2 &1/2 weeks till our gender sono! I can't wait!!!!

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By mommy_to_nico
  • 1 Post By mom2K&G
  • 1 Post By mommy_to_nico
  • 1 Post By PeruvianBaby
  • 1 Post By mom2K&G

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am looking forward to it. Hubby is excited as well. * Wishing PINK** i hope for a lil girl, our son asked for a baby sister and my whole family is hoping a girl. my MIL is the only one who wants a grandson. She keeps throwing it in my face, your having a boy. I told her Overall i want a HEALTHY child& that I am happy with either gender we have, the names we chose are Alexander Cole or Victoria Elizabeth. i have a boy & my sis has 2 boys, so a lil girl would be fun!!! we haven't bought anything yet b/c we want to wait till the baby shower at the end of June. i've gained 16lbs in the past 18 weeks. I still fit in my XL clothes, i'm not in maternity and i'm not buying any, i have bigger t-shirts/ shorts from when i was heavier i kept in a box that i was going to donate, i will donate them after i have the baby and i lose the weight. I have 22 weeks to go. i am shocked how fast this pregnancy is going, it's the first day of spring, before we know it, summer will be here!
Anchored, yvee80 and mom2K&G like this.

March 20th, 2013, 11:11 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
How exciting!! I agree time is going by rather fast
I love the names you have chosen and can't wait to hear what it is!!
mommy_to_nico likes this.

March 20th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
my husband is convinced we are having a girl, he said her name victoria came in a dream to him and he dreamt she had blue eyes and dark brown hair wearing a blue gingham dress. he also found a pink crayon outside our apt door one day and said when she can color he is going to give it back to her. he is so sensitive& sweet he says that he can sense her by butterflies he sees and that's how he knows she's a girl. 1 month before i found out i was pregnant, we wrote a letter to each other about how we would feel if we never had a child together, i have a son from a previous relationship. he told me i love u& nick. i wouldn't have it any other way. when we found out i was pregnant he was over the moon. this is his first child and it will be our only child that we have together. it took us 2 yrs to concieve this miracle and we agree 2 kids complete our family of me, him, our son, our cat kit kat and our baby
mom2K&G likes this.

March 20th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Blessed with twins
awe how sweet!! Wish with all my heart you guys got your pinky!

Thank you so much Kiliki for my lovely siggy!

March 20th, 2013, 11:39 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
That is so sweet!! What a great story I hope you get some pink dust your way! DH and I also only want two kids as well. So I know what you mean by that. Good luck! I can't wait to hear!!

March 21st, 2013, 04:37 AM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Great names!! And you are so right- this time is just flying by!!

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search