Labor Prediction Quiz (just for fun)

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By mamalamb
  • 1 Post By Bookreader
  • 1 Post By c'est_la_vie

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2013, 08:50 AM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
My results

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 9 hours long.

I can work with that...I hope labor is just a wee bit shorter

Here is the link: Labor Prediction Quiz

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
March 23rd, 2013, 09:25 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Quote:
Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the afternoon. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 17 hours long.
Now my own....
Baby will be born 7-10 days after your edd. She will be born in the evening, She will weigh 9 1/2 lbs and your labor will be 24 hours long.
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
March 23rd, 2013, 09:41 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the evening. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

So, they think this will be my longest labor yet and biggest baby yet
March 23rd, 2013, 09:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

March 23rd, 2013, 10:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 5 hours long.

I actually believe that she will be early too, but she has to wait until my parents get here on August 11th

March 23rd, 2013, 11:00 AM
Super Mommy
Your labor prediction quiz results are below....

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

I kinda agree with my results..... Except the labor part.... Hehehe It could stand to be shorter.

March 23rd, 2013, 11:03 AM
Super Mommy
Oh how fun! Here is mine.

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 6 hours long.
March 23rd, 2013, 12:24 PM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
Here's mine:

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 8 hours long.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

March 23rd, 2013, 12:35 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 0.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 0 hours long.

March 23rd, 2013, 12:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
they predicted that my baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 8 hours long.

i agree with the results except 8hrs...i think 2-3hrs again.

March 23rd, 2013, 01:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the evening. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Proud mama to
Cameron Alexander ---- January 11, 2000
Cassidy Skye ---- May 5, 2005
Callen Jase ---- August 23, 2013

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

March 23rd, 2013, 05:06 PM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the evening. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.

I really don't care about any of that, what I care about is WILL I HAVE TIME TO GET AN EPIDURAL THIS TIME? lol!!!
yvee80 and Bookreader like this.

March 23rd, 2013, 07:54 PM
Super Mommy
I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.

Lol. Is that 8.7 lbs of baby TOTAL, or EACH? Since my DS was 9 lbs and labor was 10 hours, this all sounds about right. I have a few doubts whether the twins will be born after their due date, though. Heaven help me if they are.
alittlelost likes this.
March 23rd, 2013, 09:50 PM
Veteran
Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.
March 24th, 2013, 08:08 AM
c'est_la_vie's Avatar Is it nap time yet?
Quote:
You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the evening. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 7 hours long.
I hope they come 1-2 weeks early.. LOL
Bookreader likes this.

March 24th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Your labor prediction quiz results are below.....

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the evening. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 3 hours long.

Since this is my 5th I am sure it is pretty consistant with the other labours.
March 24th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Your labor prediction quiz results are below.....

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the evening. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 3 hours long.

Since this is my 5th I am sure it is pretty consistant with the other labours.
March 24th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 17 hours long.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search