* ~ * alittlelost and melissamarie247 * ~ *

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2013, 10:58 AM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!

Last edited by ElliotsMommy13; October 27th, 2013 at 09:50 PM.
July 10th, 2013, 12:45 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Please go sooner than later!

Isabel is great! She's almost 5 lbs now. She can come home when her bradycardias stop for 5-7 days.
July 10th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Aww. That's so awesome! I hope she stops all at once so the clock doesn't reset on that time. I scheduled an oil change for tomorrow at 11.. I know its probably not the smartest but ill probably go tomorrow night if it doesn't get too bad tonight since I have to keep track of my blood sugar today and tomorrow morning to report back to OB.

July 11th, 2013, 07:04 AM
I'm glad you are keeping an eye on things! If it gets ANY worse, go right in. If you want up and swelling is just as bad as you went to bed or your next blood pressure reading is any amount higher, then things are getting worse and you should get some care and not wait until it's an emergency situation.

I had mild pre-e with my oldest and they induced at 36 weeks. That was NOTHING like the HELL I went through this time, and i think this time it's because things were only getting a little worse at a time, so I did nothing, until suddenly it got a LOT worse and by then it was too late. I didn't need magnesium with my oldest.
July 11th, 2013, 09:46 AM

July 12th, 2013, 11:57 AM
How are you today? I think you will pop any minute. Not to mention pre e can also cause early labor.

I feel pretty good. I think my pp bleeding has almost stopped. M midwife says I've been doing too much.

Isabel should come home in a week! And my husband still hasn't painted! But he's been supportive in other ways. He was grumpy my first week or two home but its better now. I think he was stressed about Isabel and didnt want to admit it.

Isabel is 4 weeks old today! People keep saying it went by fast, but for me it has not been fast. Not to mention it costs us 100 a week in gas to go visit her every night, so right now that is at 400. Oh the things I could have gotten her for 400! Of course I knew mommy was a more important gift to her, which is why we have been doing it, and I've been dying to see her every night and hate leaving her side, but it doesn't change that if she was in the womb and then came home with me, we could have afforded more to prepare for her, if that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
July 12th, 2013, 12:52 PM

July 13th, 2013, 08:55 AM
My husband has a brusied rib now, so he won't be able to paint. My father in law will have to do it. But we still have to buy the paint, and that's gonna be a hassle with him too. tomorrow Isabel will be 1 month old. I have these monthly stickers for pictures so we are going to use them, though it will stink to not be able to take all the pictures in the same place for her first year.

I also got her THIS! (not sure if you remember, I wanted it but it sold out before I could get it. Well, now I was able to get it!)

I'll be getting it in one more color next month, too. Just love these quilts, and they have the AIW theme

I get to see Isabel for an hour or so every night. Last night we were there for 1 1/2 hours because the whole time she was having bradycardia and I couldn't leave her like that. A few times she started to turn blue from apnea. It's scary. At this point, it's most likely she will come home on a monitor. She has worse Bradycardia and apnea than most preemies, too, so the hospital arranged infant CPR for us. As you know, we were going to do that anyway, and pay for it, but for preemies with extra trouble with this that don't self resolve they do a class. It's next Wednesday at 8pm.

I'm still worried about you. Please keep me updated as often as possible. You can text me, facebook me, message me here, post to this thread. I check all the time and respond as soon as I can. I wonder what they will say at your next appt. I am hoping you actually go into labor before then.
July 13th, 2013, 11:51 AM

Last edited by ElliotsMommy13; October 27th, 2013 at 09:51 PM.
July 13th, 2013, 03:42 PM

July 17th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Oh my gosh hon you are swelling pretty bad all over. And I bet that is why you are measuring so far ahead. I can't believe they aren't doing anything to help you!! (((hugs))) how are you feeling today?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search