found the perfect stroller!

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BabyFever23
  • 2 Post By JessKeller24

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2013, 11:44 AM
BabyFever23's Avatar Proud mama & Wife
I love this stroller. Its a single stroller and can be turned to a double. Perfect since my son will be under 2 when I have this baby. Too small to walk. What you ladies think?

https://m.hayneedle.com/index.cfm?id...&event=product
KeLLiC09 likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 19th, 2013, 11:54 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
that looks nice! Just check the measurements because if you are anything like me it's really annoying when the handlebar is too low. Some strollers I have to hunch over to push, and I'm not even that tall! everything looks great on that one!
January 19th, 2013, 12:31 PM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'd want to test it first, it just looks like I'd be kicking the bottom seat with every step! And I believe his legs would go into the basket, leaving you no storage.
KASHWORTH and KeLLiC09 like this.

January 19th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2RickyRanaJavier View Post
I'd want to test it first, it just looks like I'd be kicking the bottom seat with every step! And I believe his legs would go into the basket, leaving you no storage.
I saw a vid on youtube the lady had a new born on the top and a 3yr old who looked a lot bigger than my son in the bottomand she had pently of storage room . I think im set on this one. My stroller now is the same brand and I love it. So im glad I found this one. I was freakin out about finding a nice stroller because I hate those big bulky double strollers like the graco ones.

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 19th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Fins's Avatar Super Mommy
my friend has this for her 2 little ones and she loves it.

January 19th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We have a Britax stroller already and love it so we are definitely considering this double option too!

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
January 19th, 2013, 03:02 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
just so you know, though, that $115 is not for the stroller. It's just for the 2nd seat that will attach to the stroller. It's the 2nd seat FOR the b-ready stroller. And the description confirms, even stating explicitly:

What's included:
Extra seat

What's not included:
Stroller

I am sure you already knew this but thought I'd point it out just in case because I could see myself ordering something like this without realizing it's not the whole stroller (thinking I'm getting a great deal and then feeling disappointed).

The stroller itself is $340

So together that's $455 for the stroller with the extra seat.
January 19th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Super Mommy
Holy cow on the price!! I saw a lady at the zoo with this (or at least something like it) and was amazed... I told my hubby I wanted one but there's no way I could spend that

January 20th, 2013, 12:29 AM
BirdsWifey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a friend who has one similar (I think it is the Phil and Teds) and she loves it. I definitely suggest going and pushing a bunch. My husband Mr. "I don't want to spend a lot on a new stroller" ended up picking out a baby jogger stroller (the city select and extra seat) because he loved the way it pushed. We had gone through 3 other strollers when we just had one baby because of the wheels and hating the way it pushed! They are worth the investment. We bought it when I was pregnant with my second so it went through my first, the second and now we will use it with the 3rd!

You can also try checking places like amazon, albeebaby.com or pishposhbaby.com. We got our baby jogger for a lot less by buying it online. They came out with a new model so the old model was put on sale! Plus a lot of online sites have good competitive pricing!

January 20th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
We had a phil and ted that was gifted to us but it had an early demise thanks to my oldest. This stroller looks very nice, I just don't think I will need a double at that point. My youngest will be 2 1/2 in august.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
January 20th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree- worth the price. We have a sit n stand because it was the cheapest double we could find and you definitely get what you pay for. We don't love it but it gets the boys from point A to point B. I'm so glad we already have the B-ready stroller so now we just need to buy that 2nd seat.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
January 20th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlelost View Post
just so you know, though, that $115 is not for the stroller. It's just for the 2nd seat that will attach to the stroller. It's the 2nd seat FOR the b-ready stroller. And the description confirms, even stating explicitly:

What's included:
Extra seat

What's not included:
Stroller

I am sure you already knew this but thought I'd point it out just in case because I could see myself ordering something like this without realizing it's not the whole stroller (thinking I'm getting a great deal and then feeling disappointed).

The stroller itself is $340

So together that's $455 for the stroller with the extra seat.

I know lol hayneedle has the best deal on it. No tax and free shipping. Most other sites its going for almost $700. I always shop from hayneedle. I got the b-agile from them for $190 flat and other sites wanted $260. Smh I love this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdsWifey View Post
I have a friend who has one similar (I think it is the Phil and Teds) and she loves it. I definitely suggest going and pushing a bunch. My husband Mr. "I don't want to spend a lot on a new stroller" ended up picking out a baby jogger stroller (the city select and extra seat) because he loved the way it pushed. We had gone through 3 other strollers when we just had one baby because of the wheels and hating the way it pushed! They are worth the investment. We bought it when I was pregnant with my second so it went through my first, the second and now we will use it with the 3rd!

You can also try checking places like amazon, albeebaby.com or pishposhbaby.com. We got our baby jogger for a lot less by buying it online. They came out with a new model so the old model was put on sale! Plus a lot of online sites have good competitive pricing!
This site is the cheapest actually everywhere else its going for almost $700 with tax and shipping. This site its going for $455 flat. I have the britax b-agile. I got it from them. I love that stroller super light and got it at a great price. Im set on this one. Lol

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search