Mom2Gabe & yvee80

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree60Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 18th, 2013, 04:03 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Hahaha My nose gets stuffy and I think because the dry air affects us more when pregnant. So I feel the way you do as well.

Yeah Im hoping David gets off Im not sure if he will though, we even have to see if we have the money to go.

What's your plans for today? I'm up early got Orientation this morning and I'll probably head home around 11 and maybe just relax the rest of the day.

Well I took my Glucose test on Wed and haven't gotten a call yet.. So I figure if they don't call on Monday I should be good.

Well I better get dressed I just want to lay here and not move. ROFL

May 18th, 2013, 09:07 PM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
I was running around all day yesterday it was Aiyana's formal day!!!!! Then it took me 2 hours to straighten her extra thick hair GEEZ lol!!!!! I am pooped and tomorrow is dance picture day starting at 930am!

I hope you all get to go to FL and you passed that test !

You are sooooo tall...I am so short lol I have always wanted just anothe inch and a half!

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
May 19th, 2013, 04:49 AM
haha yeah I am tall! DH is 6'3" So thats why we have tall/big babies. I always wanted to be a little shorter so I could wear heels. LOL

Make sure to show me the dance pictures! I wanna see I love the pic you sent me last night she looked so great! You did an awesome job on her hair and her dress was beautiful!

I can't believe I literally have 90 days until little Dom is here!! Aug 20th is right around the corner almost.. so crazy!!! AAAAHHHHH

May 19th, 2013, 07:42 PM
My family on both sides are tall...my mom is the shortest at 5 feet 6 inches, even my gram is tall she is your height. I was tall as a kid and i have been this height since about 6th or 7th grade then i stopped growing lol!!!!

Thanks her hair is so thick it takes me so long to get through it all but I love that it's thick and healthy seems like a million strands of hair though lol!

I can't believe it's that close WOW! Hope your weekend was great!

>
May 20th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Yeah I had a pretty good weekend. Sunday I didn't do ANYTHING. I have been so beyond exhausted I feel like I can't get motivated at all. I just want to sleep all day long! I have a feeling 3rd trimester is going to kill me fatigue wise.

How have you been doing? How did the dance pictures turn out? I can't wait to see them.

May 20th, 2013, 08:02 PM
I have been exhausted too trying to catch up on sleep when I can and then dealing with the DD getting older and liking boys (NOT no boyfriends over this way)!!!!!!!!!! She is going through the teenage stage where you just wanna choke them :/ because every answer is i don't know lol i can't stand that! We have a great relationship but Aiyana knows mommy does not play games I think she thinks I am slipping because I am pregnant but nope I am not !

On a sad note my cousin's cousin was killed on Saturday I feel so bad for the family, her mom's side of the family is like our family too (her dad is my uncle that's how we are related) his mom has no insurance so she is having a hard time with everything...it's so sad!

>
May 21st, 2013, 05:36 AM
Oh my gosh!! I am so sorry! Do you know what happened? Was he young? It's always hard when you lose someone in the family. I send my condolences and prayers.

Hahaha I'm actually starting to be thankful that I'm a mom of boys. I honestly don't know if I could handle a girl. Kudos to mom's of girls! I just honestly don't think I could handle all the drama stuff and emotional stuff that teenage girls deal with. I think boys are more laid back and not as emotional. ROFL

You sound like an amazing mom and Aiyana is very lucky to have you! Of course she's a great kid! But she is just getting at that age. She will try to outsmart you.. TRY being the operative word! haha

I hope you have a great day today!

May 21st, 2013, 12:34 PM
He was 25, the T&P are appreciated !

Yes she will TRY in fact she has a couple of times a whomp, whomp she was NOT successful lol! Be there done that I think she forgot in order for me to be my current age I had to be her age first .

She is pretty much a good kid and I am glad that she mostly stays out of the drama she is like i have no time for that hallelujah!!!!!! Lol...yes boys are more laid back and she was too, she still is its the noticing boys now (and them noticing her) is where the issue is, she knows she can't date or have a bf until 16 she has 2 years to go...I know she is to ready for the stuff that comes with dating yet, she needs to mature a little more for me

How was your day today? How are you feeling and baby?

How was your day today? How are you feeling and baby?

>
May 22nd, 2013, 01:52 PM
So sorry I haven't been as chatty lately. I feel so lazy/exhausted and nothing exciting is going on over here. I guess I don't really have anything to say.

I went to babysrus today and I decided to change the bottles im going to use. I was going to use Tommee Tippee but I started reading the reviews on Avent and I really like them. They got great reviews, look easy to hold and easy to wash. I think DH thinks im crazy for taking stuff so seriously but after you have babies you learn more and more about the next one. You want to research everything and make sure you pick the best products.

How are you feeling? I am doing ok, just like I said extremely exhausted. I am starting to get really uncomfortable and it's hard to breath.

What are you planning for dinner? I think DH is going to get me some subway! I have been craving it for a few days now.

May 22nd, 2013, 02:02 PM
I completely understand I was not very chatty when I started working and still am not as chatty as I was because i too feel extra tired so I totally understand!

I have both of those brands on my registry i have never tried either but have heard good things about both, go register at Target for a few things and get a Tommee Tippee bottle for free that way you can try it also without spending $$ on it !

YES very uncomfortable over here too, I was just saying yesterday OMG I feel like I am going to be miserable I hope. It but its VERY hard to get comfy nowadays!

I am thinking I want some pizza haven't had any in awhile Subway sounds got to me anytime a turkey sandwich with some banana peppers YUM!

>
May 22nd, 2013, 02:19 PM
Haha you and those turkey sandwiches! You got me addicted to them for the longest time! Pizza sounds good too. I think David might get him and Gabe a pizza and me subway. We are kinda having a lazy night and neither of us feel like cooking.

I get their cold cut subs. I love the bologna and turkey!!... See now I want subway for sure! ROFL..

Yeah the other night My stomach was so tight I could barely breath. I was starting to get worried. I took a nice hot shower and tried to relax. Laid on my left side. I guess he was pushing out on my stomach for awhile and it was so tight. He loves to move literally right under my belly button and makes it feel like he is going to pop out of my skin! Little Turd.

Hmm I did make a registry with Target, but I didn't get a free bottle. Weird. Yeah my friend used Avent with her baby and she LOVED them! I'm pretty sure those are the ones Im gonna get. I think one of my closest friends is buying me bottles.

May 22nd, 2013, 07:14 PM
Yes you sure do have a Target registry DUH Shireen your Target owes you a bottle it comes in a sort of gift bag.

>
May 23rd, 2013, 06:05 AM
Yup I sure do have a target registry. I LOVE target for everything! LOL
I never got anything though.. so I don't know. My friend did one here too and she didn't get one. Maybe they don't do that here in Fort Bragg.

So did you get your pizza last night? I sure did get my subway! It was amazing.. I ate the whole thing!! I was so full I could barely move.

I'm just cleaning today and organizing a little more. I finally got through to someone for Gabriel's speech therapy! They will be calling me back later today to set up a time for a therapist to come to the house to assess him. I'm looking forward to that to get him help!

I hope you have a great day!

May 23rd, 2013, 12:40 PM
Im going to have to write that Target!!!!!!

Yes sure did get that pizza it was delish too!!!!! I bet your sandwich was good you ate it all and ended up stuffed and happy !!!

That's great you have found someone to work with Gabe i hope the person works well with him.

Day has been slow but good how was yours?

>
May 23rd, 2013, 01:17 PM
LOL Gabriel just called you! So you don't have to call back or anything. He is such a turd!

Tonight for dinner we are making breakfast. We are huge breakfast lovers over here. What are you planning for tonight?

Today has been ok. Just mainly cleaned. It's been raining a lot so we didn't go anywhere. Booo

May 23rd, 2013, 07:35 PM
Awe tell Gabe I said hi I saw the call after he calls and I said she didn't leave a message or send a text...hmm lol!

Ooh I love breakfast for dinner !

>
May 24th, 2013, 02:31 PM
haha!! I will tell him you said hi. Yeah if you ever see a missed call and no message more than likely its Mr. Gabe! He will steal my phone when Im not looking and call someone! It's hilarious, because most of my friends are very cool with it.

How is your day going? Are you off today or working? David has a 4 day weekend for memorial day. We went out for breakfast this morning and then he had to something for work for a few hours. I had therapy at 3. Now Im just sitting at home, relaxing.

We are having Chicken in rice and some veggies. Mmmm I'm so hungry! What are you doing for dinner?
yvee80 likes this.

May 24th, 2013, 05:56 PM
That's too cute i don't mind at all i think Aiyana called China a few times when she was little !

Had to work today but i am off Monday amen lol, Aaron has the 4 day weekend as well . DH cooked some cutlets, garlic potatoes, and some corn.

Ava is super active these days which is exciting but she has been putting pressure on m whoo ha the last couple of days!!!!! How are you feeling?
mom2K&G likes this.

>
May 26th, 2013, 04:59 AM
Yay! I hope you enjoy your Monday off of work. Do you have anything planned??

Ava is still low? Lucky you! Dominic has now moved up and is literally putting so much pressure on my ribs. It's starting to get really hard to breath and I'm just trying not to panic at this point. I am claustrophobic and feeling like I can't breath scares me. I am waiting for the day he moves back down. I will even take that horrible groin pain again if it means he is out of my ribs!

Hahaha she called China?! ROFL.. Omg I laughed when I read that. This girl sounds awesome! She cracks me up.

I noticed I get up so early now. So here I am early in the morning and everyone is still sleeping and I am drinking my coffee and on JM. Although I must admit it is nice to have some quiet time before hurricane Gabriel starts.
Has your sleep pattern changed at all? I go to bed later now and I wake up early!! What the crap is that?! lol

May 27th, 2013, 06:47 AM
I have been soooooo pooped and running around doing so much stuff!!!!!! We had a BBQ yesterday and will go by my mom's today for a little bit. I found a great yard sale Saturday and scored some really cute clothes like 50 pieces and spent $10!!!!! That made me smile.

Ava still has me feeling geriatric so much pressure on my whoo ha it's crazy! Still having some trouble sleeping well and my hip still hurts but i am trying to cope with it...don't know how I am going to do on our drive to NY in a few weeks!

How was your weekend?
mom2K&G likes this.

>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search