Those that know the genders....

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BeachMum
  • 1 Post By jessicag

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 17th, 2013, 08:01 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Were the old wives tales, chinese gender charts, etc correct or wrong for you? What about Mother's Intuition? Did you feel like you were having that gender or the opposite?
MissCiara likes this.

Last edited by BeachMum; February 18th, 2013 at 05:42 AM.
February 17th, 2013, 08:13 AM
jessicag's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The chinese gender chart was right with DS and now with DD. Technically my mothers intuition was right with both as well even though I refused to believe it Some old wives were true, heartbeat over 140, dry hair, acne, morning sickness, all that fun stuff.
MissCiara likes this.

Thanks so much to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy

10-30-12

February 17th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
A lot of things were wrong for me. However, my intuition has been right with all three!

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
February 17th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Veteran
Ahh...I wish I had some clue but I don't have any vibes one way or the other! We still have to wait a month to find out too....can't wait to know!

February 17th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Norwegian mom's Avatar Veteran
They were mostly wrong all of them.
February 17th, 2013, 10:05 AM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didnt really buy into the old wives tales.. but I did feel like it was a boy the whole time.. The boy name was easy.. Then I made a girl name, too but it didnt feel like I had someone with that name in me. lol. My mom also insisted on doing the needle thing.. where it goes in circles or straight.. and it said boy.. so she was set on it. lol. Plus, the heart rate was in the 160's at first then the 130's.. and last doctors appointment it was 155... so, that being said.. heart rate was off as it was all over the place.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
February 17th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Allie_SMg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My thoughts have been boy almost the whole time because of a lot of old wives tales. Like I had less symptoms (hardly any!), my tech said yesterday that I was carrying very low (which is a boy thing), I craved salty things at first, he had lower heartrates every ultrasound (133, 159, 150) than most people I know carrying girls, the Chinese gender chart said boy for conception date but not due date, I think, I forget. I had one of each so one of them was right.

February 17th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Hesperleigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Most old wives tales were right... Morning sickness so much worse this time, hb always over 150, feel like I look worse than usual, more acne though not bad yet, craving sweets. Chinese gender prediction and moon phase correct.

February 17th, 2013, 02:12 PM
BirdsWifey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My pregnancy has pretty much been exactly the same as my boys. Only real difference was less morning sickness and my boobs have hurt so insanely bad this whole time. I craved sour stuff which says boy so that was wrong. The chinese gender chart is 3 for 3!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search