MyFantasticFour & Fins

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MyFantasticFour

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2013, 01:06 PM
MyFantasticFour's Avatar Mommy of 4
Hi there Due Date Buddy!! I'm due Aug 27. I have three girlies at home. They're 5, 3, and 1. What about you?

Last edited by MyFantasticFour; March 24th, 2013 at 05:33 PM.
February 21st, 2013, 01:32 PM
Fins's Avatar Super Mommy
yay! So glad to have you as a DDB They keep changing my due date but right now it's Aug 25.

I have a 13 year old daughter who is the light of my life My husband is in the navy and will be deploying in the first week of April.

3 girls? That sounds awesome and terrifying at the same time!!

February 21st, 2013, 01:39 PM
Haha I am SO not a girly person (I like dresses and makeup from time to time but give me Legos, K'Nex, and toy cars any time!!) so it's got its terrifying moments lol. When they are teenagers, I may run away! I'm really hoping for a boy this time but I'm feeling like it has to be a girl based on heart rate and the fact that my belly is still small!

Aww...so your husband won't be able to be there when Baby is born? Will they let him Skype?

When do you find out what you're having?
Fins likes this.

February 21st, 2013, 02:00 PM
I can see we're going to get along well!

I sort of found out that I was having a boy... but I'm still so early. I was going to be on the green team until my doctor blurted it out. So we'll see

Are you east coast or west coast or overseas?

February 21st, 2013, 02:10 PM
Were you hoping for a boy?

I'm on the East Coast. I added you on FB if your privacy settings let me. My link is in the private group if not!

February 25th, 2013, 06:17 AM
8 days until my gender ultrasound and I am dying to know!! I'm pretty sure it's a girl but I just need to know!! So much I want to do!!

February 25th, 2013, 07:32 AM
good luck!! I have to go in today to get my blood work done. I don't mind being poked but I'm not really looking forward to it --- just hope it's quick!

February 26th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Are you an easy stick? They always poke me so many times. I started going to this one local place who gets me first try every time..I don't know what I'll do when I move!!

We're looking at moving (hopefully buying) before the baby comes and I cannot wait! It'll be our first house if we can pull off buying. Do you own yours?

February 26th, 2013, 02:35 PM
I was told I have great veins How exciting to get a new house! I've been pressuring DH to move because I really feel like we need 1 more room. He's told me to wait at least 2 years because we don't know where we'll be going next when his command tour is up.

We do own. We actually own 2 homes but have renters in our downtown home. We're out in the burbs now because of the better schools. We just sold our house in Florida as well but took a HUGE hit on it. It was quite the blow, it gives me anxiety to even think about it. lol.

The looking process is fun... the moving part - not so much, ha!

March 5th, 2013, 05:41 PM
did I miss an update? How did your u/s go???

March 24th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Aww I never saw that you replied to me!!! I guess you know by now how my ultrasound went.... lol

I know we talk more easily on FB but tossing a hello in here!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search