dh gone have 2 new babies for xmas

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Honestlymonique

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2013, 05:30 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
I see now by Xmas my husband gone have 2 new babies. The one I'm carrying n this other one called the PlayStation 4. They just announced they r coming out with a new one just in time for the holidays. Smh he is gone to be obsessed lol. is anyone else husband a gamer?
mamalamb and Bookreader like this.

February 21st, 2013, 05:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine is, but we have a rule that he doesn't get anything unless I do. Last Christmas he got a Vita, I got a Vita, He got a 60" LED TV I got a new fridge. Then I got the new Wii U, lol. He spoils me.
February 21st, 2013, 05:43 PM
Jenilope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
Mine used to be, but he's working on his MBA now and doesn't have time for the games he used to play. I did let him work through about 1/2 of a new game over his Christmas break, but nothing like he used to do.

When we had our first daughter, I joked that I was a "Warcraft Widow" then I finally just started playing with him, but after a couple years we both got bored and then he found Skyrim and that was like a second freaking job. I still hate that game. But between a full time job, the MBA and spending time with me and the kids, he decided to put the games on hold except for breaks from school, and I'm grateful for that.

Mom to four beautiful girls

February 21st, 2013, 05:45 PM
Regular
We both are, but he plays much more than I do. He just told me about the PS4 today, too, and with a new baby, I've got a feeling he'll be playing a heck of a lot more than I will!

I also got the WiiU in November, but it broke around Christmas and we still have to call in to get it replaced.

[/url]
February 21st, 2013, 06:07 PM
Allie_SMg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hehe My hubby is. I just told him about the PS4 and he said "Babe... I think I wanna stand out in line and get one of the first ones... oh wait, we'll have a new baby still" LOL! It's not staying in me forever!

February 21st, 2013, 08:27 PM
IvyMommy's Avatar Veteran
Mine has the ps3 but he is madly in love with his xbox haha him and my ds love video games
February 21st, 2013, 08:44 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I dont have a DH.. However, I work with electronics and I have known about the PS4 for a while.. They had the official launch info on the TV live yesterday at work. lol.. There is also a new XBox coming out right before Christmas.. They're going to be hot sellers.. I am just fine with my PS3, though.. I just use mine for netflix and blu-rays. lol. I actually have 2 in my house.. One in the living room, one in my room.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
February 22nd, 2013, 04:29 AM
Momma2Chase's Avatar August 2013 DDC Co-Host
My husband used to be a bigger gamer but has settled down a lot... he still plays on occasion but right now there's nothing out he really likes and he's already finished the ones he did like.

We talked about the ps4 the other day and I asked if he was going to get one... he looked at me like I had 2 heads and said, "Uhh yeah." hahah

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search