I need to know!

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree23Likes
  • 8 Post By JessKeller24
  • 3 Post By mom2K&G
  • 1 Post By Colliekat
  • 8 Post By MyFantasticFour
  • 2 Post By mommy_to_nico
  • 1 Post By mirdeemrlvs

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2013, 08:02 AM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm dying to know if baby is a boy or girl! At first it was because I really wanted to know! Now its because I really want to go shopping! I'm tired of just looking or buying one thing because its the only gender neutral thing the store has! April 1st is so far away and I don't even know if they'll tell me and I'll have to wait for my anatomy scan which isn't even scheduled yet!

March 20th, 2013, 08:04 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Wish I could like this post 100 times!! I am dying to know because I just want to start shopping and planning things. I hope you find out April 1st!!

March 20th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope the time flies by for you ladies and you find out soon
mom2K&G likes this.

March 20th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope it ends up being April 1st for you!
Are you not able to call and reschedule for earlier, since you're definitely already at the point where they can do an anatomy scan!? Mine was scheduled for next Wednesday originally but due to a neurology appointment on Tuesday I needed to get it changed and they moved it to Monday without any questions!

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

March 20th, 2013, 09:18 AM
MyFantasticFour's Avatar Mommy of 4
Patience is a virtue..........THAT NONE OF US HAVE!! lol I don't know how you guys are doing it!! Good luck and maybe we can play a game or something to help the time fly!!!!!

March 20th, 2013, 09:21 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
waiting is SO hard. they better tell you on April 1st!
March 20th, 2013, 09:25 AM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma2Chase View Post
I hope it ends up being April 1st for you!
Are you not able to call and reschedule for earlier, since you're definitely already at the point where they can do an anatomy scan!? Mine was scheduled for next Wednesday originally but due to a neurology appointment on Tuesday I needed to get it changed and they moved it to Monday without any questions!
The doc has to order the anatomy scan so I will schedule that when I got to my OB appt Monday. My us on the 1st is with MFM to recheck my placenta that had a growth on it, recheck my csection scar that had an abnormal thickening, and to recheck to make sure there's still no signs of tuberous scolsis. But since they wouldn't tell me at 16 weeks the first time I went I don't know if they will tell me this time, if not I have to wait for my anatomy scan which I will schedule for the first open appointment they have, haha.

March 20th, 2013, 09:27 AM
MissCiara's Avatar 8/28/13
April 1st is right around the corner!! I have until the 12th to find out :-(
March 20th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i find out april 5th! i know! i wanna go shopping a bit, we haven't bought anything yet! i'm itching to go, but i want to wait to find out! my hubby wants to know so he can go shopping for girl clothes he has father's intution that we are having a girl. i hope we are having a girl. my son wants a baby sister.
mom2K&G and 4littleloves like this.

March 20th, 2013, 07:02 PM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!! mine is 9 days away and it seems like forever. I am a little scared of being disappointed (either way) kwim??? like, the excitement is all over.. now I know...

But, really... I would like to buy SOMETHING.. I bought a really cute onesie for a boy at a thrift shop.. I figured- it's only 50 cents, if I'm wrong, not anything wasted.

I have mostly all girl stuff since I have 3 (girls).. I am ready to go through it all and store it away if this is a boy.
4littleloves likes this.

March 20th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hopefully the time goes by fast for you! I remember how hard it was to wait and it just got tougher as it got closer!

March 20th, 2013, 10:06 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope they tell you on the 1st, I would just ask if they could peek for you because you're dying to know. I have 6 days until mine and I'm anxious. We paid for an early ultrasound and weren't able to tell, I wished I would have waited so I wouldn't have been out $175. Oh well. {HUGS}

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search