Mom2Gabe & yvee80

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree60Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2013, 02:35 PM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
I like Ace Julian! Very different. I was the opposite I couldn't decide on a girls name at all! Boys for me were so much easier to choose one.

Totally off topic but Im in heaven right now.. my hubby brought me home some starburst and I am eating one after another!! hahaha Crazy how we get the most random cravings from day to day!

March 27th, 2013, 02:50 PM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
It's because you already had a little man and I already have a little lady . Oh goodness yes...I have not had many cravings but when I do have them and fulfill those cravings it's the best feeling ever!!!! Now I want some starburst and a turkey and cheese sandwich !

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
March 27th, 2013, 03:37 PM
omg!! Now Im craving a turkey and cheese sandwich!!! that sounds so good!! We're so bad!

Oh btw you're the first to know we have officially picked a name! Xander Jaxon I LOVE it! It's so strong sounding! Im finally excited about a name!
yvee80 and mommy_to_nico like this.

March 27th, 2013, 04:06 PM
YES strong name Xander Jaxon, my nephew's first name is Jaxon.....love the name!

The turkey sandwich needs to have a side of regular flavored potato chips
mom2K&G likes this.

>
March 27th, 2013, 04:13 PM
haha omg! when you said a side of potato chips.. now I want subway!! Oh gosh...
What are you having for dinner? We're having grilled chicken fettuccine Alfredo! My favorite pasta!
yvee80 likes this.

March 27th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Omg that is my fave pasta too!!!!! Cheddar's has a very good chicken Alfredo! We had BBQ food we were on the go school, to volleyball practice, and dance until 9pm Wednesday is a long busy day!!!!!

>
March 27th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Wow you are a busy woman on wednesdays!! haha
BBQ is so good as well! You can never go wrong with that!

So I guess you will sleep good tonight!

March 28th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Sleep what is that?????!! I go to sleep sometimes at the same time my DH gets up to go to work at 3:15am then wake back up at 6:15 and that's the end of my sleep...I just can not get a good sleeping pattern back it's been like this for some time now and it's the pits!!!! I saw you all are moving in January do you know where you are going? My DH was stationed at Bragg years ago before he was my DH and I moved to where I live now from Charlotte NC and I miss it.

>
March 28th, 2013, 08:17 AM
We were told it was going to either be Fort Lewis WA or Fort Carson CO. We are happy with either of those picks! Since they were on our list. I am very ready to be out of Bragg.. I'm not a huge fan of it here! I love the mountains and Im ready to be somewhere new!! Where are you stationed at?

March 28th, 2013, 01:32 PM
My DH was at Fort Carson before here at Fort Benning. I was not with him in CO even though I am from NY I am not a fan of cold lol and the mountain views were gorgeous when I went there but they just make me nervous. He was ready to leave Bragg too when he was there.

>
March 28th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Oh! How is Fort Benning? I have heard good things about it there.

March 28th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Ugh, my DH dislikes it we live off base so I am not really up there much...Columbus is being built up so it's cool but where we lived at before when he first got here in LaGrange was horrid to me because there was nothing around...nothing but deer lol! The closest town that seemed like it had civilization was about 30 minutes away

>
March 28th, 2013, 04:38 PM
oh wow! So are you kinda out in the middle of nowhere? I do like that fayetteville is here and there is some stuff to do. But Im really looking forward to living near a BIG city. Seattle or Denver! So much more stuff to do with the kids.
yvee80 likes this.

March 28th, 2013, 05:55 PM
I hear exactly what you are saying about living near a big city and having more stuff to do...that is something that I miss about living back home in NY and the shopping ! Have you started shopping for the baby yet?

>
March 29th, 2013, 07:42 AM
I am actually going to start shopping a little bit today and tomorrow! I still have A LOT of stuff from my son now.. especially clothes! I started going through his boxes and so far I have 2 boxes full of 0-3 months!! So this baby already has tons of clothes! DH is so sweet though.. he knew I wanted a girl so I could go girly clothes shopping so he said I can buy more boy clothes if I want!! I'm going to go to Target today to see if they have any cute summer 3 month outfits. (I have big babies)
I also made a list yesterday of the odds and ends we need to buy. (new bottles, diapers, play mat) Basically stuff I don't have or I need to buy new ones. I am so excited!! As you can see.. Im rambling!
Have you started yet? or are you waiting to find out?

March 29th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Well that is good that you have plenty of clothes left over from your first baby boy and YAY for doing some more shopping ! I have not really started yet my mom got the crib already which we may switch out because we all saw another one we like better including my mom lol! I have purchased a few articles of clothing girly I know I am bad but I kept the receipts so if I need to switch out I can without a problem, I used to do shopping for others and had some girl stuff left over from that too only a few pieces so I basically need everything all over again since I only saved a few items from my daughter and they are things that I just absolutely HAD to keep I should be able to use them if this baby is a girl. I REALLYwant to shop NOW but I will refrain until we know the gender.
mom2K&G likes this.

>
March 29th, 2013, 03:40 PM
That's so funny you are already buying girl stuff! Do you have a feeling it's a girl??
I went today I bought 4 adorable onsies! and some toys. I couldn't help myself! I got so excited. haha
Do you have a fb page? I was thinking we could join each others pages so when the babies are born we can update the JM group. If you want too!

March 30th, 2013, 06:32 AM
I just can't help it when I see the little girl stuff I get excited but now it's just baby stuff in general even the cute little bot stuff they look like little man clothes . I do have a feeling that its a girl but I thought my DD was a boy for most of my pregnancy (once I found out I was pregnant) only in the end did I think she was a girl. Yes I have a FB page my name is Shireen Yvette on there that will be cool I will pm you my cell too that way I can text you when I go in and keep you updated.

>
March 30th, 2013, 07:33 AM
I sent you a friend request!
Haha The whole pregnancy until we found I swore I was having a girl! NO... It was a boy! Gabriel is so awesome though I couldn't love him more. This pregnancy I wanted a girl again.. I didn't get my hopes up and thank gosh I didn't.
I know what you mean there are so many cute baby things.. It's hard not to buy things! DH says "Pace yourself.. we still have time" I don't want to pace myself.. I want everything! LOL
yvee80 likes this.

March 30th, 2013, 08:51 AM
I accepted ! I am the same way...pace myself we are talking about shopping here there will be none of that pacing myself lol!!!! I just can't wait until April 22nd and we can finally announce what this little bean is !
mom2K&G likes this.

>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search