Can't button jeans...

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Dandelion
  • 1 Post By Dandelion

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's official! I couldn't button my jeans this morning lol so I went to motherhood maternity and bought their brand of the bella band for $16. Instant lifesaver!!
Now I can keep wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans.

I'm feeling really fat now. Like, my midsection is definitely squishier lol I'm trying to not be sad about it. Doesn't help that dh started a diet and started working out. All he could talk about today is how he's going to lose weight and I'm over here growing by the hour! LOL I told him no one is allowed to get skinny around me for at least 9 more months. I'm proud of him though for trying to be healthier.
MissCiara, Tinky, BeachMum and 2 others like this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
January 19th, 2013, 09:00 PM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
UGH my Dh is doing the SAME THING. I'm like, um, no.

I feel like a whale already. I haven't been able to button my pants since like 7 weeks and I can just FEEL myself getting fatter by the hour lmao

January 20th, 2013, 04:06 AM
Super Mommy
I can't button my pants either. Im wondering just how big im going to get...... My dh is thankfully is not hitting the gym lately. But he's been talking..... Lol

January 20th, 2013, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamalamb View Post
UGH my Dh is doing the SAME THING. I'm like, um, no.

I feel like a whale already. I haven't been able to button my pants since like 7 weeks and I can just FEEL myself getting fatter by the hour lmao
Haha I know right? With all women go through pregnancy should have bn a time where after we give birth we instantly lose all the weight. It's not fair
mamalamb likes this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
January 20th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Mommy of 3
My stomach is huge too. My jeans are low rise so. Can still close them. But above them I look 5 months pregnant. Dh keeps trying to rub it and I'm like the baby is nowhere near there yet! That's just fat and internal organs lol

January 20th, 2013, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishgirl99 View Post
My stomach is huge too. My jeans are low rise so. Can still close them. But above them I look 5 months pregnant. Dh keeps trying to rub it and I'm like the baby is nowhere near there yet! That's just fat and internal organs lol
Dh rubbed my belly last night and I was like, uh... lol that's just my fat. Lol my tummy is pushed out more from the baby but I have a layer of mommy padding on top. Blah.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
January 20th, 2013, 06:37 AM
KnitterLaurel's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
Dh rubbed my belly last night and I was like, uh... lol that's just my fat. Lol my tummy is pushed out more from the baby but I have a layer of mommy padding on top. Blah.
This exact thing happened at my house last week. lol I definitely have some extra padding going on too.

January 20th, 2013, 10:50 AM
annabelpolo's Avatar SAHMommy expecting #2
I actually did the elastic hairband through the loop trick yesterday and I felt soooo much better! I hate this "in-between" stage where baby is not big enough yet so you have just fat hanging out lol. I cant wait until my belly is bigger

January 20th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelpolo View Post
I actually did the elastic hairband through the loop trick yesterday and I felt soooo much better! I hate this "in-between" stage where baby is not big enough yet so you have just fat hanging out lol. I cant wait until my belly is bigger
I did that too! Lol but my shirts weren't long enough to cover my zipper that wouldn't stay up.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
January 20th, 2013, 11:19 AM
IvyMommy's Avatar Veteran
Mine are getting tighter... uggh already wearing my fat jean that used to be really loose
January 20th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
I have a few light jackets that wear constantly so noone can see the fat that will one day be baby belly. Manbeast has a new years reolution to lose over 100 pounds by christmas. While I am all for it and cheering him on, it just makes me look at my lack of motivation lately and say ick!

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
January 20th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Veteran
I am still wearing my "fat" jeans for now . . . but not much longer. And I feel like a slob--I can't wait to have more of a belly and hopefully find some decent looking maternity clothes. It is so depressing starting this pregnancy 30 lbs heavier then I was last time . . . errr. And, my boyfriend is on this huge healthy kick, in amazing shape, working out a lot and eating very healthy. But it's just discouraging for me, and his healthy food makes me queasy . . .
January 20th, 2013, 05:58 PM
I so understand ladies. I visited my friend and her 3 month old twins today. they gave me such joy and she gave me a pair of maternity jeans, 1 belly band, & 5 maternity shirts. I also ordered some maternity from Wal-Mart.com that should be here Tuesday. I hate when my clothes feel too tight. Makes me feel like I can't breath.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
January 20th, 2013, 07:11 PM
tparum's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to tparum Send a message via Yahoo to tparum
been wearing a lot of shorts since this lil buger wants to take my comfy jeans from me lol gotta love it tho

Allways Remembering our Angels
Angelina Marie 08-02-99,William Dewayne 02-08-01,Thomas Ray 07-30-02 and BabyBean 02-22-08 and BabyBean 03/02/2012

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search