Cyber Shower Question

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By PhD_Bound_Mommy
  • 1 Post By mrskfet
  • 1 Post By Anchored

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2013, 05:31 PM
MyFantasticFour's Avatar Mommy of 4
So when we do the cyber shower, are we going to do wish lists that you should buy off of, suggestions, or your partner gets to just choose for you?

I was thinking about how I actually miss buying girl stuff a little bit (WHAT?? lol) so I was hoping to do some fun stuff for the shower but last time my person had a wish list of just a couple of things so it wasn't as fun for my creativity!

March 24th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was planning on leaving it up to everyone! I like to surprise and think of gifts on my own but will definitely be having a little questionnaire for those who may prefer it

And suggestions about how we run this are always welcome! I'm gonna make a bunch of polls once we get the forum set up

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

March 24th, 2013, 07:29 PM
MyFantasticFour's Avatar Mommy of 4
Yeah I know I'm early, I was just getting anxious lol. I posted instead of PM because I'm kind of curious what people were thinking and what they have done in the past! I've only done one so far.

March 25th, 2013, 04:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I prefer the surprise element. I don't mind giving a color/theme to go off of, but I really hate character items like Winnie the Pooh or Disney stuff. I'm super picky.

I also really love the home made items more than store bought. They have a lot more sentimental value to them then the store items tend to have.
Anchored likes this.
March 25th, 2013, 04:28 AM
mrskfet's Avatar Super Mommy
I want whoever gets me to choose but I kinda hope whoever I get has a wishlist lol either way, it'll be fun
mamalamb likes this.
EDD: Aug. 9th, 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker
March 25th, 2013, 04:35 AM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
^^I'm pretty much the same way

I'm going to request the subforum be opened today (last time we requested them it took 2 weeks, so we may not be seeing it til mid-April anyway), and as soon as we have it I'm going to start all the polls up
mamalamb likes this.

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

March 25th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
I'm happy to make a wishlist if the person wants it, but I like the element of surprise as well. But I figure not matter who I get, if they have a wishlist, I'll still give them a little something extra that I picked out on my own.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search