughs at me so I'm pretty sure I'm insane haha. I think I felt DD2 around 14 or so weeks? First time i think it was 19-20 weeks.
So I'm not alone lol. I know its crazy but I just want to know what it is since it not "movement"

January 19th, 2013, 01:22 PM
cypressmama's Avatar Super Mommy
I've been feeling something similar but I know its too early ESP.to be felt outside the body, I'm thinking either gas or your pulse.. That's what I'm telling myself it is. With DD I felt her at 16 weeks but it was more like tiny bubbles popping at that point

January 19th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have IBS too (and lactose intolerance, ugh) so I know the pain you're talking about... I have those little "fluttering" feelings and I have no doubt in my mind that it's gas though. Gas can be painful or flutters or bloat, etc. I definitely think 8 weeks is too early for baby feelings (not to be a party pooper)

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

January 19th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
I think its too early. I say phantom kicks too. A girl i know who is 2 weeks ahead of me...i was chatting with her on FB last night. She is 13 weeks talking about how she feels the baby kick her in her ribs now thats insane ....mind you she has had 3 kids so i dont know what she is thinking
Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013
Miscarriage at 8 weeks 1 day November 27 2014

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search