The Honest Company

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By PhD_Bound_Mommy
  • 1 Post By PhD_Bound_Mommy
  • 1 Post By PhD_Bound_Mommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This is the company started by Jessica Alba.

She is doing a trial offer, where you can try out her diapers and wipes, as well as household and baby wash items. If you do both at the same time, you just pay the $5.95 shipping once.

You have 7 days after you receive your items to cancel so you are not billed anything further.

But a great way to try the items before you commit to them!

https://www.honest.com/account/select-bundle
February 24th, 2013, 02:31 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was actually looking into this! If we do sposies, we might use them. I also like the look of their baby care products I'm still on the fence re: cloth or disposables. I thought for sure I'd do sposies, but now I'm not sure.
February 24th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, with doing the trial, it's a great way to try out their product without fully committing either way.

I like that she is trying to make even her disposable diapers more environmentally friendly.
February 24th, 2013, 03:24 PM
I do like that, but if I do cloth, I want to have diapers before the baby gets here. I know I'm being so weird about this. And DH just wants to do pampers or huggies, but I know he hates running to the store when we run out, so I like having the diapers on hand either way (with honest or cloth). I definitely see pros and cons to both right now, and it's pretty evenly matched.
February 24th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Absolutely! Well, hopefully you can figure out what will be best for you all!
February 24th, 2013, 05:27 PM
I ordered the samples

I decided that I am going to do disposable for newborn, because they grow so fast at that stage that the money on cloth diapers I want to use for that age would be a waste to me, where it's worth it for the one size AIOs. After the newborn stage, I'll use Honest diapers for when we leave the house, overnight, and for babysitters. I love cloth, but I like the idea of having sposies on hand in case I need a need a break, get backed up on laundry, etc, and for making things as easy as possible when out and about (which isn't often).

Thanks for posting about this deal! I'm so excited
February 24th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay! I ordered trials of both kits. I really am excited to try out her bath wash and lotions for babies as well as detergents. I love that it's all eco friendly and all natural with no toxins like the other stuff on the shelves is proving to be.
alittlelost likes this.
February 24th, 2013, 06:23 PM
That was one thing I was certain I wanted to try either way. I read it smells like vanilla and tangerine! right up my alley thanks again. I was looking into their diapers forever ago (had it bookmarked even) so I'm so excited you posted about it here with this awesome deal!
February 24th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You are so welcome. I came across their brand on zulily and was talking to DH about it. He wasn't thrilled with prices, but I wanted to try them before taking them off my list. I would rather pay a little more for something that is fantastic. Plus their diapers are supposed to hold 35% more than other disposable diapers. So that is a great benefit!
alittlelost likes this.
February 24th, 2013, 06:38 PM
I did the math actually against the brand we usually use, and honest would be SLIGHTLY cheaper O.o not to mention cuter and with more benefits haha!

Pampers: 234 diapers for plus 216 wipes for = $56
About 24 cents a "package" per diaper.

Honest: 320 diapers and 280 wipes for $75
About 23 cents a "package" per diaper.

(though obviously you aren't getting enough wipes in either other these packages lol)

I mean, it may vary a little, but if there is a difference, it's not by much.
February 24th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That's true! I love all the cute designs. I'm excited to try them out.
February 24th, 2013, 07:03 PM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anyone know how much the sample has? And do you have to cancel within 7 days or ordering or receiving?

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

February 24th, 2013, 07:24 PM
It says within receipt, which I took to mean within receiving. The sample pack is 10 wipes. Not sure how many diapers... I'm guessing only a few.
February 24th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
When you first click what gender you are having or have it automatically selects three diapers for you. Says you can choose up to 6 different prints.. So not sure if it's 3 or 6 diapers you will receive to sample.

They said you need to cancel within 7 days of Receipt of the items and they will email you multiple times to help remind you if you don't want to be billed.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search