Mom2Gabe & yvee80

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree60Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 27th, 2013, 01:21 PM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Wow! You have been busy!! Sounds like fun though. That was so awesome that many clothes for 10 dollars! You can't beat that! Good find mama!

Dominic is STILL up high and in my ribs! I really wish and hope he will move down because there are times I feel like someone is sitting on my chest and I have trouble breathing.

We are having a lazy Monday over here, Which is nice actually. Lately with the pregnancy I am SO EXHAUSTED! I took a freaking 3 hour nap today and slept all night last night. I'm already ready to head back to bed. =/

Man.. Good luck on your drive to NY! Just make sure to take LOTS of pee and stretch breaks. I take pillows and blankets with me and I keep my shoes off in the car. Well I did when I traveled pregnant with Gabriel. We went to Chicago to visit some of David's family and it was hard on me so I took lots of stuff to keep me comfortable!

May 27th, 2013, 02:23 PM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
Thanks for the tips for traveling i am so excited and anxious at the same time!!!

We had a lazy Monday too didnt even get to moms house will go tomorrow. You got some good sleep but you're still tired because your body is trying to catch up on lost sleep !

I get out of breath extremely quickly myself these days it sucks.

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
May 27th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Nothing wrong with lazy days.. haha. So are you going to your moms after you get off work tomorrow?

I have no idea what Im doing tomorrow. Probably not much David will be back at work and I don't have to go anywhere. So Gabe and I might just stay home.

Yeah I love road trips! Just take lots of things to make you comfy! Recline that seat and enjoy

I do get out of breath through out the day, but its just the pressure of feeling like Im not getting much oxygen. It sucks. Especially when Im laying down and I can't breath.. it freaks me out a little bit. Im just patiently waiting for him to move back down..... any day now...

May 27th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Nothing at all wrong with lazy days ....what im dreading are those extra hot days !

Yes will be going to my moms after we drop Aiyana of at dance, I so am not looking forward to going to work tomorrow, with me working te on Friday and this long weekend i have gotten used to being home again lol.

I love road trips too just haven't taken one pregnant in a LONG time!!!

>
May 28th, 2013, 02:22 PM
You'll be fine on your road trip, just remember to take lots of breaks and bring comfy stuff for the car. I would even dress comfortable too. Sweat pants and a t shirt or something like that. Who cares what you look like, as long as you are happy and content!

Have you decided what you're going to do after Ava is born? Are you going back to being a stay at home mom? Or are you going to keep your job?
One thing I LOVE about having my own business is no pressure. I can eventually get back into work when I'm ready. I just love the idea of being at home with Dom and watching him grow and seeing Gabriel be a big brother!

Are you getting an BH's? I am!! Not too painful though. I had one last night that kinda took my breath away a little bit. I sat down and had some water and I felt better. I usually get like 2 to 3 a day. I guess that's the joy of getting further along with our pregnancies.

May 28th, 2013, 03:15 PM
I will be comfy while traveling i will get Fabulous once i get to my destination lol !

Yes I have been getting BH for the last week or so...I have a small jewelry business on the side that i devote my attention to when I have time so idk what I will do but I will most likely do my side business and part time job but not this one.

>
May 29th, 2013, 05:16 AM
ROFL! Of course you will be fabulous once you get there!!

Oh cool, what type of jewelry business is it? Do you sell it or make it? I think it will be nice to be home with Ava and just be with her and do something part time.

How was your moms house? Did you save me some yummy food?!

May 29th, 2013, 11:14 AM
lol!!! I make some of the jewelry when I have time and i purchase wholesale last summer i had so much time and was selling like crazy then stuff with the kids started going on (you already know) and me getting pregnant slowed it down quickly on my end.

Yes I think it will be good to have time at home and some time away from home...we didn't stay long at my mom's and she didn't cook I was like you knew i was coming i was looking for some good food lol, I got some good cake though lol!!!

>
June 1st, 2013, 04:04 PM
Holy crap I just realized I have even checked this! I honestly haven't been feeling that well lately. I am still extremely exhausted. I have been having horrible migraines and my sides are hurting pretty bad. I think my migraines are from lack of sleep or just 3rd trimester joys..

I went to the shelter today to do our orientation and I couldn't even stay long after we were done. It was so hot and I was so tired I could barely stay awake. I felt bad for leaving so early but I gotta take care of myself too.

I hope you are doing ok! and feeling good still as we get further along.

Any new addictions? I am so in love with Peach iced tea!! I try not to drink too much of it, but I can't help it!! Mmmmmm

I hope you are having a great weekend!
yvee80 likes this.

June 1st, 2013, 07:45 PM
Awe I hope you are feeling better or start to feel better soon! I am soooo exhausted today Aiyana turned 14!!!! She had dress rehearsal for her recital for 4 hours so we got up extra early to do some little things for her actual birthday we will celebrate with family and friends next Saturday.

Yesterday she had her moving up ceremony she got 5 awards and is officially a freshman in high school...sigh my baby is growing up...

You need to REST! My migraines have come back too and I also think its for lack of sleep, when I am at work if it gets boring I get sooooo tired right away and the day drags on forever...the pits lol!

Peach tea and peach lemonade are both awesome!!! I am loving cherries right now but they are so expensive !

>
June 2nd, 2013, 05:03 AM
Thanks girl, I hope I start feeling better too. I just feel like I'm in a funk. I don't know if its because Im just tired and achy or if its my depression. I just hope I get over this hump. I have been quiet lately and not doing too much.

Tell ms Aiyana HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! She is a beautiful young 14 year old and I know you are proud of her!

David has to work today so I have no idea what I'm going to do.. haha I hate days like these. I might just stay home in the A/C where it's nice and cool. What about you?

FINALLY hit my 3rd trimester!! I know you are very close as well!!

June 2nd, 2013, 08:10 AM
I understand being in a funk....I felt like that for MONTHS for awhile and I just had to really start praying and believing that it would get better it didn't happen right away but it did happen ! You know im here for you whenever you need to talk.

I am very proud of my young lady i think she has a very bright future and im going to do my part to help her achieve good things....you know we will do anything for the kiddos how can we not when you love someone so much??!!

You should have an Ellen day today, go get a pedicure or manicure, do something that will make you smile, get out of the house if you can feeling down and being in the house at the same time....omg only made me feel worse ...

Aiyana has her actual recital today at 5 so i will probably take her to spend some birthday $$ then come back here and start her makeup for the show.

Yay for the 3rd trimester it's getting closer hallelujah lol!

>
June 4th, 2013, 01:08 PM
I think being so exhausted is putting me into a funk! I don't really think it's the depression per se. I just need to get some sleep and it's starting to get uncomfortable at this point.

Haha doesn't he have long legs?!! My boy is already 3 pounds and measuring at 29 weeks! What can i say I make big boys! I don't deliver babies. I deliver grown men!
I am just glad everything looks great and he is healthy! All his organs and heart look fantastic and his face looks perfect! Nothing can really make you in a good mood until you hear your baby is 100% healthy!!

How is everything with you? So did you decide to stick with Ava? I hope you are!! I LOVE that name and I think she will love it too!

June 4th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Lol too funny you grow men !!! I am glad that everything is good and yes hearing that baby is healthy and perfect will brighten any day!!!!

Being exhausted could definitely be putting you in a funk, it sucks being exhausted and not being able to combat it qyickly I hope you get some good rest soon...maybe his long legs are what's causing some of your body discomfort!!!!

Everything is good, DH got into a fender bender yesterday he thinks its from the brakes messing up there was a metal piece on the floor of the car and all of a sudden he couldn't stop and tapped somone in the back! Other than that just looking forward to reaching 30 weeks, my showers coming and going lol, and meeting Ava finally!

You look great by the way, your face is getting fuller and your bump is so cute!!! I saw Mr Handsome in the pic too !
mom2K&G likes this.

>
June 5th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Yesterday was a really bad day for me.. Other than the great news about the ultrasound..

I am stressing so much trying to find someone to help watch gabe while Im in the hospital for 3 days. I am realizing I have no real friends here.. I love how no one wants to help me and I always offer to help others especially when they come to me for dog training advice

I had a comment on my fb last night (i deleted it) Basically My older sister started getting an attitude and being rude and I am already emotional and exhausted. I honestly don't need it. It turned into a fight and I am just done. I really think I need to take a LONG break from fb for awhile, I need to focus on myself, Gabe, David and the arrival of baby Dom. I can't stand the drama anymore on there and it's not helping at all. I feel like Im getting sick now from the stress and it's just REALLY taking a toll on me. I feel like I just need to isolate myself from "friends" and family and just worry about ME.

Sorry this is such a bummer post.. I just spent all night last night crying until I fell asleep and I feel so sick today. ( like Im getting a cold) Even David is just so upset about last night it was uncalled for completely. What's wrong with asking for help?! She made it sound like I can be in the hospital ALONE with no problem, btw... she has NEVER had a c section so how would she know?? You can barely move after that procedure. Im just done!

June 5th, 2013, 05:50 AM
I am so sorry that happened, you totally seem like the type of person to put others first and help out whenever you can (and can't)...sometimes we definitely have to take a step back and look at the picture and take care of what's important YOU and your family (hubby and the kids)!!!! I have had to distance myself from some "friends" as well...when a friendship takes as much work as a marriage its time for it to end, when it stresses you like a marriage its time to end or take a break.

Your sis sounds like she was being very insensitive and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with asking for help especially from friends or family if not them who else??!!!!! It makes me mad when you do so much for others and then they can't be counted on even for one thing when you need them! Focus on you and your family don't keep letting people no matter who they are upset you

I am on FB RARELY and I send my updates from my phone VERY rarely unless I am looking for something do I go on there because of stuff like this and I have no time for drama

>
June 5th, 2013, 06:01 AM
You are absolutely right!! I actually posted something on fb this morning about me taking a break from posting. I will still be around every now and then but I need to stop posting so much I think. I think it will be good for me.

I couldn't agree more that if a friendship is stressing you out or you feel you are working hard at keeping it together than it isn't worth it. I also think I will seriously CLEAN out my page of part time friends. I need positive people in my life right now.

My sister made me feel like I am a whiny baby.. or that it was wrong of me to ask for help for 3 days.. We have never been close! We are two completely different people and over the years I have realized that more and more. So why try so hard to get along? My mom always tells me "I wish you two would just get along" You can't change who you are.. so I just don't think it will ever work.

BTW......

HAPPY 3RD TRIMESTER MAMA!!!!!
yvee80 likes this.

June 5th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Awe THANKS happy belated 3rd trimester to you!!!!

You do what makes you happy and what makes you smile !!!

>
June 6th, 2013, 04:49 AM
Sending you a PM

June 8th, 2013, 12:53 AM
How are you feeling these last few days momma??!! Are you all completely settled and unpacked in the new house yet?

Did you find out if you all will be going to FL for the 4th?

I think a new part of my body starts aching every week lol, this week its my shoulder!!!!

>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search