Mom2Gabe & yvee80

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree60Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2013, 03:26 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
yeah I just got your PM and wrote you back actually.

I couldn't sleep because there is a lot of stuff going on right now with some people in my life and I just cant cry over it anymore.. I posted on my FB page about before I came on here. I think it's time to seriously cut people out of my life, Gabriel's and Dominic's.

Sending you HUGS!!

April 19th, 2013, 04:12 AM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
I saw and commented on your post, I know that happens do what is best for you and your family fake friends and phony family members no one needs we all have enough to go through without the people we think we can trust adding to the struggle! Im here if you need me and again TY for allowing me to vent and being understanding !
mom2K&G likes this.

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
April 19th, 2013, 05:02 AM
Anytime girl! What are DDB's for?!

Thanks as well for the uplifting words I needed it. I hope we have a better day today for both of us! We sure could use it!

The thing is.. it's not even MY family.. It's DH's family. That's what irritates me the most! He told me this morning this is why he isn't close to his family like he is mine. I guess DH and I are the black sheeps.

Im getting out of this house today Im heading to the shelter and training some dogs and being around friends, I need it. I hope you have a great day and a good appt this morning.

April 19th, 2013, 05:23 AM
!!!! It's hard with your other family when they are rude or mean but I would still give the same advice they have no life obviously lol!!! You and your DH are not the lack sheep...they are sheep and you guys are something else entirely, can't put you in the same class as them !

You have a great day at the shelter, laugh (it keeps you young), smile, and talk with your friends it will help you deserve to have a good day! Hope this appt goes well
mom2K&G likes this.

>
April 19th, 2013, 05:44 AM
aww you are too sweet!! I hope you have a great day as well!
yvee80 likes this.

April 19th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Back home day went well, made an appt for the 29th so that is out of the way, went to my DD's volleyball game and she did awesome , so proud of her!!!!! Now im at home about to whip up some turkey burgers and work on some schoolwork...maybe lol

>
April 20th, 2013, 04:12 AM
Totally sounds like an awesome day!! I love volleyball I played all 4 years in HS

My day yesterday was so emotional, I just cried a lot and felt extremely depressed, I think it all started with DH's family. I feel better this morning but I am extremely tired. I gotta be at the shelter this morning at 8am. Every other saturday we have new volunteer orientation. I guess I will be stopping at Mcdonalds or Burger King for breakfast and a much needed coffee. I am just praying today goes better for me.

What's your plans for today? Anything exciting going on? Well.. I better get my butt out of bed and get ready.

April 20th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Lol at the coffee smiley! I hope your day goes better today, it's hard to not get emotional over things like what you are going through and it is extra hard not to get emotional about it while pregnant ...try to enjoy your day today and not think about those people or the things that they have said and done because its going to continue to bother you and you do not need that...we like to see your smile!!!!!!!!

My DD has definitely taken a liking to volleyball and she is pretty good at it , this is her 2nd year and she will tryout for the high school team the first week of school she is also trying out for high school cheerleading next week fingers crossed I hope she does well and makes the team.

Spring cleaning is going on today then weare going to look at some furniture for the house and for the other kids' rooms.

>
April 20th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Your daughter sounds like a very cool girl!! She seems really outgoing and that will make her life pretty awesome, she wont miss out on a lot of stuff! Sending good luck to her for cheerleading!! I'm sure she'll do fantastic!

My day was better than yesterday for sure! Still getting over some stuff but so much better emotionally. I didn't end up staying as long as I wanted too at the shelter i'm just so tired I wanted to come home and nap.

Spring cleaning sounds good! It's always good to have a nice clean house that smells amazing! DH and I will be organizing baby clothes tomorrow and going through Gabe's stuff so I can really sit down and figure out what I need for Dominic.

April 20th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the good luck wishes for her ! Yes a nice clean good smelling house is the best! I need to get some more oil for my fragrance burner it smells amazing. I was just looking at some of the baby clothes I have .
mom2K&G likes this.

>
April 21st, 2013, 04:49 AM
What type of fragrance burner do you have? I have scentsy products and I love them I have a warmer downstairs and one in the bedroom. I am planning on getting some plug in warmers for our bathrooms.

OMG I woke up this morning and the house is freezing!! I didn't have the AC on last night or anything.

Today will be nothing but organizing baby clothes and slowly starting to the room ready for baby boy. What's the plan for your day?

OMG tomorrow is MONDAY!!!! What time is your appt???

April 21st, 2013, 05:51 AM
Its just a regular old burner my Aunt gave to me, I have heard about scentsy my friend sells it but I have never tried it maybe its time?!?! Sounds like my house yesterday morning I was mad at DH because I was convinced he turned on the air and NOPE it wasn't even on lol...weird!

I am about to go downstairs and make some chocolate chip muffins, think we are going to meet my mom at church, she usually cooks Sunday dinner so we will eat then come home, I'm going to do some more work outside, clean my room...and not sure what else I am trying to keep myself busy until tomorrow morning EEK!!!

My appointment is at 830 am
mom2K&G likes this.

>
April 21st, 2013, 06:07 AM
YAY 8:30am!! That means we don't have to wait long to find out! You better let me know ASAP woman!! haha I'm dying over here!

April 21st, 2013, 06:13 AM
! You won't have to wait long when I find out I will text you so you will be one of the 1st to know !
mom2K&G likes this.

>
April 21st, 2013, 06:17 AM
Awww!! That's so sweet! I will keep my phone with me!

Yes you should try scentsy! They have SO many different scents to choose from. The cutest warmers and even stuff for your car as well. I finally tried it and now Im addicted!

April 21st, 2013, 07:59 AM
I will have to try Scentsy you are going to have me adding something to my shopping addiction lol! I would love some smell goods that LAST for the car!

>
April 21st, 2013, 08:05 AM
Aiyana (my DD) told me to tell you Thank You for the good luck wishes !

>
April 21st, 2013, 10:22 AM
yeah they are addicting products!

Aww tell her she is most welcome! She seems like a pretty awesome girl!

I took a nap and I wake up starving EVERY TIME!! haha almost ravenous. I guess Im gonna make a sandwich and see if that helps. I haven't done anything today so far that I was planning. I guess I should get my butt moving!

April 21st, 2013, 10:51 AM
Join the club, when I wake up I am the same way!!!!!!!!!! When I plan to do things like clean the house now I just make it a 2 day job because I already know I am going to get tired, take a quick nap so I think, and wake up hours later lol!!!
mom2K&G likes this.

>
April 21st, 2013, 11:07 AM
YES! I will just tell myself ok just gonna lay down for a minute and close my eyes... yeah 2 hours later! ROFL!

So I inhaled my turkey sandwich and yup just as I suspected I am STILL hungry! I will just have a snack to hold me over until dinner.

I hope you have a good time tonight at your moms and have a great dinner! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search