Mom2Gabe & yvee80

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree60Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2013, 06:49 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
I am feeling ok. Just really getting annoyed with the lack of sleep and feeling extremely lazy with no energy. I am so ready to give birth and have my energy back again! I forgot what it feels like to WANT to do things and not have to take a nap all the time!
The dining room looks like an episode of hoarders! But I honestly don't care lol We are only going to be here a year. lol But for the most part we are settled in now.

No, I don't think we are going to Florida for the 4th. We just can't afford it and I don't even know if I want to ride in the car for 10 hours, and then two days later turn around and head back home.

I don't really have any new aches or pains, just my sciatic nerve/lower back is acting up and can sometimes really hurt! Other than that Just lack of sleep here. lol

June 8th, 2013, 07:40 PM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
I feel you on the lack of energy and being tired I just wanna sleep too!!!! I am ready to give birth and feel back to normal already as well ! Oh gosh I hate unpacking, moving, etc...I still have stuff in boxes too and we have been here for more than a year but under 2!!!!!!

I understand that about FL I know you wanted to see your mom but she s coming when you have Dominic right?

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
June 9th, 2013, 05:51 AM
Yeah I just feel so lazy everyday ALL day.. I hate it. I feel so sluggish. 72 more days!! (yes I am counting down)

Yeah we have most of our stuff piled in our dining room right now and we aren't in a hurry to unpack it, honestly. David works LONG hours and I am too tired to do it.

As far as I know they are still planning on coming up. I know she is excited to meet Dominic. She already told me she wants to feed him, bathe him and rock him. LOL

How is your weekend so far?

June 9th, 2013, 01:29 PM
My weekend has been ok, tiring of course, the extra long week with drama and other things didn't help but I'm good just tired.

I am couting down too, I have been for awhile now I cannot wait!!!!! Awe grandma is exciting to meet her new grandson that is soooo sweet!

I'm too tired to clean it takes me the week to clean my house lol I think my mom is going to come over after the baby shower and help me do a deep cleaning and put stuff away!
I still need to find decor for Ava's part of our room its so big its like she has her own room...DH says its far away lol!!!

>
June 10th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Ok, so I don't know if it's just me or what.. but I am so EXTREMELY hormonal!! I know they say it can get worse in the 3rd trimester.. but wow! I feel bad for David!
I'm just stressing about so much to the point where Dom better not come early! It's getting that bad. I am just realizing a lot of things lately and it upsets me.

Also OMG I am SO HOT lately!! I have the A/C set to literally 70 and I am still sweating!! Are you feeling really hot? HAHAHA 70 days needs to hurry up!! LOL

June 10th, 2013, 12:11 PM
OMG I have been extra hormonal too!!! So much gets on my nerves oits not even funny!!!! I am pretty cool during the day at night I get hot to the point of anger and crying because I can't get comfy or get any relief! I am so ready for August to get here!

>
June 11th, 2013, 06:59 AM
OMG last night was so bad! David was gone from like 5am until almost 7pm!! I was SO Mad. I was about to call his SGT and go hormonal on him for keeping david for so long. All because I wanted to take a hot shower! ROFL.. that's how bad my emotions are lately. After chasing Gabe around all day by the end of the day I am exhausted and I don't want to move anymore.

How is work going? I haven't asked you in awhile. I don't really go out that much anymore because it's too hot. It's been in the 90's lately. I'm planning on taking Gabe swimming this weekend I think he would like that. I bought a maternity suit, but I hate wearing them.. lol I feel like a whale. Like people are staring at me! LOL

I hope you're feeling good and doing ok emotionally wise!

June 11th, 2013, 09:18 AM
I can understand that lol, the hormones get the best of us right now!!!!!
Taking him swimming will be fun...you have such a cute pregnant body you should have just gotten yourself a regular size 2 piece for swimming and if you were not comfy put a mesh coverup on top of it !!! I think some of the maternity clothes they make. Tend to make us look much larger than we really are, I know they do for me and me being short doesn't help, that's why I haven't purchased any maternity clothes lol!!!

Work is work its on my nerves but it keeps me with something to do and the extra $$ is wonderful lol!!!!! I am at work now making out a list of things for my hospital bag and what to pack for Ava's bag. I hope the hospital allows Aiyana to be in the room with us that is my buddy and she has become very excited and is looking forward to being in the room.

I am doing ok emotionally I have my high and low days...sometimes I can't seem to stop stressing over things , physically as long as I have on my belly support armour lol the pressue in the whoo ha is fine still out of breath though and this left foot cannot stop swelling anytime except for when its elevated, its time for some of those alfalfa pills Lost was talking about!!

How are you feeling emotionally and physically?

>
June 11th, 2013, 09:32 AM
I started my list yesterday for myself and Dom. Just so I can start getting organized. I wont actually pack anything until WAY closer to the c section. NONE of my kids have come early so I don't think he will either. (but you never know I guess)

They should let her in the room, It's not like she is really young. You could probably ask your OB what their policies are. Or even make a birthing plan and include that in there. See what they say.

Emotionally wise.. not so well!
Physically UGH.. now I have heartburn literally everyday.. Im buying a crap load of tums today. Sciatic nerve is being really turdy.. I just feel like he is running out of room in there! It's getting tight. LOL

June 11th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Yea that's basically what I am doing won't pack it until around 34 to 35 weeks.

He probably is running out of space he is going to be a tall boy another NBA player for you !!! I hope you start to feel better, I think many of us are so over everything and our emotions are so out of whack its hard to deal!!! It will get better though mama !!!!

>
June 11th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Oh how about at my appt yesterday they wanted me to do another 1 hour glucose test because the one they did originally was done at 16 weeks, the nurse practitioner said that when you do one that early you have to do another at 24 weeks. I am thinking ok is she the only person who knows this everytime I have gone after the test they ask me about it and I specifically say I did one AT 16 WEEKS...they didn't catch the 16 weeks part??!! I said I can't do it today because I had some sweets a few hours ago...so I have to do it in 2 weeks...first one was fine they just want to be sure...its at 2pm I'm gonna be soooo hungry lol!!!

>
June 12th, 2013, 10:29 AM
That's crazy! I have never heard of anyone having to take the 1 hour test TWICE unless they had GD during previous pregnancies. My friend did and she took one at 8 weeks, 16 weeks, and one at 28 weeks. She passed all 3 as well.

Is there anyway you can decline it? I mean that's really weird, especially doing it at 2pm! You're going to be starving!! Sometimes I think the test is really unnecessary. Let me know how it goes!

I also saw your post on here and I did leave a comment with a few idea's. I'm not sure if your DH tried those already or not. Good luck with that though girlie, I know how stressful it is having a baby and DH is gone Been there, done that. I would fight! I would call his commanders if I had too.. Either way he is SUPPOSE to get 10 days of paternity leave regardless!!

June 12th, 2013, 10:57 AM
I am going to find out if I can decline I never had GD and I just don't wanna take that test again!!!

I didn't see your posts yet, it sucks and I told him I was going to call and speak with someone because I know they can work something out!! That is what he said too and he was like its going to be a waste of $$ if they send him because the hospital here will send out a Red Cross message and they will have him come back anyway, then he will miss days of school and have to start over again anyway!!???

>
June 14th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Yup, they told DH the same thing. That if he missed school for the birth or to come back and visit he would have to start all over again. That's why they pushed the date back altogether. I REALLY hope you guys can figure something out!

Did you take the GD test again? Or did you find out if you can decline? I have been thinking about that lately wondering how that is going.

So today at 11 Gabe has another evaluation with the speech therapist to see how far behind he is and if he would even be eligable for pre school anytime soon. So Im curious to see what the outcome is with that. I will let you know what they say.

I hope you are doing good and feeling ok!

June 14th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Yes and that's exactly why DH is asking to be put in the October class instead of the August class like months ago!! He knows they are going to pull him from class and then at that time it will be too late to register for October and he will not be able to go back until next year I am hoping my doc writes the letter and it is sufficient..
Hope you hear nothing but great news about your little heartbreaker Gabe !!!
They are making me take another 1 hour which sucks but whatever...I am fine today lol!!!

Hope all is well with you and you are doing good !

>
June 17th, 2013, 04:26 AM
Hey!
So have you found anything out yet about DH's schooling and baby Ava? I really hope you guys can work something out. My fingers are crossed!

Wow I didn't realize how long it was since I have responded to anything ROFL. Im telling you this 3rd trimester either has me sleeping, or totally forgetting stuff! Most days Im like a blob not moving.

How is everything going with you? Did you enjoy your weekend?
We didn't really do much of anything, It's too hot for me honestly so I just like staying indoors and being cool! If I do go out it's in the mornings when it's still cool.

I will try to keep up with this more often, lol I feel so bad!

June 17th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Lol!!! Its ok I understand forgetting I have been making notes about stuff myself and I usually have an amazing memory!!!!! Haven't heard anything yet about his schooling hopefully we will hear something this week.

The weekend was good, it seemes to have gone by so fast lol I wish I could have rested more but I will try to catch up on some rest with a nice nap after work today ! I have to work late T-Th this week then right after work TH we are off to NY YAY I'm excited!!!! I'm dreading the drive though

I'm like a blob at work, I'm always done with my work early and just sit there until I feel like I'm about to fall asleep and then I get up get a beverage and start doing personal things!

>
June 17th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Oh yeah! you're leaving for NY soon!! I bet you are so excited! i would love to go back home for the 4th but I doubt that will happen.

Maybe I need to start making little post it notes here and there for stuff because I swear my memory is really bad! lol

How is your fatigue? I am so tired all day long it's crazy.. Im ready for Aug already!

June 17th, 2013, 01:10 PM
My fatigue comes and goes but if its a slow hot day OMG I am soooo tired and super slow!!!
I am excited I hope the drive goes well. I am looking forward to seeing my family I think I may even get a whale suit aka swimsuit to wear in my Aunt's pool lol!!!

>
June 17th, 2013, 03:40 PM
A whale suit!!

Girl i already got my whale suit.. and I don't care what it looks like on me, I can't wait to go swimming! It feels so good to be weightless and you can breathe!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search