Diaper Bags

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By alittlelost
  • 1 Post By mrskfet

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When you choose a diaper bag, do you buy one to suit your own tastes or one to suit baby's gender?

Will SO have his own bag, or will he carry whichever you pick?

------------

This is my first time buying one but I think either way I would have bought one that was more for me than from baby. I'm not going to buy one that looks baby-themed, though. The ones I'm looking at look more like purses, and have patterns that are vibrant and fun

DH said he will not carry whatever I pick out so were going to get him a backpack bag most likely

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

March 17th, 2013, 02:37 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I bought one that I liked though I guess the colors are because of the gender lol. I have a pretty one for me and then a plain black one for sitters and stuff.
Anchored likes this.
March 18th, 2013, 04:17 AM
mrskfet's Avatar Super Mommy
Both? Lol now that we know gender, we will probably get a black and blue bag, it goes with the gender and its my favorite color so it works out Kev doesnt really care so even if it was bright pink he would still carry it. He even carries my purse for me if I get tired of holding it
Anchored likes this.
EDD: Aug. 9th, 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker
March 18th, 2013, 04:38 AM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You're lucky, Bri! My husband won't carry my purse for me!! lol! I'm always like, "No one is going to think it's yours, I PROMISE!" hahaha

Lost, good idea about the sitters! I hadn't thought about having one for them- I think DH's will have to double for that too

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

March 18th, 2013, 05:04 AM
Mommy of 3
We use a black messenger style diaper bag. I prefer it not to look too much like a diaper bag. Dh has no problem carrying it either

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search