Mom2Gabe & yvee80

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree60Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2013, 08:38 PM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
Long day today but it was cool!!! No headaches yay!!!! Tomorrow is my first day by myself my trainers last day was today. How was your day?
mom2K&G likes this.

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
April 30th, 2013, 08:49 PM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Woohoo! Look at you! Tomorrow should be pretty awesome! So glad to hear you had no headaches today.

Nothing exciting today, just ran some errands since we got paid, we also did some grocery shopping.

Tomorrow I have my OB appt at 8:35 so Im looking forward to that =) Im just not looking forward to stepping on the scale.. I have been miss piggy for the last two weeks. =)
I will update you tomorrow when I get back! I hope you have a great day at work!

May 1st, 2013, 02:33 PM
We went to the grocery store last night ! I have JM withdrawals at work OMG, I always wanna get on and see what's going on, plus I am used to chatting with you throughout the day!

Stayed late at work for a staff meeting I was ready counting the minutes to 3pm lol instead I should have been counting to 4pm!

>
May 2nd, 2013, 06:23 AM
Glad to hear work is going good! Yeah we went grocery shopping the other day.

Well I went to my OB appt and I am back on my zoloft. I just couldn't do it. It was to the point where I wanted to go admit myself into a 72 hour old at the hospital. My OB said no more, I just can't do it. I went back on them last night and OMG I feel like complete crap!! I think because it was out of my system and she put me right back on 150mg. I threw up twice last night and I am feeling really nauseous today. I feel like if Im going to eat Im gonna puke again. I am so exhausted.. I just want to cry. I have walked into walls this morning just from lack of sleep. Something's gotta give Shireen I can't keep going without sleep. =( Now we are moving and have 5 days to be done at this house and have it cleaned out. Thank Gosh for David.. but I just want to cry from exhaustion.

I hope you are doing well girlie.. I miss talking to you too!

May 2nd, 2013, 10:20 PM
Omg I am so sorry about how you are feeling , i had a LONG day that's why it took me forever to respond! I hope you start feeling better ASAP i know how bad that lack of sleep can be and it starts gettin to you....so Aiyana just left for Fl I pray she has fun and everyone stays safe...I am nervous!

>
May 3rd, 2013, 05:39 AM
Thanks girl. I have been extremely depressed and just beyond exhausted lately.. It's starting to effect my moods. I am hoping now that im back on my meds I will be able to sleep better.

How is work going? I can only imagine how tired you must be after you get home! I am so glad it gives you something to do though and you can make some extra money!

Awww!!! I bet she is gonna have blast! I would be worried too through girlie, thats your baby! I am sure everyone will be safe and I will say a prayer that she has a blast and comes back safe!

So today we are going out for breakfast, coming straight back home and packing. We go to the new place today to get our keys at 3pm.
Tomorrow I have orientation at the shelter from 8 until about 10:30 then Im coming back home and helping with moving/packing. I can't really do much haha. I told David and the soldiers who are helping I will buy some pizza for lunch!

So thats pretty much today and tomorrow for me! I am just hoping I can find a nap time in there somewhere! LOL
yvee80 likes this.

May 3rd, 2013, 09:48 PM
I hope that you all got a lot done today with the packing and buying the pizza is a lot. Of help ! Today my mom graduated and got her degree so we went there to support her and it was wonderful i was soooooo proud! Tomorrow is her celebration at my house so cooking early in the am. Aiyana is having fun i miss her soo much !
mom2K&G likes this.

>
May 4th, 2013, 04:31 AM
yeah! I saw your status on fb! that is so awesome You must be so proud of her!

woohoo graduation party! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

I am so glad to hear Aiyana is having a good time and she got there safe! I know you probably do miss her bunches. When does she come back? I hope she takes lots of pics to show you everything she did!

Yeah I have orientation this morning at the shelter from 8am until about 10:30am. Then Im gonna come back home help out and for lunch get some pizza's for everyone who is helping. I don't know how many people are going to show up.. but hopefully all the ones who told David will be here! The boxes and little stuff we can do. We just need help with our bigger stuff.

I hope you have a great day and save me some yummy food and ship it to me!

May 4th, 2013, 06:05 AM
I hope orientation goes good this morning . Thanks for saying a prayer that my sweetie gets there safe that is so caring. Don't you do too much while packing stuff missy , and I will ship you some yummy food and desserts

>
May 4th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Yeah send me some yummy food! Especially if you have some chocolate! haha.

Orientation went good! Got back home around 11:30 and seriously all the of the big stuff was already loaded up! I couldn't believe how many soldiers in hubby's unit came to help us! It was so nice. So Im sitting here in the new house and Hubby is going back and forth getting all the small stuff. Internet is hooked up already as well.

I am so exhausted lol I will be sleeping good tonight hopefully! As well as Gabe. He didn't take a nap at all, way too much going on for him. lol

I hope you had a good day with family! Im gonna get back to unpacking and cleaning. lol

May 5th, 2013, 02:30 AM
Im so glad you all had lots of help!!!!! Sounds like your day has been going well , how aare Gabe and Dominic doing? My day was exhausting but so much fun anytime I laugh for hours is wonderful!! We had a blast, laughing, eating, and dancing it was a great da and night . I saved you some food but I may have to eat it and make you some more lol

>
May 5th, 2013, 07:30 AM
I am so glad you had a nice time! It sounded like a lot of fun! More fun than moving haha.

Yeah it was so helpful and nice of them to come help us on their day off! I went and bought 3 pizzas and some soda for everyone. Although however I am not feeling well today at all. I feel like Im getting a cold or allergies. =( I slept horrible last night and also had muscle cramps in my legs. I think I might be getting sick from lack of sleep.

Gabriel and Dominic are good! Gabriel is running around the house and getting into everything!! I think he likes it! haha but he keeps getting in trouble. lol

What's your plan for the day? We are still moving the little stuff back and forth and cleaning. Im really looking forward to being done moving at this point!

May 5th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Sweetie you need to rest!!!!!! Your body is probably feeling like that because of you moving as well even though I know you are not moving big stuff, when we did Spring cleaning the next day that is how I felt as well and I moved nothing big. Glad that the boys are doing well and boys love getting into everything trouble is their middle name but you gotta love them...I must admit when my nephews get in trouble it's hard not to laugh at the stuff they did but I hold it in so that they don't think what they did was ok.

I am going to finish up this project for school, go by my mom's to pick her up so we can do some shopping and then rest for th remainder of the day enjoying my nieces and nephews before they leave.

>
May 5th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Aww sounds like such a great day! yeah I need to really just rest at this point I think. I think also it could be allergies. I find myself getting really frustrated with Gabriel because I don't feel good and I just want to rest and he is non stop all the time!

I hope you have a good day with your mom

May 5th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Awe I know the feeling of the frustration but don't let it get to you, get yourself that much needed rest and you will probably feel better ! I have a question for you I will pm you about it later though so you can get some rest.

>
May 6th, 2013, 06:03 AM
yeah just PM me! I'm awake now. haha

I slept ok last night, better than I did the night before. Still feel like there is so much to do. I guess I could start putting stuff away here today while David is at work lol just the little stuff would help out a lot. Oh and cleaning!

We're supposed to be going to have my On Star put in today at 2 but David doesn't know if they will let him off work. I said if they wont, we will reschedule it because I'm not going to sit there for two hours with Gabe! He would drive me nuts for two hours! haha

I hope you have a good day at work! Just PM me when you get a chance!

May 6th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Lol the joys of cleaning and unpacking wish I could help ya!!!!!! Work was better today the day went faster than the others. I don't blame you for wanting to reschedule if you have to alone that is a lot and Gabe is not going to want to sit still for 2 hours.

>
May 6th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Well... Carmax called and apparently they sent the wrong part for the On Star.. lol So we are rescheduling it for Friday at 9am. Hubby still got off early and we went to a chinese buffet for lunch. (Chinese is my all time favorite food)
Then we came home and he helped me with the kitchen a little bit, and then he headed back to the house and got a whole car full of stuff. He said we should only have about 2 or 3 more trips and we'll be done. After that we just need to clean really good and be ready for our final walk through.

Glad to hear work went by fast and it was a good day. It's always nice when the days go by fast. It's so weird not talking to you as much as we used too lol.
Other than work, how is everything going? How are you feeling?

Well Im gonna head to bed early again tonight, try to get as much sleep as possible to catch up for all the sleep I have lost! LOL

Oh.. I think I might take my glucose test on Wed. So I can get it over with.

May 7th, 2013, 05:33 AM
That sounded like a good day with the family , yay for being almost completely done with the move i know you are excited!!!

It is very weird that's how I feel too, I would have been on more the last few days but my SIL has been here with the kids and its been chaos lol Aunt Shireen is ready to have her house back . I am feeling good every now and then my legs starts to ache can't wait for that to be over with and she is still so low it's uncomfortable...oh and my left ankle (I have pins in it) wants to swell everyday sucks to have two different ankles lol!!!! How are you feeling?

Hope you got some good sleep last night I will text you from work today

>
May 7th, 2013, 06:47 AM
Haha I don't blame you, I would be ready to have my house back as well. I love when family visits but its always nice when things go back to normal.

So glad to hear that Aiyana got back safely! I hope she had a blast and took lots of pictures for you to see.

I'm doing better. I'm getting a little more sleep at night which is good. I wish I could just STAY asleep. I have no plans for today. Hubby is at work so probably just laundry and cleaning and a little organizing. Sounds like such a fun day! ROFL.

Yeah for sure! Text me later!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search