GTKY Pregnancy/Birth Questions

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Hesperleigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When is your due date/how many weeks are you? 8/10/13 - 15 weeks
What number baby is this for you? 2 for me, but also have two step sons
Were you trying or is this a surprise baby? SURPRISE!
If you were trying, for how long?
Are you team pink, blue, green, or don't know yet? PINK!!!
Are you carrying higher or lower (based on baby location in ultrasounds and general appearance)? Not really sure
What are you craving currently and what has been your craziest craving so far? Nothing crazy. Just a lot of fruit and ice cream. I can't even eat the ice cream though because it upsets my stomach afterwards.
Are you planning a home birth, birth center, or hospital birth? Hospital
How many of the above births have you experienced before and which was the best experience? Just hospital
Random fact about your pregnancy? This pregnancy has been much harder than my first. I'm sicker. My back is killing me. I'm 15 weeks and still waiting to feel like a human again. BUT - I'm so excited to get my little girl, that it's now a little bit easier to deal with.

February 19th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Mummy to great girls
When is your due date/how many weeks are you? 20th Aug - 14wks +-
What number baby is this for you? 2
Were you trying or is this a surprise baby? Trying
If you were trying, for how long? Happened first go
Are you team pink, blue, green, or don't know yet? Dont know yet
Are you carrying higher or lower (based on baby location in ultrasounds and general appearance)? Higher this time
What are you craving currently and what has been your craziest craving so far? Popcorn and plenty of it.
Are you planning a home birth, birth center, or hospital birth? Hospital
How many of the above births have you experienced before and which was the best experience? Just hospital and it was a c-section
Random fact about your pregnancy? This one is by far the most and I am NOT enjoying being pregnant at all but looking forward to holding my baby at the end.

February 19th, 2013, 01:40 PM
soccermamatomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When is your due date/how many weeks are you? 12w4d

What number baby is this for you? #5

Were you trying or is this a surprise baby? Very planned baby

If you were trying, for how long? 2 years total. 2 IVF's, 2 FETs, a miscarriage, and a tubal reversal later, we got pregnant with this little one!

Are you team pink, blue, green, or don't know yet? Don't know yet.

Are you carrying higher or lower (based on baby location in ultrasounds and general appearance)? I just look fat! lol

What are you craving currently and what has been your craziest craving so far? I am craving Thai food constantly.

Are you planning a home birth, birth center, or hospital birth? Hospital birth. C-section

How many of the above births have you experienced before and which was the best experience? I've had one vaginal birth and 2 c-sections. I really liked my c-section births. I had great recoveries both times.

Random fact about your pregnancy? This is a tubal reversal baby.
Twin DDs: 14 yo
DS: 9yo
Step DD: 15yo
Step DD: 11yo
Rayna-August 18, 2013!
February 19th, 2013, 04:43 PM
FL Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When is your due date/how many weeks are you? Aug 23, 13w4d

What number baby is this for you? 5th pregnancy, hoping for 3rd full term baby

Were you trying or is this a surprise baby? Trying

If you were trying, for how long? 1yr

Are you team pink, blue, green, or don't know yet? Don't know yet.

Are you carrying higher or lower (based on baby location in ultrasounds and general appearance)? Not sure, not really showing yet.

What are you craving currently and what has been your craziest craving so far? Lunch meat.

Are you planning a home birth, birth center, or hospital birth? Hospital.

How many of the above births have you experienced before and which was the best experience? 2 hospital births. Best was hospital.

Random fact about your pregnancy? I thought I was getting horrible news yesterday (3rd miscarriage), but everything turned out fine.

Noah Joseph - 8/22/03
Jonah Thomas - 9/29/05
Patricia Carryl - Due 8/23/13

Missing my Heavenly Babies - 10/28/04 - 14wks & Baby Born Still - 10/18/11 - 17wks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search