Dandelion & Ray88

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
time is dragging on for me. Zoey is doing good. She's the most active baby I've ever had. Some days it feels like she's trying to claw her way out lol

I have heartburn really bad too. To the point of throwing up in my mouth at least once a day :O gross

My back and hips are sore especially while I'm trying to sleep. I also have sciatic pain.

Can't wait to see your 3d pictures! That's exciting! It will be neat to see what they look like right now!
Ray88 likes this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
June 6th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Super Mommy
Hey Sarah long time no talk to... I was thinking about you and wondering how are you feeling?
Ive been having a hard time getting use to this overly crowded sensation in my torso. I feel like I need to stretch all the time if that makes sense. Lol

June 6th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Hiya! I'm doing pretty good. Starting to really nest now lol getting everything put together and washed. Organizing a bunch! How about you?

As far as how my body feels... eh. Lol I feel so blah. If I do much I start aching. My hips hurt, my pelvis hurts, my back hurts. I feel like an old woman!

Do you have everything you need for baby? I have everything but some small stuff. Gotta pick up some burp cloths

{ chemical 10/26/12}
June 7th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Super Mommy
Im in nesting mode too. I had my baby shower June 1st so im now buying everything I did not get as a gift.... Which thankfully is not alot of stuff left to buy. Im waiting on some baby items to come in the mail. Also dh and i are in the process of washing clothes and getting her closet organized. I would say by far this is the funniest part! I love organizing.

Sorry your so achy. I am too .... At least we are close to the end where we will greet our precious girls and it will all be worth it. Do you think Zoey will come on her due date? Should we exchange #'s in private so we can update each other during labor time?

June 15th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Hey! I just saw this now. For some reason, I didn't get a notification like I usually do when this thread is posted on. Blah lol technology!

I hope you had a great baby shower! It's always exciting the first time around to see what you got & who comes to the shower. =)

We are sooo close to the end! I'm counting down the days. I am hoping Zoey comes very very close to her due date but who knows. My other 2 came about a week early. My ds due date was July 29th and he was born on July 20th 2009. Dd was due January 31st & she came on the 25th of January, 2007. Funny how I'm always due right at the end of a month....! Lol

I'd love to exchange phone #'s.

When do you think Xyla will come? Early, on time, or late?

{ chemical 10/26/12}

Last edited by Dandelion; June 15th, 2013 at 01:05 AM.
June 15th, 2013, 03:47 AM
Super Mommy
Its cool that you didn't see my message I know how technology can be sometimes. And I had a great baby shower. I did not post pics cause my computer is down right now.... Darn electronics.... Lol
Anyway Im hoping she comes a little early like 38wks. My mom, sister, and cousin all delivered early. So im assuming I will too. Since this is my first I have nothing else to base it off of. Lol
How's dh been treating you as far as support?

My DH is pretty supportive but still has those moments where he doesn't understand what im going through. Or how hard it is for me to go through things. I have never been so limited physically in my life and that's hard for me to deal with cause im so independent. I hate asking for help..... Lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search