mommy_to_nico - mommy2skyty

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2013, 06:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
hi there i'm tareena. so glad we are due date buddies! i have my appt with high risk n monday & the nutrationist. I also have pt. 2 of the NT blood work left to do. any appts coming up for you?
I have a rare disorder that causes dislocations etc, they want extra sonos to see the growth of the baby to make sure everything is on target. which pretty much so far things look good i have a 9 yr old son that has a mild case of the disorder. me and my hubby knew the risks going in , we are on top of things so we are hoping to have a natural birth like my son, i doubt i'll have a c-section.

February 24th, 2013, 09:38 PM
mommy2skyty's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi Tareena and it's great to have a due date buddy! I hope everything goes well at your ultrasound!

My name is Kelly and I have 2 kids who are 5 and 3.5 years old! I also have the second blood draw for my NT ultrasound and a regular 16 week apt coming up on March 7th! I have our 20 week ultrasound at the end of the month but won't be finding out the gender. So far this pregnancy has gone by pretty fast for me considering I found soo early that I was pregnant. Sometimes I think I am crazy for not finding out the gender and of course I am curious of what is growing inside of me, but I think to wait is the ultimate suprise and I know it will be worth the long wait How about you? Are you finding out the gender? So it looks like you will also having kids far apart in age! My first two are 19 months apart and now my new baby and my son will be 4 years apart which feels like far apart for me, he he!

BTW: I also have 2 fur kitties who are 6 and 7 years old! They are our first babies and we love them alot!

Skyla Helen- Feb 2nd, 2008
Tyler Lyman- Sep 6th, 2009

Quinn Kayden- Aug 17th, 2013

My kids are growing up soo fast!
February 25th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
we definately are excited to find out the gender at our 20 week scan, hubby and i want a daddy's lil girl, if another boy it will be easy to raise since i have a son, so i've got experience. i'm trying to schedule it for april 5th so hubby can go with me to my wic appt as well. we've been ttc for 2 yrs so our lil miracle i found out the day my af was due i took a test and it said pregnant, so i've known early as well. my son is from a previous relationship so i didn't think i was going to have any more kids b/c i was single for 4 yrs & totally gave up on men, before i met my hubby. i'm glad i met him and we are raising nick together and my son is accepted as his own. so i'm happy things worked out

March 25th, 2013, 05:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
how are you doing? pt of my nt scan is today my 19 week check up with high risk. so far everything is looking good. i get to hear the baby's heart beat today, i use my doppler at home sometimes i've been sick with this horrible cold the last few days , chills, fever, coughing, stuffy nose. i don't wanna take anything, so i've been drinking soup and using a vaporizer, sucking on hard candy. my son gave me this cold i got him on antibiotics. i'm feel a lil better each day.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search