Anyone doing a gender reveal cake/party?

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Colliekat
  • 2 Post By teeny0518

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We are going to do a small get-together on April 6th with a cake that will be pink or blue inside. It seems so far away but I know if I can make it to then it will be a fun surprise My friend at work is making the cake so she will be the only one that will know the gender

February 19th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That sounds like fun!

Proud mama to
Cameron Alexander ---- January 11, 2000
Cassidy Skye ---- May 5, 2005
Callen Jase ---- August 23, 2013

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

February 19th, 2013, 10:02 AM
teeny0518's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are!!! Except we are paying to have a gender scan so we will know the gender already. But we are going to surprise the family by giving everyone a little wrapped box and inside one box will say "It's a....___"! So one person will get to feel extra special and we wont know who it is until the party I cant WAIT!
yvee80 and Irishgirl99 like this.

February 19th, 2013, 11:02 AM
SmilesAreContagious's Avatar Rheanna Mommy-2-b
Those are so fun!!! We just found out my brothers girl friend is pregnant. If she isnt too far behind me I think we might do a gender reveal together. If she is too far behind I cant wait for her and we will probably just do photos to announce it.
February 19th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Super Mommy
I really want to. DH's family has not been involved lately so I was thinking maybe not. But then I saw these really cute ideas for a St Pattys theme party. And that would be perfect since we find out on March 15th. So who knows. Right now I say yes but DH says no. He's working on the house too and wants it in nicer condition first.

February 19th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've always wanted to but I can't keep it a secret. We posted the ultrasound as soon as we got home lol

February 19th, 2013, 11:08 AM
BabyT_heart_beat's Avatar Baby girl Londyn 8/13
I wanted to do a gender reveal at my baby shower. But dont know if i can hold it that long...lol

****Thank you*Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy****

February 19th, 2013, 11:32 AM
waxzon's Avatar Happy Mommy!
Send a message via MSN to waxzon Send a message via Yahoo to waxzon
We are! I'm 13w today so I still have a while before we find out but I'm just going to have the US tech put it in An envelope and take it straight to the bakery so the reveal will be the next day, not a whole lot of waiting lol I'm excited to find out at the same time as everyone else

9-13-12
Make a pregnancy ticker
February 19th, 2013, 03:08 PM
IvyMommy's Avatar Veteran
April 6th is my birthday I want to do a cake reveal but hisband and kids are goingto ultrasound and wont want to wait
February 19th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Veteran
I am going to be 15 weeks thursday. My in laws wanted to throw us a reveal party. I am getting an early us (paid for by mil) and having the party that night. Next friday i will finally be able to call my baby by name. My husband so wants a boy! I just have to know! Boy or girl i will be estatic! And we are doing the cake thing too. Only the person doing the cake will know. I already told the us tech not to tell me, just put it in the envelope. Lol. I can't wait!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search