Mom2Gabe & yvee80

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree60Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2013, 03:13 PM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Mmm spaghetti sounds good! =)

April 23rd, 2013, 03:41 PM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
Changed my mind that quick lol! Made some dip instead !

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
April 23rd, 2013, 03:43 PM
ROFL!!! I just busted out laughing!! It's funny how we change our mind so fast.

April 23rd, 2013, 03:57 PM
!!! It was easier and I can eat some tortilla chips with it YAY!!! Funny was as soon as I said spaghetti i went in the kitchen and said to myself...im not cooking spaghetti dip it is lol!
mom2K&G likes this.

>
April 23rd, 2013, 04:02 PM
oh I do that on a daily basis... Change my mind that fast haha I think one thing sounds good and I will go make it but then I see something else and want that instead! Oh to be pregnant

April 23rd, 2013, 04:09 PM
Oh yeah did you go through the clothes yet?

>
April 24th, 2013, 05:04 AM
Well we went through half of them and re arranged Gabriel's room. I have all the 0 to 3 month clothes in two boxes. So now I just need to go through the rest. I'm going to end up buying more cloth diapers (used for burp clothes) I don't have enough left over for Dominic, I also need more newborn socks. So just odds and ends which isn't bad at all!

April 24th, 2013, 06:37 AM
No that is not bad at all, you are wayyyyyyy ahead of me we needed everything!!! I forgot I had a few outfits i had purchased about 2 years ago for my friend's Baby girl but she grew so fast i ended up keeping the smaller stuff...go figure right?!
mom2K&G likes this.

>
April 24th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Ok today new dilemma oh the joy! So remember I said that I had to do a drug test for this pt time job? Well of course i passed the drug test but I get a call today(they left a message) that they want me to start orientation tomorrow because the girl that is the receptionist now is leaving either Wednesday or Thursday of next week....here comes the dilemma we didn't really have a true interview at all and it honestly slipped my mind that my mom graduates next Friday of course my plan is to be there since my brother will not, most of our family lives out of state, and my DD nor my DH will be able to attend...this has been planned for months now...so now I have to call him back and let him know but I don't want it to stop the job offer...I am so nervous to call him back and let him know about Friday...as well as my baby shower dates June 21st and 24th (shower in in Ny so we have to drive there and back) so those days we will be on the road....what to do....what to do???!!!

>
April 24th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Yeah but thats totally not your fault about the receptionist leaving her job early. So if they want you to start sooner they should be able to work around those issues easily. I would just call him and honestly tell him that! He should be able to help you out with it! Lots of new employee's have personal stuff that they need to care of as soon as they are hired..

with that being said. If he did throw a fit?! I would honestly just say.. ok thank you for the opportunity to work at your company.

because I would choose my family and baby showers.. why? Well you aren't in a desperate need for a job.. you just WANT one to help pass the time and get out of the house. So either way in less than 4 months you will be busy with a newborn and have so much to look forward too.

So either way I wouldn't stress at all!!! Just call and see what he says.
yvee80 likes this.

April 24th, 2013, 05:49 PM
You were right!!!! I told him and he said oh that fine I will just let them know that you had planned vacation days before all of this !!!!! i would definitely choose my family over that any day!!!!
mom2K&G likes this.

>
April 24th, 2013, 06:11 PM
YAY I am so glad he is understanding!! Now you have nothing to stress over

Your comment in the baby shower chat was so sweet!! Totally made me smile. I do have a baby registry through target. I can send you the link if you want to see what I have on there.

thanks for making me smile!!

April 25th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Yes send me the link please!!!! Today was a long day I started my pt job and I am soooo pooped OMG!!!!!

>
April 25th, 2013, 04:45 PM
oh! It's ok! I knew thats where you were! How did it go?? I want details. I hope you sleep good tonight then

Also the tommee tippee bottles are those for breast feeding (pumping) only.. or can formula mama's use those too? I will be doing formula only and I was really interested in those but they look like you use them with breast milk.

Here is the link, I did it at target... (of course)

https://www-secure.target.com/Regist...&storeId=10151

April 25th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Yes! It wasn't that bad but it was a lot to take in on day 1, the really have the receptionist doing a lot of stuff that a receptionist should not do the department heads should...the foot traffic and phone calls are slow incoming so it makes the day seem longer but it's cool for what it's worth ya know? I told the lady that is training me i was pregnant and she said they asked her if she thought i was pregnant...lol I said I didnt tell them and they couldn't ask me, but I will tell them eventually she said why they will be able to look at you and tell it shouldn't matter you can do this job while being pregnant plus you aren't eligible for mat leave so just give them notice when you are about to go. I will be taking a nice bath asking DH for a massage and hitting the sack early tonight ! You can formula feed with those bottles as well, did you see they have them in colors now?

You have cute stuff on your registry

>
April 26th, 2013, 04:00 AM
I got some good sleep last night yay, I think the massage helped!!!!! I plan on working at this pt until the first week of August I pray that I can last that long and not turn to stone at the desk due to boredom!!!! Lol hope you have a great day!

>
April 26th, 2013, 05:16 AM
Oh no girl! Get on JM!! No one would have to know! I will keep you company!!

I hope you have a great day! Can't wait to hear how it goes. Are you planning on keeping your job after Ava is born? Or are you just trying to find something to do until baby gets here?

I slept pretty good last night, just had a lot on my mind.. but I finally fell asleep.

We'll talk soon!
yvee80 likes this.

April 26th, 2013, 01:35 PM
It was cool today couldn't wait until 3 time to go him ! Just until she gets here after that I will look for a full time job in the field that i worked in before. She will keep e more than occupied during the day Im sure lol! Im glad you got some sleep...I hope you aren't letting anything get to you missy.

>
April 26th, 2013, 03:05 PM
It's hard for me right now. You know I suffer from severe depression and anxiety, Well About a week ago I stopped my zoloft completely. So of course Im having a really difficult time, with not being on any meds and now dealing with the hormones! Im just trying to take it day by day. In the past few days It's been LOTS of tears and yelling. Im having trouble sleeping. Im just doing this for Dominic. If I can't handle not being on my meds I will go back on zoloft but the lowest dose to see if it helps at all. Im usually on 3 medications! The other two I stopped immediately when I found out I was pregnant.

I am so glad to hear your work is going good! I hope it makes time go by faster and keeps you busy!

I think you told me before, but I forget.. what did you go to school for? Im thinking of going back to school to get certified in the Prison Dog program or SAR training. I currently have two different certificates but I would like to get more. I miss training! I can't train while being pregnant so it will be awhile for me until I can work again.

April 26th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Awe I hope it gets better hun, I know you are doing this for your little prince . If there is anything i can do to help let me know! The better the day is going the faster time goes by which is wonderful!!!!!!!!

I m in school for business admin, gotta do some schoolwork tonight.

>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search