Mom2Gabe & yvee80

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree60Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2013, 09:38 AM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
That was great you got to relax last night !!!!!

OMG its going to be official and that much closer after tomorrow!!!! My next appt is next Tuesday that will be my 33 week appt yay!

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
July 2nd, 2013, 05:27 PM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
I know! After my appt tomorrow I start going every 2 weeks!! I just really hope time keeps going fast! Im getting really uncomfortable now! Im just ready to have my energy back again and my emotions level out.

How was your day today? I just stayed at home and hung out. I actually stayed in my pj's ALL day! lol

July 2nd, 2013, 05:57 PM
I go every 2 weeks now!! My day went well it went quick so that was a plus!

>
July 3rd, 2013, 06:09 AM
So im up and awake. Took a shower and made some coffee and breakfast my appt is at 9:55. Im so excited for this appt because we are actually putting me on the surgery schedule at the hospital so it will official! I will let you know how it goes.

Are you working today? Oh I forgot to ask do you have plans for the 4th of July? I don't think we are doing anything special, It's suppose to rain =/ So probably just hanging out at home.

July 3rd, 2013, 06:56 PM
How did your appt go?! Hope evertything went well!!!

I did work today and was extra tired have been up since 3am!

Its supposed to rain here too but my Aunt wants to BBQ at her house anyway...I will be dry in the house waiting to eat lol!

>
July 4th, 2013, 05:48 AM
My appt went really good! I only gained 4 pounds in the past 4 weeks! Blood pressure was good =) Dominic is measuring HUGE of course and heart rate was perfect at 155 =)
She officially put me on the surgery schedule at the hospital for Aug 20th at 8:30am! So we will have to be there around 6am for prep. I go back in two weeks. =)

Mmmm bbq!! I would love a good family bbq! I am so jelly you live near family and are always with them. =) It does sound like a nice 4th though! I hope you do stay dry. I'm sure you will being inside and all lol Oh.. have some potato salad for me!! mmm actually just have some for me period! Stuff your face!

July 4th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Yay you had a great appt and baby is doing well!!!!!

Lol I stuffed my face as much as I could for you as well !!!! Living close to family has its pros and cons lol more pros than cons though !

>
July 5th, 2013, 06:02 AM
So what are your plans for the weekend? I think Im gonna go to the shelter today Although it's suppose to storm later.

When is your baby shower? I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures!

July 5th, 2013, 08:42 AM
So I am really sour today, because my DD's grandmother was supposed to meet us halfway so we can get Aiyana (these plans were made like a month ago) yesterday we find out through Aiyana that her grandma said her car is broke down and she can't drive!!??? Ugh, I'm like REALLY?? When were we going to be notified?!?! I honestly think that was going to make me say that Aiyana can stay until the 12th...NOT my response was we will be there tomorrow (which is today) to get you!!! Even though its $$$ we have to spend that we had not planned on spending and that needs to be used elsewhere I'm going to get my baby! This is why she doesn't go there often her grandma doesn't know her place and will do things and disregard what the parents say or want!

Sorry for the vent!

What are your plans if you don't go to the shelter?

>
July 6th, 2013, 05:42 AM
Wow! That's crazy! If her car broke down she should have called you guys to let you know about it, I mean that would be most the respectful thing to do. I'm sorry you have drive now to go get her, but I agree. It wasn't what you had planned and You want her to come now!

I ended up going to the shelter it was nice because one of my close friends who work there took me out for lunch! We went back after lunch and were busy all afternoon. So it was really nice to have the day pass fast like that. We got some real cuties in and I KNOW they wont be there long!

No plans for today. DH is going to the game store to do some tournaments. That's what he likes to do on Saturdays. So I think I will just stay home with Gabe today and be lazy and read!

I hope you have a great day today and feel better!

July 6th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Hey !!!! Today I felt better Aiyana had a good time so that was good for me. Still dealing with some other issues but I have to continue to pray about these things because I know God will take care of everything!

I am glad that you had a good day that was great!!! How is Gabe doing?

>
July 7th, 2013, 05:50 AM
Yup, God will take everything troubling us in our lives. So I agree keep praying and it will get sorted out and you will get answers you need. I'm glad she had a good time

Gabriel is doing good I am noticing a difference in his speech and he hasn't started therapy yet. So Im really proud of him and he is also doing really good at potty training!!

I think we might go swimming today after David gets off work. Sunday's he works half days. boo! lol The weather is suppose to be really nice. High of 88 and sunny.

How are you feeling? How is baby Ava??

July 11th, 2013, 12:22 PM
I made a post yesterday idk what happened to it??!!

We are doing well can't complain I have been praying !!! She did enjoy her stay there so that's good.

I'm glad to hear Gabe is doing well !!!!!! Did you all go swimming?

We have less than 50 days left OMG so exciting and scary(for me at least) at the same time!

>
July 12th, 2013, 07:00 AM
I can't believe that I have 25 days until full term and 39 days until my c section! Honestly I am so beyond ready. I have been crying a lot lately. I am in so much pain EVERY day. Hips/pelvis, sciatic nerve on both sides now! Lower back pain, rib cage pain, burning under my right boob because he is on some nerves that makes it feel like my skin is literally on fire! I just can't do this anymore. I literally can barely move! Everyone tells me I can do this, I know I can Im a strong woman. It's just so painful now. They are saying he is already about 7 pounds. We are thinking he will be about 10 pounds when he is born! So Im already feeling a lot of pressure. He is head down and starting to get low. I'm having tons of Braxton Hicks.

I know I said I was unsure if I wanted another baby, but being honest here I think Im done after Dominic.. I am just so miserable right now and I just cry all the time and Im not sleeping. I don't think I want to be pregnant again.. Being Pregnant with Gabe it was NEVER this bad. I know every pregnancy is different but Im worried the next one would be worse or the same.

Gabriel is doing good! He LOVES to swim and is now fearless of the water! He will run and jump into the deep end. (wearing a life vest of course) We go swimming every sunday now as a family day. I also love wearing my whale suit and getting in it's really good pain relief.

How have you been doing?? How are you feeling and how is work? Did you finish your final weeks yet? How is Ava? I need an update! It's been awhile since we've talked.

July 12th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Awe I'm so sorry you are feeling miserable I wish I could do something to help! You are not alone with not sleeping and not being able to get comfortable its the same here!!!! I feel for you feeling like your skin is on fire that has to be a horrible feeling!!!!

Awe Gabe sounds like Aiyana a water lover!!! The water is so relaxing I think we may go to the local water park here or the man made beach it has water rides and its like $7 bucks to go I can't wait to just relax in some water!!!!!

Ava is doing well growing and kicking me to death lol! Its exciting that we are so close I am SOOOO over being pregnant and will NOT be going through this again (I had a talk with Jesus about it lol)!!! I am ready to meet her but I stil feel like I have a lot to do before she arrives...EEK!!!!!

Work is on my nerves but I'm ok...I have a wrok countdown going on too 20 days lol!!! I have applied for some other FT jobs as much as I want to stay home with Ava for like at least the first 6 months IF we get the kids that will be adding on so much I just want my income to be our safe/extra $$$. DH doesn't want me to do it but I want to, so I will probably start off coming back pt for a few months and then finding a good paying ft position somewhere. Good thing is Nana will be daycare even if I choose to put her in a facility it will only be one that my mom has decided to take a job at!

>
July 14th, 2013, 07:20 AM
Hey girl, Wow I didn't know you even wrote me back! Im sorry!

I'm feeling a lot better today I know we have our bad days and good days. I was just really achy and so sore that day I was crying.

We aren't telling anyone anymore because of all pointless negativity. We officially have changed his name and I am so in love with it and David loves it too! We agreed this morning we will NOT be changing it. We will tell people when he is born! I am so tired of people laughing at me or making rude remarks that I changed his name again. It's not like naming a dog or a cat! This MY child and it needs to be perfect. So I am happy with the end result!! I can't wait to let everyone know!

38 more days!!!!

July 15th, 2013, 01:13 AM
Yes those good and bad days do come and go I just wish there were many more good days than bad right now (as far as aches and pains) lol!

Name him whatever you want and if you change it 6 times who cares??!!!!!! Picking the right name is hard I think...if you're anything like me lol you hear names all the time and say hmmm...I like that name too!

Great idea keep it secret until he is born that will be a great surprise for everyone!!!!

How are you feeling knowing that its getting so close?

>
July 15th, 2013, 06:26 AM
You know this whole pregnancy I was wondering if "nesting" was ever going to kick in.. I saw so many ladies already nesting and getting ready. I was wondering why I didn't feel the same way. Then when I started realizing that I didn't "feel" Dominic was the right name. I was having a hard time with bonding because I just knew it wasn't him. I opened up to David and told him how I felt. (he loved the name dominic) He said if you can find a name I like better than Dominic we can change it. So I started my hunt. Well.. I DID find one and we both agreed that's PERFECT for him!! I feel a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders now, I can't stop smiling. I even have started "nesting" This name is meant for him and I FEEL it!

As I get closer Im just starting to realize I only have 36 days until the c section to finish washing clothes, blankets, towels, cleaning all the equipment (play pen, car seat) setting up his area in our room and even buying what's last on the list. I am getting more excited to meet him now.
I still have the aches and pains. Im feeling that he is dropping more and more everyday because of the low pressure and heaviness. I'm getting braxton hicks through out the day everyday now. Im wondering if he will even wait until the 20th! lol As long as he waits until 37 weeks.

How are you feeling lately? Still achy as well? Are you done everything or do you still need to do stuff? How are you feeling knowing it's getting closer?

July 16th, 2013, 12:17 AM
Awe I'm glad you are loving his name now and so is DH! When its right its right and it feels right!!!!!

I am still achy I don't think I will be making it to the 28th of August just hoping to make it to a healthy 37 weeks! Still have things to get done...slowly but surely checking things off of my list...it just seems like its coming so fast!
mom2K&G likes this.

>
July 18th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Yeah same here. I am slowly little by little getting things done on his list. I don't think I'll be having him anytime soon lol. Im not having symptoms of impending labor or anything. He is just big and really cramped in there and making me miserable! lol. If I have to wait until Aug 20th then I will have to wait. *sigh* The longer he stays put the healthier and better it is.

Yeah a lot of people are asking what his name is but I'm just tired of people and their unwanted comments, I don't want them to ruin my excitement. It's a shame it has to be that way.

I still have to set up his sleeping area in my room, wash his clothes. I don't want to wash things too early because I still want them to smell nice when he gets home.

How is your job going? I bet you are so ready to just be done there! LOL.. I hope you are doing ok and hanging in there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search