Dandelion & Ray88

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2013, 01:15 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello there again!

Let's get reacquainted!

I'm Sarah, mom of 2 munchkins, due with #3 on August 1st.
We are having a girl and naming her Zoey Grace.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
February 21st, 2013, 04:51 PM
Super Mommy
Hello again! Im Theresa and this will be my first child due August 1 as well. I will find out what im having March 7. Im hoping for a girl...

And Zoey is such a beautiful name.

February 21st, 2013, 06:36 PM
Awe thank you

I hope you get your girl too! I bet you can't wait to find out.

How have you been feeling?

Tonight I noticed that my ribs are starting to feel sort of sore at the bottom. :/ Also been exhausted today. I can't stop yawning.

Have you felt baby move much?

I've been feeling movement for at least 2 weeks now and it's getting stronger. I didn't feel movement til around 20 weeks with my first baby.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
February 21st, 2013, 07:08 PM
Super Mommy
I really am anxious about finding out the gender. I can barely stand the wait. Lol

I have been feeling pretty good except I have some pain in my hips. I have been tired quite a bit lately too. I feel like i traded the fatigue and insomnia in the first trimester for just plain sleepiness and tiredness.

I have been feeling movement since last week. But the movements are so small if I don't pay attention I would not feel it. Its amazing that you can feel baby getting stronger. I wish I could feel very distinctive movements.

What are you doing for exercise or what do you plan to do for exercise?

February 22nd, 2013, 06:02 AM
Ahh exercise.... what's that? Lol honestly, right now I plan on doing no exercise. Once the freezing cold temps and snow go away I plan to start walking outside again. for now, I'd rather hibernate.

What do you do for exercise?

How long have you been married?
Dh and I got married September 8th 2012. We have been together going on 5 years.
Ray88 likes this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}

Last edited by Dandelion; February 22nd, 2013 at 06:07 AM.
February 22nd, 2013, 12:58 PM
Super Mommy
I don't exercise either. I started out doing prenatal yoga but that fell to the way side. Lol So don't feel bad..... I want to start back but im so tired.

And we are both newlyweds! Dh and i got married October 12, 2012. But we have been together 3 years.

What do you do for a living?

I was a student but i graduated. So i will be a SAHM when baby gets here.

February 22nd, 2013, 01:05 PM
I am a stay at home mom. I was working at a resort about a year ago but decided I'd rather be at home. I don't miss working but sometimes I miss human interaction. Being a SaHM can be lonely at times when the only person to talk to is a child lol but I wouldn't trade my job for anything.
Ray88 likes this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
February 23rd, 2013, 04:38 AM
Super Mommy
Hey I was wondering why you stopped posting belly photos?

February 23rd, 2013, 05:05 AM
I just got lazy lol I keep meaning to take another one but then I get busy with other things. I'm mostly on here on my phone via forum runner. I wish there was a way to upload pictures through forum runner! Would be so much easier.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
February 23rd, 2013, 11:07 AM
Super Mommy
I have been having the same problem. I just keep forgeting, the weeks i have taken pictures is starting to get so random. lol oh well i will try to do better.....

Are you showing much?

February 26th, 2013, 01:22 PM
I'm showing to where I at least look pregnant now lol instead of just chubby

How about you?

I just updated my belly pictures.

We are almost 18 weeks!!

{ chemical 10/26/12}
February 27th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Super Mommy
Yay for week 18. And yea im showing but only people that know me can tell that im pregnant and not fat. Lol I will try to post my 17 week photo soon. I want to try to get back on track with taking pics every week.

And I saw your belly post super cute bump. Its so round like mine hehehe.

February 27th, 2013, 12:15 PM
I'll probably take another one at 20 weeks.

Do you have any appointments coming up soon? I have my 20 week u/s with my Obgyn on March 14th. Excited to see baby again.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
February 27th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Super Mommy
I have my gender/anatomy scan next Thursday. Im so excited cause i haven't seen baby since 7w. Im not getting any genetic test done so i don't see baby often.
Are you planning on having a natural birth?

March 25th, 2013, 05:34 AM
First of all, congrats on joining team PINK! Sorry I've not been as active on here but I do comment on posts here and there. Guess I just have been busy lol

I do not plan on having a natural birth. Do you?
I totally would if my state was more accepting of midwives and birthing centers. There are 2 that i know of but sadly they are 4-5hrs away. I have heard horror stories of women who deliver naturally in hospitals so I chose not to go that route. Sigh. I would LOVE to have a water birth.

I do tend to have easy labors and fast deliveries. I've been happy with both my deliveries so far and look forward to doing it again. It's an incredible experience.

Have you really popped yet? I look like I have a small cantaloupe or bowling ball under my shirt lol

{ chemical 10/26/12}
March 25th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Super Mommy
I know how it is when you get busy. I sometimes dont post as much either.

And thanks team pink whoo hoo! And I plan on giving birth in the hospital without pain medicine.... So natural in that sense yes. But because this is my first. I have no idea how that is really gonna go. Lol!

I have a round cantaloupe under my shirt too... Its taking me some time to adjust to my stomach being so round and big. Its really hard to maneuver some times. And baby girl is such a wiggle worm. She moves all the time. She wont let dh feel her though she always stops moving...I love that feeling of her moving in there even though now and then it can become annoying. Especially when im trying to sleep. Lol Does your baby girl move alot? Has dh got a chance to feel?

March 25th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Awe

Yes, She moves a lot! I love it. Sometimes here lately it's been pretty powerful. 2 nights ago I was laying down to go to sleep and the way she was kicking my insides made me feel nauseous lol dh has felt her about twice but only for a few seconds. She tends to stop kicking when he's trying to feel too lol it's like they know or something haha

Don't worry though, won't be long until babies are so big that it's hard to miss the movements. That's when it gets fun but can also be uncomfortable lol especially when you have a tiny foot stuck in your ribs. Gotta love it!!
Ray88 likes this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
March 25th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Super Mommy
Awww.... Yea I know soon those movements will be so powerful that it's no way he could miss them. But he is feeling left out and he thinks she doesn't like him. I try to reassure him it will happen soon and she will love her dad just as much as I do.

But you gotta love baby. Pregnancy not so much...... Lol

April 27th, 2013, 07:07 PM
How goes the baby growing? any new developments?

{ chemical 10/26/12}
May 9th, 2013, 04:22 AM
Super Mommy
Hey sorry for not checking this post more regular. But I just saw the one above you posted in April. Any who, me and Miss Xyla are doing well. I get a 3d ultrasound May28. Im so excited. And as far as symptoms are concerned heartburn, indigestion, insomnia, and fatigue is what im mainly dealing with. I am also having a great deal of anxiety seeing as how its the 3rd trimester and im about to be a mom for the first time.

So how are you and Zoey? What are your symptoms?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search