There is now a November DDC!!

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By ElliotsMommy13
  • 3 Post By Fins
  • 1 Post By Fins
  • 2 Post By MyFantasticFour
  • 1 Post By MyFantasticFour
  • 1 Post By Allie_SMg

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2013, 10:22 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
thought you ladies would be interested.. Thats one more month down for us!
Irishgirl99 likes this.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
February 22nd, 2013, 04:12 AM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Love seeing the new DDCs pop up!

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

February 22nd, 2013, 06:27 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YAY, someone posted about it the other day I think too, maybe yesterday? It's so exciting!

February 22nd, 2013, 07:45 AM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ohh.. Just saw it today. Must have missed the other post.. So excited!

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
February 22nd, 2013, 07:50 AM
MissCiara's Avatar 8/28/13
Yeah, it's so exciting!!!
February 22nd, 2013, 10:45 AM
It's easy to miss the posts it's busy in here, it IS so exciting, it means one month closer to meeting ours!

February 22nd, 2013, 11:08 AM
Fins's Avatar Super Mommy
speaking of busy in here... did you see we're kicking July's DDC BUTT with how many posts/replies we have? That's right... we rule

February 22nd, 2013, 11:10 AM
I saw that but someone in the July group said it's because we fight and bicker a lot. I didn't see any fighting and bickering from our group. I really think this has been a very mild group compared to others I've seen. I was confused.

February 22nd, 2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMum View Post
I saw that but someone in the July group said it's because we fight and bicker a lot. I didn't see any fighting and bickering from our group. I really think this has been a very mild group compared to others I've seen. I was confused.
really?! I haven't seen any fighting and bickering. Even if things get tense I think we're all considerate and get back on track easily. Pfftt.
BeachMum likes this.

February 22nd, 2013, 11:13 AM
I thought so too. I was blown away to read that because we haven't had many heated convos I thought. Maybe I'm oblivious.

February 22nd, 2013, 11:13 AM
MyFantasticFour's Avatar Mommy of 4
Quote:
That sounds like a catty thing to say??? LOL. We've had one locked post (same as Sept) and I think two posts that seemed slightly heated but it seems fine in my opinion.
BeachMum and Irishgirl99 like this.

February 22nd, 2013, 11:22 AM
Also, I think that being active can lead to the occasional argument. We're bound to find something we don't agree on or are offended by. So in my opinion, active leads to the arguing, arguing does not lead to activity. They mention that they have a FB group that is somewhat active. We don't have one at all. I've always blamed FB groups!

February 22nd, 2013, 11:24 AM
It kind of bothered me to read that because they jumped to conclusions IMO, but again, I may have missed some things that are being questioned? I honestly think things have gone pretty smooth and things haven't gotten too heated where I've seen people attacked for their beliefs on things like breastfeeding, etc. I think it's neat to see ADULTS acting like adults and not take things so personally.

February 22nd, 2013, 11:31 AM
Quote:
It kind of bothered me to read that because they jumped to conclusions IMO, but again, I may have missed some things that are being questioned? I honestly think things have gone pretty smooth and things haven't gotten too heated where I've seen people attacked for their beliefs on things like breastfeeding, etc. I think it's neat to see ADULTS acting like adults and not take things so personally.
I say if it hasn't been closed, it's not that big of a deal! And even so, I felt the thread that was closed wasn't that bad. Our circumcision thread deserved a medal. I love the topic but it scares me on the pregnancy boards! lol
BeachMum likes this.

February 22nd, 2013, 11:37 AM
miniRazz's Avatar <3 my rainbow baby
YAY one month closer

February 22nd, 2013, 11:47 AM
Allie_SMg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I dont think we fight a lot. Last time I checked disagreeing politely with an opinion or decision wasnt fighring. Lol and does july really go through our posts to a degree that they'd know that? Oh well who knows. I havent seen anything crazy happen yet. XD

Either way im excited for a new ddc being up!
BeachMum likes this.

February 22nd, 2013, 12:28 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've seen people in the September group post about how we are unfriendly or something. Kinda made me think :***? We are the most friendly DDC I've seen! It really irritates me they would say things like that but then I think maybe they are jealous of how awesome our group REALLY is.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
February 22nd, 2013, 12:33 PM
I don't lurk on the other DDC boards although I might be a sept baby. It bums me out that anyone is saying that though. Oh well. Let's just carry on in our awesome-ness

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search