Mom2Gabe & yvee80

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree60Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2013, 06:24 PM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Glad we texted today!! I'm off to bed early. Gabe wore me out today. I was going to take my glucose test tomorrow but David wants to go with me and he can't get off work. So Im gonna do it next week.

I hope you had a great day! Have a great night!

May 7th, 2013, 09:14 PM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
Awe you should sleep good tonight then ! Hope your glucose test goes well...I had a good day can't complain. Off to bed myself talk to you in the am.

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
May 8th, 2013, 06:16 AM
I got your text last night! I was half asleep. lol So glad you got your house back and it's quiet. It's nice to have family for a little bit but always super nice to have your nice quiet home back again.

Yeah I wanted to do my glucose test to get it over with but now I gotta wait.. BOO haha I hate that darn test!

I really don't want to do anything today, I feel tired and I want to be lazy! I hope you have a great day!

May 8th, 2013, 01:04 PM
There is nothing wrong with having a lazy day...I think I have more than a few of them myself lol!!!! Yes I definitely enjoyed them but I was ready for the peace and quiet . Hope your day has been going good!

I don't like the glucose test either...this time around though I had a fruit punch drink instead of orange and it had a better taste to me.

>
May 8th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Hmm I don't think I would like the fruit punch one.. Im not really a fan of fruit punch juice. lol

I actually did a have a lazy day and I am still lazy right now. My groin pain is really bad today and my sciatic nerve is hurting so bad, I can barely walk =( At this point I am over being pregnant. I am so frustrated. Thank Gosh David is home now to take care of Gabe.

How has your day been so far?

May 8th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Same here i am over being pregnant!!!! My right hip joint hurts i stand up and have to walk like a robot at first until i feel relief and then I can walk/waddle lol! I still have no comfy sleep position either which sucks !

>
May 8th, 2013, 06:30 PM
YES! I am having the worst time sleeping!! It's horrible I can't get comfortable at all.

My right groin/hip is so bad I walk like that too at first and it pops constantly. Know Im having stomach pains on my right side.. Im just over today and all these pains. Is it August yet?! I literally just want to sleep forever, Im so tired.

Im off to lay down in hoping it will alleviate some of this pain Im having. Im so grumpy today LOL You can probably tell by my reply here.. I basically told David tonight "No touching" I don't want to be touched because something else might start hurting lol

I hope you have a goodnight and a good day at work tomorrow if we don't talk before then.

May 9th, 2013, 01:52 AM
Omg my DH has been on the no touching for a few months now, it just isn't working for me because of all the aches and stuff I am scared it may cause something else to hurt ! I hope the aches get better for you I just can't picture you being grumpy!

I think tonight i slept for 3 hours uninterrupted but I was on my back and I do not like sleeping on my back, I must toss and turn during the night to get to that point because i don't start out that way. Little Miss does not like anything touching my belly where she is including my pants (if i have them pulled up over my belly she is fine if i put them underneath my belly she kicks until I move them)...she kicked Cookie the other day too!!!

I hope you don't have a grumpy day today and baby Dominic and his house for the next few months will give mommy some relaxation time.

>
May 9th, 2013, 06:47 AM
Yeah Dominic is the same way.. He doesn't like tight stuff around my stomach. Especially if I put it low down he starts kicking and moving until I move it.

Last night I actually was comfortable, I kept waking up BUT I will take that instead of waking up and being uncomfortable! So I do feel better this morning.
Oh man I was over being pregnant last night, I was almost in tears and Im only 24 1/2 weeks! I have a ways to go still.. ugh.. Yes though I want baby Dom to keep in there.. but I just wish I was more comfortable. lol

Im thinking since today is going to be 83 degree's I might take Gabe to Barnes and Noble, Maybe Kirklands and hobby lobby. Just to get out and get some fresh air, it might make me feel better too. Money is just really tight right now so Its hard to go out and window shop! LOL

Plus I have a lot on my mind with making a hard decision It might be nice to go clear the air.

I hope you have a great day at work!!

May 9th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Long boring day at work today, couldn't wait to get off and come home. My left foot is swollen i need to elevate it badly and I had some lower aches and pain today while at work.

Barnes and Nobles sounds fun and relaxing its a nice day out today here too !

>
May 9th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Oh no girl! I hope the swelling gets better after you rest. Im actually feeling better today less achy. I just don't know how long it will last for.

I ended up going to Hobby Lobby and went to mcdonalds for lunch, I got a cherry berry chiller! I am so addicted to those things. If you haven't had one I highly recommend one.

I am so tired today ready for bed thats for sure! What are you doing for dinner tonight?

May 9th, 2013, 07:53 PM
It's my bad ankle so i knew it would swell but it's getting annoying like i wanna wear my shoes and not have this foot look liked its a 10 pound ham in a 5 pound can lol!!!!!!!!!! Never had one of them I need to try one . I had a little cat nap then woke up and made dinner...chicken, rice, and some sweet peas, what did you have for dinner?

>
May 10th, 2013, 06:33 AM
It was a late night for us last night so we just got a pizza. I didn't complain! Mmmm

So today we're going back to carmax to get my on star installed but best believe I am stopping for some yummy coffee on the way! haha

I saw your post.. =( I hope your hubby comes around and pampers you! It's so hard for them to truly understand what we go though.. I hope today is a better day for you! *HUGS*

May 10th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Pizza !!! I got a caramel frappe today that was yummy!!!! Did you get your coffee? They have NO idea at all what we go through, now he is on this everything is funny or a joke kick its so **** annoying!!!!!!

How was your day?

>
May 10th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Oh man.. not cool! BOOO
Sometimes when I complain about something or walk funny DH will laugh or crack a joke and I tell him it's not funny and he will stop and say sorry. He has always been the sympathetic one and he is a sensitive guy, he may not show it a lot, but he is.

Mmm caramel frapp!!! Sounds delish. I love those Yes I did get coffee we stopped at mcdonalds before carmax and I got breakfast and a coffee. I got my Onstar installed! I am so happy with it, I didn't realize all the stuff it can do! I am very impressed.

So when is your next ob appt? I want updates! haha My last ob appt was May 1st and I have only gained 7 pounds so far! Im healthy and baby is healthy =) I did however go back on my zoloft. It's for the better and it's starting to get back into my system now and im feeling a little better depression wise. Dominic's heart rate was still around 150. So all in all.. good!

May 10th, 2013, 07:30 PM
DH is sensitive too that's why it's not only annoying it shocking!!!!!!! OnStar is awesome !

My next appt is on the 21st routine on check and a follow up anatomy scan because she didn't want to cooperate fully with the tech so yay for getting to see her again...I hope she cooperates she is a little busy body lol!

>
May 11th, 2013, 06:31 AM
ok! Well make sure to update me on your appt! I am sure everything is going to be fine! I hope Ava cooperates and you get some good pictures!

My next ultrasound is June 4th with the perinatologist. He just wants to make sure everything is ok. He said he very highly doubts anything will change with Dominic. I'm just excited to see him again!

That is so scary with Tinky! It really makes you think that it can happen to any of us. I just pray that everything goes ok! It made me really sad this morning and now Im worried.

What's your plans for today? Im gonna head to the shelter and get some work done. I'll probably be there maybe for like 2 or 3 hours and head home to rest.

May 11th, 2013, 07:28 AM
I will definitely keep you posted on my appts , i hope Ava cooperates too!

That is scary with Tinky i hope everything works out well for her and baby i have been thinking about her ever since I read that post this morning.

I am going to hit the grocery store real quick and take Aiyana to go look for a dress for her formal next weekend, she has one already but if we can find a cute cheap one that is coral the color she really wants then we will get it. Then I have to stop by my mom's house to drop some things off for her.

>
May 11th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Yeah I have been thinking about her a lot today! There is an update that she has to stay in the hospital on bed rest until the baby is born. I feel so awful for her! I couldn't imagine having to deal with that! I just keep praying baby Korbyn stays in there and bakes!

I went to the shelter for a little bit today but came home early so DH could go back to the old house and start cleaning and get ready for our final walk through on Tuesday. We have been so exhausted!

Did you find a dress for her? She is one busy girl!! haha

May 11th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Awe I feel for her having to stay in the hospital for that long I just hope evrything is good with her and the baby.

We didn't find anything we really like so we are going to stick with the original one

I bet yu guys have been exhausted I would be too moving while pregnant and then your DH is working his regular schedule and moving...its a lot but its almost done YAY !

Awe I feel for her having to stay in the hospital for that long I just hope evrything is good with her and the baby.

We didn't find anything we really like so we are going to stick with the original one

I bet yu guys have been exhausted I would be too moving while pregnant and then your DH is working his regular schedule and moving...its a lot but its almost done YAY !

>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search