Mom2Gabe & yvee80

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree60Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2013, 03:21 PM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Thats right! I knew it was business something! LOL

I really want to be certified in the Prison program..I think it sounds like such a great experience.

Thanks girl, I hope that I can do this for him! But I have to remember Im not superwoman and I already have a little man to take care of and if I need to go back on to be a good mom then that's what I will do!

Just having a good friend to talk too helps me

April 26th, 2013, 05:51 PM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
I think that sounds like a experience!!! I hope that you can as well but you are right you know us moms feel like we can do everything and we do forget about taking care of ourselves...make sure you are taking care of YOU too girl!!!!!!

I am here for you to talk to anytime and you can text me anytime!

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
April 27th, 2013, 04:43 AM
Yeah it does sound like an experience, not only are you training dogs, but you get to work with prisoners AND they train the dogs, I see it as rehabilitation for both!

You're right, Im not supermom, I do the best I can and I need to make sure Im still a GOOD mom to Gabe. They had me on the highest dosage of Zoloft at 150mg my therapist yesterday said IF I can't handle it they can put me on a therapeutic dose of like 25 a day or every other day so the dosage is A LOT lower. So we shall see.

I'm always here to talk to you as well anytime! =) haha I think we have vented a few times to each other already.
I really don't know what I want to do today =( Im so tired, but I want to get out and do something.. Decisions.. Decisions

Whats your plans for the day?

April 27th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Sounds like you have a good therapist!!! Yes we have already vented to each other ...I am tired today as well but I got up early this morning so we could clean up and shampoo the carpets!!! Trying to get ready for my mom's bbq here and my sil and the kids coming over this weekend coming up! Oh yea Aiyana made the basketball cheer squad!!!
mom2K&G likes this.

>
April 27th, 2013, 03:45 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GOOOOOOO AIYANA

I am SOO HAPPY for her... If you couldn't tell!

Sounds like you had a good productive day! I went to the shelter for a little while and did a dog on dog assessment and helped a dog get adopted, so it was a pretty good day. Im at home now with my feet up and hubby is making Hamburgers.

Im excited for tomorrow because we are taking our car to the dealership to see if we can get a good trade in.. we want a nice van. With 2 kids and military gear and moving cross country soon we really need a bigger vehicle. I found I liked. Its a 2003 Honda Odyssey. yeah I know its kinda older, but we are still starting out and it's nice and bigger than what we have now! I hope we get it! *fingers crossed*

So whats your plans for tomorrow?

April 27th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Lol! I'm excited for her too!!! Odysseys are nice I like to save $$ and not jump into anything to quickly so I totally understand! My side, back, and lower belly are so achy I may have overdone it! I still have to braid Aiyana's hair too for her FL trip Thursday and back to work Monday!! As excited as I was to be out of the house and making $$ while out idk how long I will be able to do it Ava is killing me lol!!!!

>
April 27th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Yeah.. I don't care if anyone says anything about the van being older than our Kia.. the van looks new and its bigger for us and our family! That's all that matters to me!

Florida trip?? Why is she going to florida and where in florida? See.. everyone i know is going to florid lately and you know thats where Im from... now I want to go back! ROFL

I have SPD so that kills me, my lower stomach hurts too. Dom is still on my bladder as well. Im having such trouble sleeping at night, I can't get comfy at all! UGH

That's one reason Im glad I don't work during my pregnancies. I give major kudos to women who do work the whole 9 months through!

April 27th, 2013, 05:33 PM
I forgot to tell you I got Ava a few cute pieces yesterday from Carters ! In a few weeks I want to do a bunch of shopping for clothes for both girls Aiyana has a b day coming up June 1st!

Ye she is going to FL with her school for a chorus trip (music competition at Disney). I wouldn't care what others say either unless they wanna foot the bill !
YES I give kudos to those moms too!

>
April 27th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Woohoo! Disney is awesome! I love it there. Orlando is about an hour from my hometown. She is involved in so many activities! She sounds like such an outgoing girl!

baby clothes!! Carters has some really cute stuff. A lot of Gabe's clothes are carters as well.

Exactly! It's still a new vehicle to me!! I have my fingers crossed!

April 27th, 2013, 06:45 PM
I try to keep her busy(as long as her grades are kept up) so that she has no time to get involved with undesireable things that are hard to resist with peer pressure. She is pretty outgoing reminds me of myself at her age .

Carters does have some cute stuff!

>
April 28th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Being busy is really good for her though, I agree. Its a good way to stay positive and make some really good friends. I think when she graduates from HS she will be able to look back and have a lot of great memories!

I was only in Volleyball, Choir and band. yeah I was band geek! ROFL

How are you feeling this morning? Aches and pains still?

April 28th, 2013, 07:08 AM
I was in vb, choir, cheer, and step i was right there with ya lol! Im ok still a little achy, I need to go get some more pillows or a body pillow otherwise i am going to be a monster going forward lol!

>
April 28th, 2013, 07:20 AM
Yeah I don't blame you there, Im losing a lot of sleep and it's really affecting me! Im a lot more emotional and definitely a monster most days!

Im just desperately trying to make it through the next week and hoping I feel better, I honestly don't know if I can continue without my zoloft. I know my OB and my therapist I really need to try to make through 2 weeks because I am having withdrawals. It sucks!

Im probably gonna take a nap today Im just so stressed and having braxton hicks.

April 28th, 2013, 09:23 AM
You sound like you are going through it..but you WILL also get through it !!!!! Rest up so that you can feel a little better mom enjoy your nap!!!

Make sure you do actually get to get some rest ...I know how we do lol!

>
April 29th, 2013, 04:56 AM
So I have some great news! David bought me a car yesterday. We traded in our old one and basically said this is YOUR car so you pick it out. I got a Mazda 5. It looks like a mini van, but its low to the ground like a car. I posted pictures on my FB!!! The best thing it was half the mileage of our old car, better gas mileage and its a 2012 and our car payments are 80 dollars LESS a month then we were paying!!

Im getting on star installed on May 6th. So Im excited about that. That was my day yesterday, that's why I wasn't really around. How was your day though? I hope you are ache free today for work again!

April 29th, 2013, 05:43 AM
Yay!!!!!! That is so sweet those are super cute and yay for lower payments! We are car shopping for me this week hopefully we will find something affordable my other car something is wrong with the transmission and the computer sensor so its back to the drawing board!!!! Good thing we have our other reliable vehivle though otherwise we would be up s*#t creek without a paddle lol!!!

Was tired this am but achy free and now I am awake!

I have to check out your new wheels when I get home

>
April 29th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Glad to hear you aren't achy today so far! Fingers Crossed you keep feeling good through out the day.

I went to Dunkin Donuts this morning with a friend, then I went to target to get a few things and now Im about to lay down with my lil man, cuddle and nap.

Yeah let me know what you think of my car.. apparently its considered a station wagon, but I think its still beeeeutiful! hahaha

You should go to carmax! There's where we went and the sales people were awesome and very friendly. They got us such a great deal!

April 29th, 2013, 03:22 PM
I was good today a little tired but that is to be expected! You sound like you ad a fun busy day ! I wanna hit Target up too, thy have cute stuff.

>
April 29th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Uh oh my headaches are BACK ahhhhhhh, it's killing me...I am thinking its my water intake...I have been so busy with work I haven't been eating and drinking right

>
April 30th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Oh no! That sucks your headaches are back again!! yeah I haven't been drinking nearly as much as I used to be, but fortunately no head aches here. You might have headaches as well because of hormones.

How is work going? Still enjoying it? Hopefully you are getting the hang of everything.

Everything is pretty good here. Not too much going on or exciting! LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search