VENT FEST!! tell me what ails you

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dandelion

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2013, 08:48 PM
cypressmama's Avatar Super Mommy
Let's vent girls. Tell me your frustrations

I will go first

I'm so sick of trying to keep my $h!+ together.
I have been sick since I got pregnant and keep having all these d@m& digestive issue. Either I'm constipated or I have painful diarrhea or I'm just flat out puking.

Then my whole family is going crazy and fighting and putting me in the middle of it. I lost my best friend cause her husband is an abusive controlling ***** hole who said we cant be friends anymore cause he found out I don't like him.
My house is a constant disaster and I can't for the life of me seem to get it or keep it Clean.

I feel really ungrateful saying this but I am so ready to have this kid. If my first had been this hard I'm pretty sure she would be a only.
Your turn... Go for it, let it all out

April 1st, 2013, 09:16 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
Between school n kids n no free time I'm about to go crazy.
My house is a mess too lately cause as soon as I turn around its dirty again.
The husband n I relationship is taking a hit cause we both so tired by the end of the day we just head our seperate ways. Plus he has been bugging me about sex n Im never in the mood n his bugging me about it is getting on my nerves
I'm always ALWAYS tired n can never get comfortable when I do go to sleep.

That's all I can think of right now lol

April 1st, 2013, 11:03 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Let's see... in the last week... I've had my husbands family tell me I wasn't good enough now because they just realized I'm an atheist. Yea, fu©k them. >_>

I had my brother in laws pregnant gf unfriend me on Facebook. I messaged her asking why and she said its because she's extremely religious and "knows I don't like that sort of thing" so to avoid possible problems, she deleted me. Um, what the crap is WRONG with people? I'm an atheist and therefore I automatically am going to "have a problem" with other people's belief system? No. I don't care if you want to post 5 pictures of Jesus a day or whatever. My lack of belief doesn't mean I'll judge you for having religious beliefs. Also, atheism doesn't equate to devil worship. I've seen so much backlash from supposed loving Christians lately it's disturbing. O.O

I can't bend over or lay down without slightly puking in my mouth. Thanks, heartburn.

I miss my husband like crazy right now. I hate that his job takes him away so much. And that it's so dangerous. I googled it because he recently changed positions and got a raise so I wanted to see exactly what his job entails. *sigh* Oil field work is scary.

Ok I'm done whining. I think. Lol

Oh! And my house is a mess too. I have no energy to keep up with the tornado my children create.
angelbabiesmama likes this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
April 1st, 2013, 11:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
my iPhone 5 charger broke. It has been on the verge for a while so I ordered a replacement but they sent me headphones so that was a big help.

tonight it kicked the bucket completely. not one in stock in this whole **** city.

FML

April 2nd, 2013, 04:21 AM
Super Mommy
Well here it goes..... My DH and I have been getting into it due to stress and lack of sleep. His job has insane hours so he is never home. We are having financial problems because of a shortage at his job. (someone stole over a thousand dollars and since he is in charge he has to pay for it). We have resulted to sleeping in separate beds..... to get a good nights sleep. Im not to happy about not sleeping in the same bed as my husband. And last but not least is my house is a wreck and my MIL is coming Saturday. This is my first child and the stress and pressure on my end is huge. I don't think I want anymore kids...

April 2nd, 2013, 04:42 AM
mrskfet's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm tired. Sleep happens, but I toss and turn so much trying to get comfortable that I never feel rested.

I'm CONSTANTLY hungry. When I feel like I could maybe sleep in, my stomach says "Oh no you dont" and I have to get up to eat. And when I'm up, I'm up.

Pooping is a pain in the butt, literally and figuratively. If I'm not constipated to the point that it hurts to get the poop out, I'm having diarrhea which makes my whole stomach cramp up. So no matter what kind of poop, it hurts.

My cat is driving me crazy. We got him used to being outside but the only time he wants to be outside is during the night. As soon as the sun starts coming up, hes crying at the door to get in. Whenever he's inside I'm always wondering if he's peeing on the walls because I dont see him come downstairs to use the litterbox.

And last but not least, my dog snatched my cupcake off the table last night and I still feel like I want to kill him. Primarily because he ate my cupcake (it was chocolate with peanut butter icing), but also because he KNOWS not to touch anything on the table and he did it anyway. Ugh, I'm not feeling any love toward my pets today.
EDD: Aug. 9th, 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 2nd, 2013, 05:30 AM
AprylLynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My dh is really upsetting me lately. I have been trying so hard to keep up with the house and I just cant. Im constantly breaking up toddler fights. I literally cant turn my head for a minute without them getting into a fight. Because the house is a mess my dh "gives up" on the house. He normally helps out with at least his own stuff but now he just leave his plates, cups, clothes everywhere. Sunday night he left his plate and cup on the kitchen table. When we woke up next morning I asked him to put it away before he left and he just moved it to the counter. Then this morning I get downstairs and his stuff is everywhere again. I said please just clean your mess up. Would have only took 2 mins. He did it but gave me attitude about it. Also this morning I asked him to keep the kids in the playroom just so I can load the dishwasher. Well he didnt and they ended up in the kitchen with me. Dh eventually went in there too and I said since you arent taking them into the other room please throw there bagel in the toaster. "Ill put it in the microwave" Is what I got. The kids dont eat it out of the microwave and it comes out soggy and gross so why not pop it into the toaster. He didnt end up doing it at all. So to sum up my morning I still dont have the dishwasher loaded, there is dog food all over the kitchen from the kids "feeding" the dogs (while they were supposed to be in the playroom) and I just want to cry. I try so hard to get everything done. I want him to come home to a clean house, food done, and happy kids but that has not happened in a long time. He has no idea how hard it is to keep up with everything. Of course things are easier for him cause when he is home Im here to play with the kids. Plus they dont act up when he is home.
Also!!! My dog fractured her leg and Im supposed to take her to this place on friday to get her looked at by a new cheaper doc and possibly get it fixed however its 45 mins away and Im freaking out. I have terrible anxiety and driving is the worse for me. The furthest I have driven in MA (we moved here from nj) is 10 mins from home to the grocery store and that only happened once. My doc is 2 blocks away so I can handle that. We just traded in my tuscan for a mini van and I am not used to driving it yet. I only did once and had to pull over for Rocky to take over. Now somehow I have to get myself in that van and drive her 45 mins to the vet all by myself. How am I going to do it? I am literally crying right now over the thought. I asked dh to get out a bit earlier on a slow day and hopefully they can take her in but he said nothing back to me about it. I cant do it I know that I cant. I am going to get in the car and half way pull over and have a panic attack then he will have to come get me anyways or just leave me there. Im having a really bad couple of weeks.

Visit my blog:http://adventuresofamom.blog.com/
April 2nd, 2013, 08:26 AM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm having major issues with my mom basically rejecting Max...Easter was miserable because of it....actually planning to post/vent about it later in Neverland. This isnactually why I have been sort of MIA last few days...just feeling blah

April 2nd, 2013, 10:16 AM
soaringphoenix's Avatar Mother Reborn
Hot flashes! Just got into spring and at random times it hits me and Im on fire. And of course when that happened that's when boyfriend wants to touch on me. And I can't take it and that makes him sad. I don't know how we gonna make it thru the summer.
April 2nd, 2013, 10:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Things bothering me right now? How about.... EVERYTHING?

I have no patience, still NO energy, no desire to move off my couch.

I calorie count and even though I stay within my limits daily, I'm still gaining weight at a weird speed and I'm truly worried to pack on too much weight. (I had lost 30 lbs right before getting pregnant)

Wet belly-itus... Remember this? I forgot how far my belly sticks out even if I don't feel like its very big and when ever I lean over the sink or bathroom counter, the lower rim of my shirt ends up soaked! Grumble!

My house is a disaster. I can't keep up with keeping it clean, I babysit from 6:45-5 every day and between all the kids of various ages, it's just too much some days. I wish I didn't have to babysit at all. Stinks not having just my kids by themselves anymore and I feel like I miss out on so much with just them because I'm always taking care of other kids.

On a plus note, even if my house is a disaster, ALL my dirty laundry is clean and folded! Just needs to be put away in respective rooms. Guess that's one plus of sitting on the couch all day with no energy to get up!

Proud mama to
Cameron Alexander ---- January 11, 2000
Cassidy Skye ---- May 5, 2005
Callen Jase ---- August 23, 2013

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

April 2nd, 2013, 11:17 AM
MyFantasticFour's Avatar Mommy of 4
School is taking up 90% of my time and it's leaving my house is ruins because I don't have the tine it takes to clean.

We're moving before the baby comes and I wish we knew when and where so I could relax and prepare.

April 2nd, 2013, 11:43 AM
MissCiara's Avatar 8/28/13
I just found out that the high school diploma I worked so hard for is not accredited (found out it was a scam) and now I have to get my GED. Studying for it will be a challenge because my fatigue is back full throttle but I have to get through it. I plan to take the test in June, so I guess I have plenty of time to prepare.
April 2nd, 2013, 02:53 PM
soccermamatomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My biggest gripe right now is my DH's family. You know how you just "know" someone is talking about you, but it is never out in the open? Yeah, that is how I feel things go with them. Honestly, if you don't like me, please don't be nice to my face and then talk about me. I would rather you tell me you don't like me and then we don't have to see one another.
Twin DDs: 14 yo
DS: 9yo
Step DD: 15yo
Step DD: 11yo
Rayna-August 18, 2013!
April 3rd, 2013, 07:33 AM
KeLLiC09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't think I really have anything to complain about other than my obnoxious neighbors and the stupid garbage men. They keep putting my neighbors (the obnoxious disgusting ones) trash cans in my yard and nothing is getting done. My neighbor keeps claiming I'm taking their trashcans. Not sure WHY I'd want to take their trash cans when I've got 3 of my own!
and Mason Jacob born 08.12.13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search