Those that still don't know gender....

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2013, 07:50 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
when are you going to find out?
What do you think you are having?
Are you getting as anxious as I am?
Are you doing anything special to announce the gender?

March 15th, 2013, 07:55 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
when are you going to find out? We're hoping to find out on the 26th, please baby COOPERATE this time. *crossed fingers*
What do you think you are having? I hope girl but think BOY although it might be because that's all I've had the last 7 years I am ok with either gender though, just happy to be pregnant.
Are you getting as anxious as I am? I'm SO extremely ANXIOUS but trying to keep busy.
Are you doing anything special to announce the gender? The kids want me to do something fun because we'll find out while they are at school (I HOPE baby cooperates). Not sure if we're going to do cupcakes or something else.

Last edited by BeachMum; March 15th, 2013 at 02:11 PM.
March 15th, 2013, 08:01 AM
miniRazz's Avatar <3 my rainbow baby
when are you going to find out? Our appointment is on April 2, so as long as the baby cooperates and as long as the tech will tell us (sometimes they are weird about telling before 20 weeks and I'll be 19) even though my OB has indicated on the req that we want to know.
What do you think you are having? I was thinking boy until earlier this week when I had a dream it was a girl
Are you getting as anxious as I am? Beyond anxious
Are you doing anything special to announce the gender? I bought picky stickies so I will stick on to my belly and take a pic...nothing as creative as our pregnancy announcement

http://pickysticky.com/baby-month-on...s-sunshine.php

March 15th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
when are you going to find out? Monday hopefully!!
What do you think you are having? pretty sure another girl
Are you getting as anxious as I am? YES! Dying to know!
Are you doing anything special to announce the gender? haven't figured anything out yet
Jhendrickson likes this.

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

March 15th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
when are you going to find out? April 5th

What do you think you are having? Boy (hoping anyway)

Are you getting as anxious as I am? I'm not anxious but I do look at the date from time to time lol

Are you doing anything special to announce the gender? I think we might take pics of the girls holding the ultrasound picture saying " we gone have a baby brother "

March 15th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
when are you going to find out? april 5th
What do you think you are having? girl
Are you getting as anxious as I am? yes!
Are you doing anything special to announce the gender? post a pic of a sweetheart that says baby girl on it. if a girl. unsure how to announce if boy any suggestions?

March 15th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
when are you going to find out? Tomorrow!!
What do you think you are having? I have an inkling that maybe a girl but I'm not quite sure
Are you getting as anxious as I am? oh gosh I'm so excited!
Are you doing anything special to announce the gender? Yes we are having a gender reveal tomorrow. The cake has been baked by my friend and is just waiting for hubby and I to slice into it!

March 15th, 2013, 10:10 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
when are you going to find out? On the 26th!
What do you think you are having?I am hoping for a girl! I don't really have any feelings right now.
Are you getting as anxious as I am? YES!! I need to stay busy haha
Are you doing anything special to announce the gender?We haven't talk about it. We are military so none of our families near us, so probably not.

March 15th, 2013, 10:24 AM
KeLLiC09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When are you going to find out? March 27th hopefully!
What do you think you are having? I *think* it's a girl
Are you getting as anxious as I am? I'm very anxious!
Are you doing anything special to announce the gender? Not really.
and Mason Jacob born 08.12.13

March 15th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Jhendrickson's Avatar Veteran
when are you going to find out? MONDAY, the 18th!!
What do you think you are having? I think boy, just to prepare myself for it!
Are you getting as anxious as I am? YES
Are you doing anything special to announce the gender? We hope to go buy something sweet for the little one and take a picture/post it to our friends and family!
March 15th, 2013, 11:27 AM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have no idea when I find out. My next ultrasound is with MFM again on April 1st. Not sure if they will tell me since they didn't tell me a few weeks ago. If not my next OB apt is the 25th of this month and I'll most likely be scheduling my 20 week ultrasound then for as soon as they have.

March 15th, 2013, 11:42 AM
MissCiara's Avatar It's A Girl!
When are you going to find out? April 12th!
What do you think you are having? My gut is telling me boy but I really want a girl!
Are you getting as anxious as I am? Yes! I just want to know already!
Are you doing anything special to announce the gender? No, just phone calls and text messages. Lol.

Last edited by MissCiara; March 15th, 2013 at 11:49 AM.
March 15th, 2013, 12:09 PM
SmilesAreContagious's Avatar Rheanna Mommy-2-b
when are you going to find out? I have no idea. My 20 week ultrasound isnt even scheduled and my insurance may cancel before then (which is a good thing cause then I can get another insurance and go to the doctor I want to).
What do you think you are having? This pregnancy is so different from my son's so Im thinking girl.
Are you getting as anxious as I am? Im anxious but try not to think about it because I have no idea when we will be able to find out.
Are you doing anything special to announce the gender? A friend offered a gender reveal photo shoot for free for us but I dont know if I will do that or just do a picture our self.
March 15th, 2013, 02:05 PM
SarahLMC's Avatar Super Mommy
when are you going to find out? This Monday
What do you think you are having? Pretty sure boy! I have 2 boys so far and I really just cannot imagine having anything else!
Are you getting as anxious as I am? Oh yes, even though the ultrasound was wrong last time, I am still super excited!
Are you doing anything special to announce the gender? We are waiting until birth to tell everyone else (even our kids). We know we can't hold back on finding out, but we can still keep it a surprise for everyone else!!
4littleloves likes this.

Sarah Mom to Wyatt and Andrew, wife to Robert

Follow our Blog at www.LiveForThoseMoments.com

March 15th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Veteran
When are you going to find out? IF we are lucky they will tell us at our ultrasound on March 20th. Our local hospital is apparently reluctant to tell, so they may just let me Dr. know if they can determine the gender...then we'd have to wait til April 4th to hopefully find out.

What do you think you are having? I think it's a boy, but I'm kind of hoping for a girl these days since I love the girl name we've chosen.

Are you getting as anxious as I am? I am super excited to know...and then I can really start thinking about shopping.

Are you doing anything special to announce the gender? Haven't come up with anything yet...

March 15th, 2013, 02:39 PM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
when are you going to find out? March 29th
What do you think you are having? Boy, but I'm always wrong.
Are you getting as anxious as I am? not really. I should be preparing myself for a girl though just in case.
Are you doing anything special to announce the gender? We haven't told DH's parents yet. Since Easter is two days after my u/s, if it's a boy (we have all girls) I am going to wear a blue tshirt with "it's a boy" written on it. ...... not that I wouldn't be excited either way, but I think they might be just a little on the excited side if our baby is a boy this time. kwim?

March 15th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Kaisia's Avatar Veteran
When are you going to find out? April 12--less than a month! (20 weeks)
What do you think you are having? No idea. This next generation has more boys on both sides of the family, so we'll see if we follow the trend or not.
Are you getting as anxious as I am? Starting to. In some ways, it doesn't matter (not going to be changing what I buy either way), but I'm a very curious person, just for the sake of knowing!
Are you doing anything special to announce the gender? Nope. Our birth "announcement" was basically casually mentioning that my appointment went well on. I don't like making a big deal of stuff.
March 15th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
when are you going to find out? March 29th!
What do you think you are having? I'm pretty sure it'll be another boy, but we'll see
Are you getting as anxious as I am? YES!!! Time is going by sooo slowly.
Are you doing anything special to announce the gender? Nope. Although my parents are flying up from NC to be here for the ultrasound, so that's nice.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

March 15th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Super Mommy
when are you going to find out? March 26 (if everyone is cooperating!!!)
What do you think you are having? HOPING one of each, but I have no idea.
Are you getting as anxious as I am? YES!!!! It's driving me CRAZY!!!! (Is this enough caps and exclamation points?)
Are you doing anything special to announce the gender? We are planning to do a layer cake reveal with DH and my immediate families.
March 15th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Veteran
when are you going to find out? my appointment is on the 28th so hopefully we get a good look!
What do you think you are having? im thinking its a girl
Are you getting as anxious as I am? extremely anxious!
Are you doing anything special to announce the gender?still on the fence about that one my friend really really really wants to throw me a gender reveal party which usually i wont have any objections too but i dont have my side of the family around and the party will probably be just girls so it would be my husbands three aunts his mom my two friends and i always feel awkward in those situations because im never sure who to talk to. maybe ill have my mother in law announce to everyone on easter

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search