So mad at the husband right now

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Honestlymonique

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 17th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
This always ALWAYS happens I try to nap when I youngest nap n when he's here I ask does he wanna nap n he's always like NO n end up waiting till nap is either over or 20mins b4 its over. This means I'm always up with the kids n he sleeps till like 7 when I have to force him to get up. So today is no difference. I have a really really bad headache that wouldn't let me fall into a deep sleep. (Btw my 2year old is in the bed with me n she sleeps wild) Within a hour n half he comes in the room bothering me three times about NOTHING (first it was r u sleep, second was him telling me our eldest is sleep n came back 5mins later to say o she's not, the third was him coming to feel me up talking about he's .....) The first time I ask him does he wanna nap cause if so he gone have to go put dd in her own bed. He says no.So finally he stops for a while I'm finally getting comfortable n he comes in n gets in the bed. I ask him what he's doing n he won't answer so I ask r u trying to take a nap n he tells me just go to sleep n I told him this is very uncomfortable n he's giving off a lot of body heat. He tells me to move than. I almost flipped I'm like move WHERE our daughter is in the bed n I'm inbetween y'all. Next thing I know he's snoring n snoring loud n it wakes up dd n who is up with her I AM. I really feel like shoving him out of bed n telling him to sleep on the floor if he must.

Excuse the typos
Ray88 likes this.

February 17th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow. I'm so sorry. That really stinks.
February 17th, 2013, 03:32 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
that sounds soooo annoying!! I'm sorry.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
February 17th, 2013, 03:35 PM
AprylLynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That sounds very annoying!

Visit my blog:http://adventuresofamom.blog.com/
February 17th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
I'm so upset cause I tried to sleep cause I have to get up n do dd1 hair for school (she's natural so I have to flat iron it which takes about an hour just to do that n than styling it takes another) n my homework n I have zero energy. on top of that this headache is kicking my butt. now I'm just laying here mad n in pain n having to deal with this crap n snoring.

February 17th, 2013, 04:16 PM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I say push him out of bed! I get mad at my so because I go to take a nap and when I wake up he's sleeping on the couch with the kids destroying the house!

February 17th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Jhendrickson's Avatar Veteran
Ugh I'm so sorry! Not fun when you're pregnant!
February 17th, 2013, 04:17 PM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
I feel for you because I can definitely relate goodness I can!!!! I kick my DH when he starts snoring or giving off too much heat, he is like a furnace...I want my own bed lol!!!!

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
February 17th, 2013, 04:18 PM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I tell ya' pregnancy makes me always want to pack up and leave!!! I try to remember that and not do it!! LOL.. dh and I have so much trouble with the sleeping thing, he sleeps on the couch MOST nights. He gets up so early (3:30 am) and I stay up late (not so much anymore) but, the computer is in our room and he usually wants to go to bed at 9:30 and I usually want to get on the computer for a minute before I go to bed. Also, he snores bad- and if he's asleep before me I never get to sleep. So, for a long time now we sleep seperately. It's a miracle I got pregnant!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search