Hey all of you end of the monthers (due at the end of August)!

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree16Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 17th, 2013, 11:47 AM
tparum's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to tparum Send a message via Yahoo to tparum
im 12wks 5days and I feel pretty good I go on the 28th for a drs apt and plus got another sono comeing up soon and then in march I thank it is I go for the 3d sono

Allways Remembering our Angels
Angelina Marie 08-02-99,William Dewayne 02-08-01,Thomas Ray 07-30-02 and BabyBean 02-22-08 and BabyBean 03/02/2012
February 17th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Kaisia's Avatar Veteran
I'm due on the 26th. I had a short stretch maybe a week and a half ago where I was feeling a bit better, but the nausea came back along with throwing up usually once a day. But I have felt a bit less tired and I think I've gotten used to the nausea a bit so it hasn't been bothering me as much. I am so ready to be able to eat like a normal person, though. I'm tired of the same old things that don't bother my tummy!

We had an appointment on the 7th and got to hear the heartbeat and have a quick ultrasound. After that, we announced to everyone who didn't know yet. It's my first, so we're extra excited, and my coworkers knew so it was starting to spread around a bit anyway. We figured it was close enough to just do it. My next appointment is March 12, but we won't have the ultrasound appointment until 20 weeks in April.

Anyway, today I hit my second trimester! So I'm choosing to be optimistic and assume that all my remaining morning sickness and stuff with go away now. A girl can hope, right?
February 17th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Veteran
i'm a little over 12 weeks. i just found out i was pregnant a few days ago. i've told my son, my sister, one friend, a coworker and the father. i'm scared to tell my family. it's so different this time.

http://www.gofundme.com/Valentina
February 17th, 2013, 10:16 PM
SmilesAreContagious's Avatar Rheanna Mommy-2-b
I am doing ok. I feel so torn between the DDC's. I was originally given a Aug 11 EDD but since I had my u/s Im due Sept 1. To be honest I love this board! You ladies are so busy and so supportive. I skipped over to the Sept DDC over the last week to see what one I want to make my home and I think Im sticking here. Its important to me to find a 'home' DDC because of the Due Date buddies and everything else. Anyway, I am officially 12 weeks today so I have a week till Im in the 2nd trimester, or am I in it at the start of the 12th week? Regardless time is crawling! I have my NT Scan on friday, and I have to go get blood work done at my OB some time this week. Besides that my next real appt is March 11.
February 17th, 2013, 11:54 PM
Kaisia's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilesAreContagious View Post
Anyway, I am officially 12 weeks today so I have a week till Im in the 2nd trimester, or am I in it at the start of the 12th week? Regardless time is crawling! I have my NT Scan on friday, and I have to go get blood work done at my OB some time this week. Besides that my next real appt is March 11.
My pregnancy calendar from Just Mommies calls 12 weeks the end of the first trimester, but everything else I've seen says 13, which makes more sense because it's about a third of 40.

It's funny, because in some ways I feel like time is crawling (mostly waiting for morning sickness to go away), but it also seems to be going fast sometimes. I try not to focus on the time, and then it's like a happy surprise every time I realize I'm one week further along.
February 18th, 2013, 07:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm 12 w 3 d and we've only told close family and friends. We're supposed to tell the kids tonight but my son's big brother shirt didnt come in (I ordered it online) so now we want to wait until it arrives before we tell. We've had 4 ultrasounds and today I heard our precious heart so I feel safer telling

Proud mama to
Cameron Alexander ---- January 11, 2000
Cassidy Skye ---- May 5, 2005
Callen Jase ---- August 23, 2013

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

February 18th, 2013, 07:47 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Smiles, so glad you're staying, you may go early, so you may have an August baby. I lurked in September because I may go late again but didn't feel it there like I do here. It's all good either way. I kind of said 2nd trimester at 12 weeks but then yesterday at 13 weeks I said FINALLY

February 18th, 2013, 10:41 AM
FL Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 13w3d today, and just got home from my appt (where I had a bit of a scare - see thread - but all is okay). My next doc appt is 3/20 - I'll be 17w5d - and my BIG u/s is 3/29 - I'll be 19w. It definitely feels like this is dragging on and on and on. And, yes, we have made the big announcement. All I have to do is make it past 17wks and I might be able to relax a little.

Noah Joseph - 8/22/03
Jonah Thomas - 9/29/05
Patricia Carryl - Due 8/23/13

Missing my Heavenly Babies - 10/28/04 - 14wks & Baby Born Still - 10/18/11 - 17wks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search