10 weeks--few symptoms!

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By MissCiara
  • 1 Post By BeachMum
  • 2 Post By Jenilope
  • 1 Post By Kelllilee
  • 2 Post By Jessmom
  • 1 Post By KeLLiC09
  • 1 Post By round2t

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Jhendrickson's Avatar Veteran
I am 10 weeks 3 days along and I truly don't have many symptoms. I have increased discharge , hunger, and sore breasts, and I'm tired at the end of the day (but I teach, so that's not that different).

I'm starting to worry that something is wrong. I haven't had strong symtpoms throughout my pregnancy, but the closer I get to that 13 week appointment (3 long weeks away) the more I worry!

Anyone else feel similar to me?
January 29th, 2013, 07:21 AM
MissCiara's Avatar It's A Girl!
Girl, I have the same exact concerns!!! My boobs are no longer sore, I no longer require naps throughout the day, and I was even peeing less frequently through the night but that started back up again. What your experiencing is normal, symptoms fluctuate all the time. From what I read, the placenta can take over as early as 9-10 weeks and can cause lessened symptoms. I don't know how true that is but hopefully some other ladies will chime in to reassure us that we are not alone. Try not to worry!
Jhendrickson likes this.

Last edited by MissCiara; January 29th, 2013 at 07:24 AM.
January 29th, 2013, 07:25 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm just a day behind you and besides the nausea, dizziness and tiredness, I've been feeling pretty good. My nausea isn't as bad either and while I threw up this morning (only the 2nd time this entire pregnancy), I don't feel very pregnant. However, my belly is growing so I'm trying to hold onto that hope that everything is ok. I do have an appointment on Thursday and I'm SO anxious about it.
Jhendrickson likes this.

January 29th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Jenilope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
Around 10 weeks your hormones start to level out, so it's not at all unusual to notice a lessening in the severity of symptoms. And between 10-12 weeks the uterus gets big enough to pop up out of the pelvis, relieving some pressure on the bladder, so you don't have to pee as much. That's part of why the 2nd trimester is usually the favorite.

And some women are just lucky enough to not be tortured by lots of nasty symptoms. My SIL didn't even KNOW she was pregnant until 13 weeks, she had NO symptoms and she's had a very healthy pregnancy and her baby is due in 3 1/2 weeks!

I know it can be scary and frustrating to not have the symptoms to reassure you things are progressing, but try to count your blessings that you aren't laid up from crippling morning sickness and trust that baby is ok. Before too long, you'll start feeling kicks, you'll hear the heartbeat at every appointment, you'll notice your uterus growing... hang in there!
MissCiara and Jhendrickson like this.

Mom to four beautiful girls

Matilda (6), Evelyn (4), Adelaide (2), Cecily (11 months)

January 29th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
I've had pretty minimal symptoms this whole pregnancy. I have to remind myself I'm pregnant, because I don't feel like it!
Jhendrickson likes this.

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

January 29th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Super Mommy
I am feeling the same. My breasts are only minorly sore and the nausa seems to be less. I am still tired but that could just be the protesterone. I am seeing my dr today so hopefully I will hear a heart beat. Will be so nice when we can feel these little darlings moving around.
MissCiara and Jhendrickson like this.
January 29th, 2013, 09:26 AM
KeLLiC09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Don't be worried Mine disappeared too. I have minor nausea (mostly dry heaving), minor sore boobs.
Jhendrickson likes this.
and Mason Jacob born 08.12.13

January 29th, 2013, 01:40 PM
carolinashore's Avatar Veteran
I'm tired and hungry all the time, and have to get up to pee a couple times every night. Other than that, no symptoms for me. I never had m/s with my oldest son, with my second I had all day sickness that lasted on and off the whole pregnancy. I'm hoping this pregnancy takes after my first one!

January 29th, 2013, 02:28 PM
round2t's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I never really had symptoms besides sore boobs, but anything I WAS dealing with really subsided around 10 weeks. My sore boobs came back but that's about it!
Jhendrickson likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search